PDA

View Full Version : breed question

jusey
11-15-12, 01:47 PM
Is it subordinated what color u breed with first? example: love dragon: fire + light.... would it turn into the same dragon if it is light+fire ?

jusey
11-15-12, 01:49 PM
Oh and also, how can I breed with 3 colors or more ?

Horntail21
11-15-12, 01:58 PM
1. Yes it would be the same outcome

2. To breed with 3 colors use a hybrid + Pure (ex. Firestorm + Forest)
To breed with four colors use two hybrids (ex. Firestorm + Island)

CrimsonCalamity
11-15-12, 01:58 PM
1. I think so. From my experience whether one element is first or second can determine what breed you get.

2. Just breed two hybrids and make sure all three colors are present of the four elements.

CrimsonCalamity
11-15-12, 02:00 PM
1. Yes it would be the same outcome

2. To breed with 3 colors use a hybrid + Pure (ex. Firestorm + Forest)
To breed with four colors use two hybrids (ex. Firestorm + Island)

I don't think it's the same outcome. I think it does matter. Why else would they have elements being specifically put first in the description? Like how a seabreeze and a mind volt are reversed.

Horntail21
11-15-12, 02:05 PM
I think he is talking about the left right aspect of breeding although I may be wrong. Like Fire on the left and Light on the right when breeding. That whole old way of thinking.

jusey
11-15-12, 02:26 PM
I think he is talking about the left right aspect of breeding although I may be wrong. Like Fire on the left and Light on the right when breeding. That whole old way of thinking.

Yeah thats what I meant. Is it the same outcome then?

Horntail21
11-15-12, 02:31 PM
Yeah thats what I meant. Is it the same outcome then?

Clearest way I can answer to try to not confuse is this. Breeding on the left or right has no effect on what dragon you will get.

eboats
11-15-12, 03:59 PM
It does not matter which element is first or second. All that matters are the colors involved.