PDA

View Full Version : New Device Transfer

ranman1000
11-16-12, 06:04 PM
How do I transfer my game to a New Device?

LalaSmooth
11-16-12, 06:25 PM
Email teamlava with the ID you want to transfer along with the name of game and gems :D

bawpotter
11-16-12, 06:43 PM
If you are on Android or Kindle Fire, you will need to email support:

support@teamlava.com

If you are iOS, you can follow this link. This should work, if it doesn't, email support.

iOS Transfer Link (http://www.teamlava.com/account_transfer.php)

Baraze
11-16-12, 07:11 PM
I've tried the storm 8 transfer, it doesn't exist anymore. There is no resume or transfer game on any of the games, the easier way it to email TL. Which I may have to do again if my games don't work on my new phone. I can't see graphics on any game and have to keep clearing my data and cache. I'm awaiting an sd card to see if its a storage problem, or else ill see if I can move the games of my android phone to my iPad. Wish I could see it that big anyways.

kooky panda
11-16-12, 07:25 PM
I've tried the storm 8 transfer, it doesn't exist anymore. There is no resume or transfer game on any of the games, the easier way it to email TL. Which I may have to do again if my games don't work on my new phone. I can't see graphics on any game and have to keep clearing my data and cache. I'm awaiting an sd card to see if its a storage problem, or else ill see if I can move the games of my android phone to my iPad. Wish I could see it that big anyways.

The transfer option is not on one of your Team lava games.
You do the transfer in a storm 8 game.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device&p=454634&viewfull=1#post454634

gailcr
11-21-12, 11:09 PM
Can you help, I have a new apple device and when I follow your iOS transfer link castle story isn't there?

greygull
11-21-12, 11:14 PM
Can you help, I have a new apple device and when I follow your iOS transfer link castle story isn't there?

You can download another TeamLava game (like Farm Story), and transfer with that. All the games transfer at once, so make sure you've downloaded all the ones you play onto the new device before transferring.