PDA

View Full Version : Tabernum Research: Aquifers Goal

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
11-15-12, 08:57 AM
It took me awhile after completing the tabernum to get this goal (I had to rotate it a couple times before I collected from it), but I was somewhat disappointed that it wanted me to pay 35,000 coins that I have been saving so hard for an expansion and it only offers 10 xp. Is this goal worth completing and after this goal is completed is there other goals because I am otherwise out of goals. :(

midnightmeerkat
11-15-12, 11:56 AM
There is an update coming out this week with more quests .... Yayyy!!!!! Completing these tablet quests will lead to other ones with more rewards I believe. I have just received the 2nd tablet quest triggered by finally getting another knowledge shard (the shards are what triggers the quests and they are a rare drop from the tablet) ...

The completion of the first tablet quest also doubles your rate of water collection

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
11-15-12, 01:13 PM
Thanks !

abeleneyeo
11-28-12, 02:01 AM
How do we get to this Tabernum Research: Aquifers goal? The last thing I completed Lost in Translation and nothing else was triggered after that. Or do u need a certain level to reach this goal??

abeleneyeo
11-28-12, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE=midnightmeerkat;455404]There is an update coming out this week with more quests .... Yayyy!!!!! Completing these tablet quests will lead to other ones with more rewards I believe. I have just received the 2nd tablet quest triggered by finally getting another knowledge shard (the shards are what triggers the quests and they are a rare drop from the tablet) ...

So does it mean no shard dropping and I won't move further anymore? I've only 1 knowledge shard so far..

queentina3
11-28-12, 04:42 AM
How do we get to this Tabernum Research: Aquifers goal? The last thing I completed Lost in Translation and nothing else was triggered after that. Or do u need a certain level to reach this goal??

As long as you have the tablet unlocked, you have the chance of getting the Tabernum goals. The shards are just a rare drop that it can take awhile to get them. I've read some people state that they get a shard to drop if they rotate the tablet a few times and move it around their kingdom, so you can try that.

JayUK69
07-23-13, 11:58 AM
I had this come up in my game today. I have 2 games running, my main one on iPad and the other at a lower level on iPhone, which is the one the goal came up on. I don't remember getting this on my main game, although have 4 knowledge shards. After completing the goal today, I have the scroll in my inventory. I checked my iPad main game and don't have one. Just seems a bit strange, or did I use it for some other goal and not remembered?

HNO3
07-23-13, 12:06 PM
I had this come up in my game today. I have 2 games running, my main one on iPad and the other at a lower level on iPhone, which is the one the goal came up on. I don't remember getting this on my main game, although have 4 knowledge shards. After completing the goal today, I have the scroll in my inventory. I checked my iPad main game and don't have one. Just seems a bit strange, or did I use it for some other goal and not remembered?
I think the scrolls might be a recent addition, because I don't have them for the first two shards but I did get them for the last two.

JayUK69
07-23-13, 12:13 PM
I think the scrolls might be a recent addition, because I don't have them for the first two shards but I did get them for the last two.

Thanks, this one say "Proof of mastery of the Tabernum. Research of Aquifers, increasing the yield of water, fish and mermaid scales from ponds and wells"

JayUK69
07-23-13, 12:25 PM
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/13521688/img/Anonymous/Aquifers.jpg

mikado86
07-23-13, 02:12 PM
Don't complain about the 35000 gold from the first tablet... The others don't get any cheaper. Last one is 100000 as far I remember

susbebe
07-23-13, 02:57 PM
I never haven't get any of those tablet you tell about, I only have the knowledge shard, all 4 and I think I get the last for 3 month since. Sorry my English !

maguar
07-25-13, 03:42 AM
I never haven't get any of those tablet you tell about, I only have the knowledge shard, all 4 and I think I get the last for 3 month since. Sorry my English !

If you've got all 4 shards it means you've collected them from the tablet. This is what the tablet looks like.

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/CS%20december%202012%20update/KEY%20-%20Tablet%20of%20Tabernum/IMG_3197768x1024131x158131x158-Copy-Copy.jpg

junkinthebin
08-22-13, 02:38 AM
I was told that I received the shard and the first quest for aquifers was started. I saw that it required 150 wood and 150 stone so i thought i closed the pop-up for the quest and visit it again later.

But after i've closed it, i cant find it in the "Kingdom Goals" at all. Tried shutting down and turning the app on a few times to no avail. Tried restarting my iphone but it didnt work as well.

Anybody knows of a solution?

MiniLaura
08-22-13, 03:23 PM
I was told that I received the shard and the first quest for aquifers was started. I saw that it required 150 wood and 150 stone so i thought i closed the pop-up for the quest and visit it again later.

But after i've closed it, i cant find it in the "Kingdom Goals" at all. Tried shutting down and turning the app on a few times to no avail. Tried restarting my iphone but it didnt work as well.

Anybody knows of a solution?

Check your inventory to see if you still have the shard. Sometimes if you close the game to quickly after doing something the data doesn't get sent to the servers (a sync error).

If you don't have the shard, you will have to wait for it to show up again. (And when you get it, run around and do other stuff before closing the game! Visit some neighbors, etc.)

If you DO have the shard and still do not have the goal, you will have to send an email to support@teamlava.com

junkinthebin
08-22-13, 06:25 PM
I did run around doing other stuff before going back to check the quest log.

Just checked. No shard =(

kitrakat76
11-14-13, 07:28 AM
I have 4 shards and 3 research scrolls. How do I get the Aquifiers scroll? Im on level 30 and cant find a thread for what is needed for all scrolls.

BriarAvenue
11-16-13, 02:21 PM
I have 4 shards and 3 research scrolls. How do I get the Aquifiers scroll? Im on level 30 and cant find a thread for what is needed for all scrolls.
Me too, but don't remember if it was used in some quest. I thought I had this blue one once in my inventory
And I have 4 shards.

maguar
11-16-13, 02:50 PM
The scrolls came out awhile after the shards did. Unfortunately what this means is that if you can only get scrolls for shards you got once the scrolls became available. So I have 4 shards and 0 scrolls as I was lucky to get my shards relatively early.

echo1996
11-16-13, 09:48 PM
The scrolls came out awhile after the shards did. Unfortunately what this means is that if you can only get scrolls for shards you got once the scrolls became available. So I have 4 shards and 0 scrolls as I was lucky to get my shards relatively early.

should TL reward all scrolls to the players who already had 4 shards before the scrolls became available? it's a pity we can't have it because we finished the goal early.