PDA

View Full Version : ⬇⬇⬇✨✨✨✨gifting suggestions in Castle Story Game✨✨✨✨⬇⬇⬇

MissChaLk
11-16-12, 03:03 AM
_______Hello TeamLava Peeps & Players_______

I noticed that in the Castle Story Game, unlike in other TeamLava games, we only can give 3 gifts per day, wich is, in my opinion, absurd. :confused:

___~~~><~~~___

Okay, here's my suggestions (in RED):

1. If TeamLava thinks 3 Daily Gifts is enough:

I suggest that maybe, for some gifts, 3 is enough to be allowed to send daily but not for ALL gifts. Why not set it like in Home Design Game : only allow 3 Diamonds 💎 to be gifted each days but for the rest of the gifts, players can send them to all their other neighbors.

---> In Castle Story, for exemple, TeamLava could set it to be only 3 Glimmerdust Gifts allowed to be sent daily BUT for the other gifts, to be allowed once daily to all their other neighbors.

2. If TeamLava thinks this first suggestion is not receivable:

I suggest that TeamLava then set the game to be like in Dragon Story Game: only 3 Golds 💰 are allowed to be sent daily BUT the list of the neighbors the players received them from STAYS there and players can better manage to whom to send their precious 3 Gifts back ( it is set in a way that players can easily gift back to the same neighbor that already sent them a gift; players can decide to give back the gifts in order that they received them. When they do so, the name of the neighbor simply goes off the list but the others stays, leaving players the choice to slowly go down the list, or to be able to see the neighbors that sent them a Gift more often than others & only give back to those neighbors )

---> In Castle Story, for exemple, TeamLava could set it for players to be able to track & send back to the neighbors they received gifts from with a list where the neighbors that gifted them STAYS there, then players could manage their gifting process more efficiently and fairly.

___~~~><~~~___

If you agree to those suggestions as a Castle Story Player (or a TeamLava Dev!),
please REPLY to this thread to make it 'heavier' for TeamLava to look at,
thanks ALL & Enjoy the Game :cool:

S8 🆔 MissChaLk

jrwheoki
11-16-12, 01:09 PM
Hi miss chalk... Great survey.. But on my Castle Story game.. There is a list of everyone who has sent me gifts.. It disappears once I have gifted threes times but reappears after the reset daily.... I always gift back to the bottom three players and they do not reappear the next day.... It is exactly the same as my Dragon Story game list.... So I am not exactly sure what changes you are proposing there ( I supported both anyway...just in case)

MissChaLk
11-17-12, 02:18 AM
Hi miss chalk... Great survey.. But on my Castle Story game.. There is a list of everyone who has sent me gifts.. It disappears once I have gifted threes times but reappears after the reset daily.... I always gift back to the bottom three players and they do not reappear the next day.... It is exactly the same as my Dragon Story game list.... So I am not exactly sure what changes you are proposing there ( I supported both anyway...just in case)

Thank u very Much jrwheoki✨😊👍

Alright, I do have a list that appear when I can gift the next day but I did not verify if the names were of all the neighbors that I hit Accept to their Gifts ( we can Accept 20 Gifts per day ), I'll take a note of them & see tomorrow if they are all there. I don't like them disapearing... Maybe I should have suggested to set it as in Bakery Story Game instead ?

🆔 MissChaLk

maguar
11-17-12, 02:31 AM
It's just the last 20 you received so if you received 5 a day after a few days you're going to start missing people on you list that you may not have gifted backed.

MissChaLk
11-17-12, 02:43 AM
It's just the last 20 you received so if you received 5 a day after a few days you're going to start missing people on you list that you may not have gifted backed.

Thanks maguar ✨😊👍

Alright, so the Suggestion #2 would still be something to "improve" according to what u said to be really efficient & fair in the player Gifting process. I'll still look at my next days results, great advice tough !!

🆔 MissChaLk

howdy2you
11-17-12, 07:31 AM
I post the name of my three regulars otherwise I'll forget and can't find them in my news.

I hope it stays like this because I can't stand it when neighbors post:
Only send me this.
Only send me that.
And they are all demanding something different.
And the polite ones are the most troubling because who can ignore a polite request.

MissChaLk
11-18-12, 10:21 PM
I post the name of my three regulars otherwise I'll forget and can't find them in my news.

I hope it stays like this because I can't stand it when neighbors post:
Only send me this.
Only send me that.
And they are all demanding something different.
And the polite ones are the most troubling because who can ignore a polite request.

LOL, Sorry Howdy but this situation ( what players writes about ) have nothing to do with my suggestions to 'how to set the game properly'! Besides, they ALL already do that, it would be worst, js.

Thanks !

S8🆔 MissChaLk

MissChaLk
11-18-12, 10:26 PM
Sorry.. A lil mistake

Besides, they ALL already do that, it wouldn't be worst' js

MissChaLk
11-22-12, 10:01 PM

Hello again Maguar !!

Your right !! Effectively, we only keep a list of the last 20 players that we received a gift from when we can giftback. And when you give back your 😳3 gifts😳, the 21-22-23rd players don't reapper on your list. So I think Suggestion #2 would STILL have to be revised to be fair to everyone.

Thanks ALL, please vote & reply for those Suggestions to MAY be looked @ !!

S8 🆔 MissChaLk

jhhgbdj
11-22-12, 10:33 PM
I like ur colors/italics/signature/bold :D

MissChaLk
12-04-12, 08:41 PM
I like ur colors/italics/signature/bold :D

Thank you Jhh, thats is very Kind of u to Say ✨🌺
Hope u liked the suggestions too !

S8 🆔 MissCaLk

MissChaLk
12-04-12, 08:42 PM