PDA

View Full Version : Questions About Hippie Hair/Avatar Items/Boxes/Sales

abbymadeline
11-16-12, 11:53 PM
What's the title of the hippie hair when you get it? (Something like "Hippie Hair Dark/Hippie Hair Blonde?) The hair from the Groovy Delivery box.

Is it available in more than one color? Or do I have to get two different ones (brown and blonde) from multiple boxes? I know the items you get are random, just wondering if I have to get the two hair colors separately.

How often do gems go on sale for 30-40% off? They seem to be 20% off almost every day.

Also, is it possible to get multiple of the same wearable from boxes? I know you can get multiples of boutique items.

The reason I'm asking because I'm thinking about getting a $40 iTunes card tomorrow, but I want to get the best deal. :) Thanks in advance to anyone who answers my questions. Sorry there's so many xD

abbymadeline
11-17-12, 12:19 AM
One more question... If I use 80 gems, can I get the max expansion without having to buy each of the other small upgrades?

Baraze
11-17-12, 12:38 AM
It's called "groovy hair" and its only in blonde. I think someone said the brown was a special offer at another time.

Gems go on sale often. Some 20% and others 30%.

I've never gotten the same outfit twice so it may just be the only item that never duplicates itself.

I'd get the card and wait for the sale. $40 is at least 275 gems and a lot of goodies for your boutique!

You have to do the upgrades one at a time. I've three more to go and I wish I could jump to the biggest size with ease, but spent my gems on decor rather than maxing at the largest size. I'm so happy with my groovy fountain and perfume counter.

Dreamer691
11-17-12, 12:47 AM
Also, is it possible to get multiple of the same wearable from boxes? I know you can get multiples of boutique items.

I've never gotten the same outfit twice so it may just be the only item that never duplicates itself.

Oohh I've been wondering this for a while now too! Cause I always thought 'how could you have the same thing in your closet twice in this game.' Thanks!

abbymadeline
11-17-12, 01:37 AM
It's called "groovy hair" and its only in blonde. I think someone said the brown was a special offer at another time.

Gems go on sale often. Some 20% and others 30%.

I'd get the card and wait for the sale. $40 is at least 275 gems and a lot of goodies for your boutique!

You have to do the upgrades one at a time. I've three more to go and I wish I could jump to the biggest size with ease, but spent my gems on decor rather than maxing at the largest size. I'm so happy with my groovy fountain and perfume counter.

Aww I really liked the brown one. :/ Oh well. Thanks for your answers! I feel much better now, haha. Can't wait to get my first bunch of gems :D