PDA

View Full Version : Norman... Are you a bot?

Unregistered
12-04-10, 12:33 PM
i was reading though a lot of the posts on here, and i noticed that almost all the posts are a little EXACTLY the same!!!

any human response norm?

Unregistered
12-04-10, 01:26 PM
Yeah, he acts like he doesn't care. He says he's trying to listen to us but have you read any thread asking for MORE Story games? Nope. How about threads asking for regular updates, new items and decor for the games that ALREADY exist. There are plenty. His responses seem cheeky and not genuine at all.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 09:37 AM
Yeah, he acts like he doesn't care. He says he's trying to listen to us but have you read any thread asking for MORE Story games? Nope. How about threads asking for regular updates, new items and decor for the games that ALREADY exist. There are plenty. His responses seem cheeky and not genuine at all.

...and his favorite words are "apologize" and "sorry". Haha! What a joke.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 01:19 AM

That's because you people [edit] too much.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 10:29 AM
^ haha, funny cause thats exactly what i figure Norman is thinking in his head: "Shut up everyone! I just want to get PAID!"

If teamlava updated their games on a weekly basis as advertised then there WILL BE NO PROBLEM. End of story. People pay money and deserve it.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 04:31 PM
That's because you people [edit] too much.

Yes, exactly.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 07:03 PM
Yes I am...

Just kidding. :p

May not...:cool:

Sometimes my responses can seem like they are the same because there are a lot of posts that are discussing the same topics such as when updates will be or how things work in-game or reporting a bug etc.

Since I only have one answer to each question, there are only so many ways I can word the answer. Hopefully that helps explain things a bit more clearer.

Lmao. Good one!

chvchv & chvchv2
12-06-10, 10:12 PM
Sometimes my responses can seem like they are the same because there are a lot of posts that are discussing the same topics such as when updates will be or how things work in-game or reporting a bug etc.

As far as I remember you have NEVER answered the countless questions about when there will be a new (free weekly) update.

Would be nice if you would answer these questions at least once!

<cynicism>But please don't answer now. I would not be able to take it and I would die from a heart attack right away.</cynicism>

Unregistered
12-08-10, 10:25 AM
thanks dude! just wanted to check if you were a forum bot or not XD

Unregistered
12-08-10, 10:27 AM
Yes I am...

Since I only have one answer to each question, there are only so many ways I can word the answer. Hopefully that helps explain things a bit more clearer.

thanks! i just wanted to see if you were a bot or not XD like some companies customer services... they seem to only care about cash.

and people, please dont start ranting in here, i was just curious XD if ur ***na rant, go rant it off in the right places!!

Unregistered
12-08-10, 11:45 AM

Maybe a sticky post with all the answers in one place would help with the multiple questions being asked?

Unregistered
12-13-10, 07:52 PM
Yes I am...

haha. haha.