PDA

View Full Version : a question about thanksgiving goals

mymummy789
11-16-12, 01:46 AM
Despite being a level 99 player, I find myself in the position of being unable to afford to do even the first goal (need over 500,000 coins to buy the chairs and feast but only have 300,000). I am not too bothered as I am in the UK and don't celebrate thanksgiving, so my plan was to just not do the goals. My concern is that by doing this I may stop myself from getting any future goals.

Please can you tell me whether these thanksgiving goals will eventually expire and disappear from my bakery? If they don't will it stop any future goals from appearing, such as at Christmas?

(I am an IOS user)

mymummy789
11-17-12, 01:57 AM
It would have been nice to even get a "we'll pass this on and try to find out for you" :(

marrrina
11-17-12, 02:06 AM
Not doing goals doesn't mean you lose access to future ones. Because of the insane prices I didn't do Halloween goals (not into that holiday anyway) but I still got Thanksgiving goals. I'm doing them ONLY because it unlocks a recipe and I love new recipes.

Like all goals eventually do these too will disappear. You risk not getting this recipe if you choose not to do them. It's unfortunate you find you can't afford them ;( They have put a little dent in the amount of coins I have.

mymummy789
11-17-12, 02:54 AM
thanks for letting me know. I just noticed there is now a 24 day timer on the first goal which definitely wasn't there before!!