PDA

View Full Version : A few numbers

Darkstorm2
11-16-12, 09:12 PM
I have 10 expansions left to go and then all my islands will be cleared... I'm missing 2 dragons, both are diamond hybrids. I'm not counting the zombie dragon because I lost two weeks trying to get it due to the hurricane, so that's not fair... I have 6 non epic dragons and 28 million coins that i have nothing to do with. I have 250 neighbors and 0 non bred dragons. I can't stand the 4 spaces that can't expand. I have 1 month to go and then I'll have no reason to play this game. I'm at level 94 with 884,700 experience points.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-16-12, 10:52 PM
Which hybrids are you missing?

I'm nowhere near that point of having all dragons but 2...lol.

But I imagine if I were where you are.... I'd probably borderline be feeling the same.

Out of curiosity, if TL were to change/add to something, what would keep you playing after the month is up?

Darkstorm2
11-17-12, 06:44 AM
I need to get a mercury dragon and an angel dragon.

I think a new element would keep me interested.
Also linking Dragon Story to Castle Story would keep me interested

kwhales
11-17-12, 07:23 AM
Wow, linking the two games. Cool. They do kind of go together. If linking is impossible, maybe they could add castles and stuff here and dragons and stuff there. It would keep both games more interesting and fun.

kwhales
11-17-12, 07:24 AM
Now if I could only get a goal to start playing Castle story like my daughter did.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-17-12, 07:28 AM
Now if I could only get a goal to start playing Castle story like my daughter did.

I had that goal in the beginning.... I quickly deleted the app once I hit level 6 or 9, can't remember which. I think I'd gotten 60 pieces of gold at that time! and another 60 from bubbles mania.
Oh how I wished I'd saved my gold in the beginning! I would have my 2nd nest by now. lol.

*kicks rocks*

PDAGuppies
11-17-12, 07:32 AM
It's pretty cool that your that far in the game.
Do you have the three Element dragons? Maybe that could keep you company? I'm pretty sure they'll add some more three hybrid dragons as the time goes because we already have two.

Good idea about linking the games. Try suggesting that to TL on the posts about suggestions or whatever it's called...
GL!

kwhales
11-17-12, 07:33 AM
I had that goal in the beginning.... I quickly deleted the app once I hit level 6 or 9, can't remember which. I think I'd gotten 60 pieces of gold at that time! and another 60 from bubbles mania.
Oh how I wished I'd saved my gold in the beginning! I would have my 2nd nest by now. lol.

*kicks rocks*

Don't kick the rocks, you'll stub your toe.

Darkstorm2
11-17-12, 12:38 PM
I have both three element dragons. I'm gathering mystic maps again. Only nine more times to do that!!! Lol