PDA

View Full Version : Zoo Story 2: Suggestions

bawpotter
11-16-12, 06:52 PM
Post your suggestions for Zoo Story 2 here! After two weeks, the suggestions will be looked at and put into a poll.

bdocc
11-16-12, 06:56 PM
We certainly need expansions!

jannywanny12345
11-18-12, 09:24 AM
I would like to see gems given as rewards. Perhaps given when you have completed 5 families with all upgrades you would earn 24 gems or add 5 attractions and earn gems corresponding to the cost of the attractions. Another way to earn gems would be level you reach in coins and extra points...maybe a graduated number of gems earned for certain levels..such as 5 gems for $25,000 in coins and 50 gems when you reach $50,000 in extra points since it takes so much more time to get there! Since I have already reached that level I would think it would be fair for you to pay me a reward! Also I feel very strongly that you need to increase the number of expansions....I have way too many animals, attractions, and decorations in storage!!! I think many of the players of Zoo Story 2 feel that these two suggestions are on the top of their wish lists...also. breeding times need to be shortened considerably or more incubators provided free of charge. Also you should reduce the cost of some of your creatures as they are way too expensive given the time it takes to earn coins to purchase them...as well as some that cost gems are unattainable if the player can't afford to buy gems regularly!

kara_71
11-19-12, 05:43 AM
Expansions- time restrictions need to be shortened and costs need to be looked at again and we most definitely need more (much MORE) SPACE!!
Animals- time restrictions need to be shortened here as well(I understand that you don't want players to get bored w/the game but excessive time restraints cause "me" to actually spend less time on the game because I personally HATE to wait)
Goals- too many at one time; talk about ����Overwhelmed����
Gems/rewards- be genorous with your players keep them involved with your game(s) by giving them something worth sticking around for.

I may not have great ideas but at least my ideas are note worthy!��

kara_71
11-19-12, 07:11 AM
Crossbreeding- reconsider the whole charging Gems theory it's ludicrous to assume players have the kind of money your asking them to spend just to create animals in a game; most people will not be able to afford it.

safari1234567890
11-19-12, 03:19 PM
Come on.How many times did we said that we need expansions.Just as simple as simple

safari1234567890
11-19-12, 03:26 PM
But for others,Rhea,leopard cat,pygmy hippo,Philippine eagle,Egyptian vulture,African penguin,Racoon,dhole,matese tiger (panther and a tiger),elf owl,haast eagle,sloth bear,red Kangaroo,pelican,bobcat,Nile alligator,coelantcha,pina island tortoise,golden tabby tiger,water shrew,solenodon.

kara_71
11-20-12, 03:34 AM
:confused:Are the mods even reading this stuff anymore? Gawd what's the point?!:p

kylebusch
11-21-12, 05:29 PM
It would be cool to have a Sasquatch update with Bigfoot, Sasquatch, yetti, and the abonable snowman

jhhgbdj
11-21-12, 07:46 PM
More animals. Expansions. Gem earning opportunities.

safari1234567890
11-23-12, 06:51 AM
Opah,turkey,black footed cat,pallas cat,ribbon seal,****er whale, cougar,dromedary,topi,gemabok,tarsier,African wide ass,donkey,king vulture,Asian lion,chuckwalla,weasel,coot,ptarmigan,sumatran rhino,lar gibbon,numbat,crow,great auk,slender loris,amazon river dolphin,grey parrot,colobus

safari1234567890
11-28-12, 11:53 AM
Sirra barbet,piare dog,tamaraw,golden poto,Diana monkey

safari1234567890
11-29-12, 11:28 PM
For Christmas;(this may include things from old posts)

Bobcat
Turkey
Snow goose
Artic hare
Ptarmigan
Ribbon seal
Puffed pufin

maguar
12-10-12, 01:51 PM
Please put your suggestions in the new thread and don't forget to vote for your favourites while you're there.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41976-Zoo-Story-2-Suggestion-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-10