PDA

View Full Version : How about some black dragons?

zaneyd
11-14-12, 06:00 PM
I just had an awesome idea what if there were an entire new species of dragon..........THE BLACK COLORED DRAGON! Just think the onyx dragon or demon dragon or even etherreal dragon! Please tell me what you think

lylahmae
11-14-12, 06:12 PM
I said somewhere before that I would like one that looks like malevecent from sleeping beauty. Black would be awesome.

bigbux3
11-14-12, 06:19 PM
I believe a Black Element is going to be released.

Horntail21
11-14-12, 06:25 PM
The Anti-Light dragon

Horntail21
11-14-12, 06:26 PM
Maybe they'll do a Dragon Story:Eclipse "The fall of the Light Dragons" lol

Takiofallen
11-14-12, 06:27 PM
This idea has been up before and i think the next major up date may be something like the new dawn just adding the black element. I don't think it will come until First quarter next year. This 3 element thing still has to work it's self out and we will probable get some more habitats before any major update (like last time). But adding another color will wreck havoc in DS with 3 element breedings.

enoch4
11-14-12, 07:22 PM
I think that dark/black dragons would be great. I love the breeds that look either fierce or wise, and you could do a lot of cool dragons with a dark element. I was wondering too, I just updated my New Dawn app and saw the new icon everyone mentioned with the orange dragon. Could that mean that we might be getting an orange element sometime?

salinho
11-15-12, 02:44 AM
Some of us have been suggesting the black element for a while. The shadow or dark dragons :) New Dawn introduced light dragons not too long ago and some of us still don't have all hybrids and whatnot, plus I don't think all the combos are taken yet, but we can hope!

eboats
11-15-12, 04:01 PM
How about it?

salinho
11-15-12, 04:32 PM
We've talked about this in the suggestion thread(s) and also someone else had created a post... Yes, black would be an awesome element. The shadow dragons have so many possibilities ;D

totaltechno
11-15-12, 04:36 PM
Maybe combine all 6 non-Diamond elements, once we get one?

grondai
11-15-12, 04:40 PM
Ya I suggested this a long time ago. It should be called the onyx element. I guess team lavadoesnt want to make alot of money...

salinho
11-15-12, 04:49 PM
Ya I suggested this a long time ago. It should be called the onyx element. I guess team lavadoesnt want to make alot of money...

The ND thing was not so long ago...maybe they want us to wait out some more. I suppose they can't "burn all their catridges" too fast, they need to drag things out a bit ;p

onawing1
11-15-12, 05:08 PM
Don't want a lot of money?, they are rolling in it now. Maybe they want to wait till nearer to tax season so we will all cash are tax return checks here.

That's it! Dark evil IRS dragon, cost one government check and takes half of all the other dragons coins too!

mammami08
11-15-12, 05:16 PM
I think the shadow dragon (funny how we already named it considering we don't know for sure there will ever be one) will be released in late january, probarbly will be a bunch of LE:s for christmas first and then about a mount for them to time out. But then there should be some major update or new releas and then it's only logical (as spock would say) thats it is a black element...

On the other side, when was TL ever logical ;)

As i wrote earlier to day it would be cool if it's a breedable dragon and then it should be a combination of al six nondiamond elements.

salinho
11-15-12, 05:16 PM
Don't want a lot of money?, they are rolling in it now. Maybe they want to wait till nearer to tax season so we will all cash are tax return checks here.

That's it! Dark evil IRS dragon, cost one government check and takes half of all the other dragons coins too!
Ahahahahahahahaah :D

salinho
11-15-12, 05:18 PM
As i wrote earlier to day it would be cool if it's a breedable dragon and then it should be a combination of al six nondiamond elements.
And I'd never be able to get one unless it was a rare/common dragon, and then the chances of me ever getting a diamond would fly out the window (even more) :p

mammami08
11-15-12, 05:20 PM

I think i recall a IRS dragon beeing posted with a picture on this forum when i was new?

MomsHouseofSweets
11-16-12, 10:04 AM
YES!! I would love to see some black dragons!

MomsHouseofSweets
11-16-12, 10:10 AM
YES! A black dragon would be fantastic! Would love one.

MissChaLk
11-16-12, 10:25 AM
YES !! Black Dragons !! Sick of all those "Pinky" colors.. 😝

kooky panda
11-16-12, 10:26 AM
Merging this current thread on "Black Dragons"

ladyj0y
11-16-12, 11:04 AM
Shadowdragons of course ;DDD would be cool and yes than there has to be a maleficent Dragon!!! A MUST XDDD

grondai
11-16-12, 11:10 AM
Ya shadow would be perfect if the element can be bought with coins but onyx would be perfect if it ends up being an ultra rare like a diamond

mammami08
11-16-12, 03:48 PM
And I'd never be able to get one unless it was a rare/common dragon, and then the chances of me ever getting a diamond would fly out the window (even more) :p

Yes you would ;) cause it's a pure black element it would ofcourse be a common ( like light) and i think Grondais suggestion of a onyx dragon is perfect for an ultrar rare black + diamond dragon. But the pure black should be the shadow dragon. So it would be the same as it was with light dragons but those would be shadow dragons and the first one the pure black should be as easy to breed as magic (that is listed as rare but really isn't)

As you can see i have it all figured out ;)........( just kidding)

kwhales
11-16-12, 04:04 PM
The Grim Reeper Dragon.................the Total Eclipse Dragon (you can only see the edges)............Hell's Angel Dragon (complete with motorcycle helmet and leather jacket.

(forgive me, I'm really really tired)

salinho
11-16-12, 04:28 PM
Yes you would ;) cause it's a pure black element it would ofcourse be a common ( like light) and i think Grondais suggestion of a onyx dragon is perfect for an ultrar rare black + diamond dragon. But the pure black should be the shadow dragon. So it would be the same as it was with light dragons but those would be shadow dragons and the first one the pure black should be as easy to breed as magic (that is listed as rare but really isn't)

As you can see i have it all figured out ;)........( just kidding)
I see, I see! Agree with your plan :D

onawing1
11-16-12, 04:30 PM
Steel grey, lava, poison ivy, wasp, and storm (magic)

Would round out the common hybrids of dark.

At least in my little twisted world. (My little pony its not!)

You may have to add some dark territory islands to keep the other dragons safe.!

salinho
11-16-12, 04:30 PM
The Grim Reeper Dragon.................the Total Eclipse Dragon (you can only see the edges)............Hell's Angel Dragon (complete with motorcycle helmet and leather jacket.

(forgive me, I'm really really tired)

How about the Moonlight Dragon, eh? Or the Eclipse dragon? Lawl edward cullen lookalike with vampire fangs and sparkly skin xD

HOW ABOUT A BALLERINA DRAGON. I ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE A DRAGON AND TEACH IT BALLET. Yes.

kasaokc
11-16-12, 04:37 PM
I have a mental image of a skeletally thin black dragon with sharp horns and pointy wings ... maybe some deep red highlights and eyes ... with a split barbed tail ... or something heavy and solid looking like the EQ2 wyvern model ...

kwhales
11-16-12, 06:42 PM
Any of these would be great. I can add it or them to my list of....dragons I will never get cause I love firestorms and fruitfulls too much!

mammami08
11-16-12, 07:13 PM
Please bing on the black dragons soon, you all have such great suggestions ( specially liked the hells angels dragon) ;)

dekubaby
11-16-12, 07:27 PM
That would be awesome, BUT it would suck at the same time maybe if they give more habitat allowance then another element wouldn't be so bad =D

onawing1
11-16-12, 07:35 PM
They would have too. At least another ten. Or we could just persuade our dragons to enter into a sort of time share agreement for space.

:)

mammami08
11-16-12, 07:55 PM
Ofcourse they have to give us new habitats, black ones....

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
03-01-13, 05:28 AM
They would have too. At least another ten. Or we could just persuade our dragons to enter into a sort of time share agreement for space.

:)

Hehehe, that's funny! I just got on here looking to find out how to breed the new black dragons and this popped up... I guess everyone's wish came true:) thanks for listening TL

elitaserina
05-26-13, 03:48 PM
if only this wishful thinking hadn't ended up with one of the most difficult dragons to breed lol

cakeandpie
05-26-13, 05:37 PM
Yeah, "rares" that are actually ultra rares!