PDA

View Full Version : Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

bawpotter
11-16-12, 06:53 PM
Post your suggestions for Pet Shop Story right here! Do you want to see new pets, decor, etc? After two weeks, the suggestions will be looked at and put into a poll.

aurorapersians
11-19-12, 10:07 AM
I would love to see a bernese mountain dog!! or a newfounland

Teppop0001
11-19-12, 11:31 AM
More ways to earn gems, please.

zentastic
11-21-12, 09:23 AM
A Maine Coon cat!

kylebusch
11-21-12, 05:32 PM
Why is their a turkey. No one buys a turkey for a pet they buy them for food. Need more decorations

jussybaby2
11-23-12, 01:42 PM
I adore this game, but i'm disappointed after working hard to reach lvl 53, now I,m stuck there!!!! How come u guys keep updating a game and offering new pets if we don't have space to buy them. Before offering new pets let ur update be offering new space, we need to expand our shops or we can't play our lovely game.

aliadri22
11-24-12, 01:26 PM
I would like to be able to rotate pet pens

aliadri22
11-24-12, 01:47 PM
here's another suggestion!!! paying 149 gems for another nursery bed is ridiculous!! why can't we earn a 2nd bed when reaching a higher level?!?

Denel31
11-24-12, 07:38 PM
I adore this game, but i'm disappointed after working hard to reach lvl 53, now I,m stuck there!!!! How come u guys keep updating a game and offering new pets if we don't have space to buy them. Before offering new pets let ur update be offering new space, we need to expand our shops or we can't play our lovely game.

Agree with everything she said.
I would like lots of neat Xmas decor, including the coolest Xmas tree TL developers could come up with, I want cute flashing lights! Please!

livediebe
11-26-12, 04:09 AM
I'd suggest to somehow change the description of "Short 'n Stubby" collection. Yes, short legged pets are cute, but there are health risks associated with those short legs. (I'm not even going to touch the subject of how it's borderline animal abuse to breed animals specifically to have short legs.)

I realize that my critisism of the game may seem a little trivial, but it bothers me nonetheless.

meme1098
11-26-12, 10:31 AM
I just started this weekend and am very disappointed many of the goals require numerous gems. I started out with 7 I'm pretty sure and have yet to earn a single one. Several pets are completed to highest level and never received any gems for that so where's the desire to continue the game? :confused: I will probably play for a few more days and call it quits on this one. Could've been a fun game,too. :(

tigger04
11-28-12, 06:09 PM
The gem requirements in this game are rediculous. It drives me nuts to have all these goals that require the purchase of items for 13 gems or more. This is not something I can reasonably ever accomplish without buying gems. I do understand that the company wants to make money but this does take away from the enjoyment of the game.

waimanalokat
11-28-12, 06:20 PM
Why is their a turkey. No one buys a turkey for a pet they buy them for food. Need more decorations

Hey, I had a pet turkey for years. Not the smartest critter in the yard, but she was a conversation piece and a great show and tell for my kids.

MizCricket
11-29-12, 09:21 PM
Can we get a news feed that shows who visited and played with our pets please?

laura0121
12-01-12, 10:50 AM
Please please please make it so you can breed the yorkshire terriers with the shih tzu to make a shorkie!!! They are soo cute and really popular now! Or At least make it so you can breed the yorkie or shih tzu with something please. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!:)

cramz8
12-02-12, 03:05 PM
There really needs to be a way to earn at least SOME gems without paying.

ShelesSweets
12-04-12, 09:33 PM
There's no way to earn gems. I can't see continuing to play without any way to earn gems at all.

toodleeyo2
12-06-12, 08:58 AM
Please introduce more crossbreeds with the Burmese cat.

Denel31
12-08-12, 07:00 AM
We need Xmas lights! Please : )

howdy2you
12-10-12, 10:30 PM
I think that pet story Is cute but it has to many gifts. I don't enjoy scrolling through the gifts. In other tl games I gift what ever people send me but that is not working for me in pet story.

Can anyone tell me what is the good or bad gift in pet shop story?

howdy2you
12-10-12, 10:31 PM
Edit* to should be too