PDA

View Full Version : I must be the most unluckiest person in the world when it comes to this game.

s_lynne
11-16-12, 01:58 PM
Here's why: I'm on level 63 and these are the Dragons I don't have

1. Diamond- After hundreds of failed attempts, I gave up!!
2. LandWorm
3. Serpent
4. Mermaid
5. Clown
6. Trickster
7. Planet
8. Gold
9. Crusader
10. Quetzal
11. Mercury
12. Griffin
13. Leopard
14. Dream
15. Boo
16. Angel

Me not obtaining those Dragons listed above IS NOT from lack of trying. I'm constantly tryin the combos posted in the forums but for some reason it's just not happening for me. I've wasted money, a lot of it bt-dub, speeding breeding and hatching times but I just can't seem to catch a freaking break. Now that TL has released the Turkey Dragon, these are my results after tryin a combo that seems to be popular in the forum:

HoneyBee & Forest
1. Life
2. ForestFire
3. ForestFire
4. ForestFire
5. Life
6. Forest Fire
7. FruitFul
8. ForestFire
9. Wild
10. ForestFire

Forest & HoneyBee
1. ForestFire
2. HoneyBee
3. Life
4. Wild
5. Eagle
6. ForestFire
7. Wild
8. Life
9. FruitFul
10. ForestFire

What can I possibly be doin wrong??? If its money that TL wants, I think I've given my fair share, so why can't I get those Super and Ultra Rare Dragons in my first try like everyone else??

iaweforfun
11-16-12, 03:31 PM
Im level 80
No diamond
Mercury
Landworm
Seabreeze
Honeybee
Griffin
Mermaid
Leopard
Aurora
Laserlight
Dream
Planet
Tusker
Pegasus
Titan
Quetzal
Infinity
Crusader
Gold
Angel
Turkey
Boo
Witch
23 Dragons missing.. Im more unluckier than you

Takiofallen
11-16-12, 04:32 PM
Your kidding right?? If you take away the diamonds your doing very well. you have 3 out of 4 LE's i'm level 84 and only have 1 of them. My best advice is to stick with one pair until you get what you want. I tried for boo 18 times in a row and got 1 hypnotic and 17 lucks. right now i am trying for the pumpkin but at the same time i am going for leopard, turkey, landworm and tusker. I just got the landworm then got a darn sunrise but it's ok. mix all 4 major elements and i am sure you will get one of the dragons you are missing

2. LandWorm
3. Serpent
4. Mermaid
5. Clown
6. Trickster
7. Planet
8. Gold
9. Crusader
10. Quetzal
11. Mercury
12. Griffin
13. Leopard
14. Dream
15. Boo
16. Angel

Me not obtaining those Dragons listed above IS NOT from lack of trying. I'm constantly tryin the combos posted in the forums but for some reason it's just not happening for me. I've wasted money, a lot of it bt-dub, speeding breeding and hatching times but I just can't seem to catch a freaking break. Now that TL has released the Turkey Dragon, these are my results after tryin a combo that seems to be popular in the forum:

HoneyBee & Forest
1. Life
2. ForestFire
3. ForestFire
4. ForestFire
5. Life
6. Forest Fire
7. FruitFul
8. ForestFire
9. Wild
10. ForestFire

Forest & HoneyBee
1. ForestFire
2. HoneyBee
3. Life
4. Wild
5. Eagle
6. ForestFire
7. Wild
8. Life
9. FruitFul
10. ForestFire

What can I possibly be doin wrong??? If its money that TL wants, I think I've given my fair share, so why can't I get those Super and Ultra Rare Dragons in my first try like everyone else??

henrylucky
11-16-12, 04:33 PM
You have many forestfire. so, don't be sad

2. LandWorm
3. Serpent
4. Mermaid
5. Clown
6. Trickster
7. Planet
8. Gold
9. Crusader
10. Quetzal
11. Mercury
12. Griffin
13. Leopard
14. Dream
15. Boo
16. Angel

HoneyBee & Forest
1. Life
2. ForestFire
3. ForestFire
4. ForestFire
5. Life
6. Forest Fire
7. FruitFul
8. ForestFire
9. Wild
10. ForestFire

Forest & HoneyBee
1. ForestFire
2. HoneyBee
3. Life
4. Wild
5. Eagle
6. ForestFire
7. Wild
8. Life
9. FruitFul
10. ForestFire

onawing1
11-16-12, 04:35 PM
Wow, maybe if you changed your bait?
If only I could get my gold back! (Its been my luck)

I am convinced that there are only ten diamonds given out a day in the realm out of hundreds of thousands of players.

But it keeps you playing. Sort of like the lottery!

arronsmommy
11-16-12, 05:34 PM
Oh trust me, your not the only unlucky one. I am VERY unlucky in the way of accidentally losing my gold for stupid stuff. I've lost 500 gold by the game purchasing food for me with my gold on 2 different occasions and tonight, lost 820 gold on the Turkey dragon egg that I could have just bred! I've saved 910 gold now for months, after the 500 lost by the games fault and now only have 90 left! And for a dragon that I would have just bred for! And Storm 8 will do NOTHING any time there is an issue with gold, and only because it wasn't purchased, and it was earned, So not cool!!!!!!!!! Try that on for unlucky. But I also have the same issues with never getting the good super rare dragons. I feel for you all.......

shouby87
11-16-12, 06:07 PM
No Infinity in your don't-have list, means that you have Infinity?

That's lucky enough!

If you have an Infinity then you have nothing to complain about.

You also do great in white type hybrid.

And Forestfire is great Super Rare dragon.

It has a very short evolving/breed/hatch time (7 hr), and also a outstanding money-making machine (1440/ hr).

So I'll say that your luck is still beyond average.

2. LandWorm
3. Serpent
4. Mermaid
5. Clown
6. Trickster
7. Planet
8. Gold
9. Crusader
10. Quetzal
11. Mercury
12. Griffin
13. Leopard
14. Dream
15. Boo
16. Angel

HoneyBee & Forest
1. Life
2. ForestFire
3. ForestFire
4. ForestFire
5. Life
6. Forest Fire
7. FruitFul
8. ForestFire
9. Wild
10. ForestFire

Forest & HoneyBee
1. ForestFire
2. HoneyBee
3. Life
4. Wild
5. Eagle
6. ForestFire
7. Wild
8. Life
9. FruitFul
10. ForestFire

yabbadooo
11-16-12, 09:59 PM
You're not unlucky at all. I am at level63 too and I don't even have a forest fire. Tried so many times but always got the life dragons..keep on playing you will get them. And if not, I usually take a break from playing it. :)

s_lynne
11-16-12, 10:38 PM
All of you are ABSOLUTELY right! I guess I'm just frustrated because it seems to take forever for me to obtain certain Dragons. Maybe I do need a break. And by "break", I mean look at some photos of baby pandas. Lol!

Arronsmommy, I'm sorry to hear about your gold. TL really needs to add a confirmation button.