PDA

View Full Version : Honeybee and Forest Breeding

mikemike28
11-16-12, 07:25 AM
Hey guys, so ive been breeding this combo , heres what i got :

scorpion, turkeys, parakeet, forestfire,fruitful,life,wild,pumpkins and eagles.

So if you want to get any of these dragons, this combo should work really good =))

Note the "S" on turkey and pumpkin. Yes i sped up breeding today for the turkey :p cant resist !!

hyper_ch
11-16-12, 07:49 AM
I tried to breed pumpkin forever and got tons of forestfires... only today I finally got my pumpkin. Seems you were more lucky :)

srsr2525
11-16-12, 08:09 AM

So if you want to get any of these dragons, this combo should work really good =))

Note the "S" on turkey and pumpkin. Yes i sped up breeding today for the turkey :p cant resist !!

But I don't have an Honeybee :o

salinho
11-16-12, 08:22 AM
I'll try this today then :) i keep getting forestfires and life dragons -.-

salinho
11-16-12, 08:22 AM
I'll try this today then :) i keep getting forestfires and life dragons -.-
Wait, not life, FRUITFUL which is worse because of bigger fail time. Lol

MissChaLk
11-16-12, 08:28 AM

The BEST way to know the Breeding Infos is to go in Market & Hit Dragons, over there, at the bottom of each Dragons, u'll see the Color Combos needed to breed them

salinho
11-16-12, 08:32 AM
The BEST way to know the Breeding Infos is to go in Market & Hit Dragons, over there, at the bottom of each Dragons, u'll see the Color Combos needed to breed them
Yup. But mikemike28 was simply suggesting a combo that worked for him. Might not work as well for others.... Anyway, I have to stress that going to the market while we have an empty nest is a huge risk, because if we accidentally tap on a dragon and have enough gold and an empty nest, WHOOOSH stupid useless dragon suddenly sitting in our nest without us wanting to. Not nice.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-16-12, 08:50 AM
Yup. But mikemike28 was simply suggesting a combo that worked for him. Might not work as well for others.... Anyway, I have to stress that going to the market while we have an empty nest is a huge risk, because if we accidentally tap on a dragon and have enough gold and an empty nest, WHOOOSH stupid useless dragon suddenly sitting in our nest without us wanting to. Not nice.

That happened to me once in the beginning. I was so confused. I don't think I even realized at the time what had happened.

salinho
11-16-12, 09:16 AM
That happened to me once in the beginning. I was so confused. I don't think I even realized at the time what had happened.
Stupid lack of confirm button!

henrylucky
11-16-12, 09:56 PM

What the level ?