PDA

View Full Version : Glitches

bakeryipad2
11-15-12, 04:28 AM
There is a problem with glitter dust. I just water 15 mushrooms and got no glimmer dust. Have they made it more harder to find? Also I never get more than 25 energy . The maximum for me is 25/ 30! Is this ok?

ninjaAhug
11-15-12, 04:53 AM
Yeah they made things harder to find :/ and wat level are you? I'd u didn't have 30 energy before the last update I'm thinking it might not let u get up to 30 until the right level but sadly they changed it so that's the max they will let it go :( :( :(

bakeryipad2
11-15-12, 04:59 AM
Oh the energy thing is fixed. But the glimmer dust is still harder to find

moonchips
11-15-12, 05:03 AM
u might want to try alternative sources. i get my glimmer dusts from mushroom circles. the drop rate is not bad, sometimes from 6 i get 2 but unlucky times i get 0 as well.

and just a few hours ago, i was trying to get red petals from tall grass for a building, but instead i got 3 glimmer dusts out of the 6 tall grass i bought and chopped (tall grass can be bought at $100 each) so if you have some coins you might want to invest in some tall grass

midnightmeerkat
11-15-12, 11:34 AM
u might want to try alternative sources. i get my glimmer dusts from mushroom circles. the drop rate is not bad, sometimes from 6 i get 2 but unlucky times i get 0 as well.

I notice you have the brown mushroom circles.... I bought 6 of the red circles... Well worth the coins (they cost 1100 coins each). But when they drop glimmer dust it is 2 at a time, I treat them as part of my farm.

kalbonomore
11-18-12, 11:47 AM
i cant finish the cathedral, everytime i finish the last needed material-enchanted beam, and complete it, it starts loading and comes back to the workshop making the enchanted beam again...

midnightmeerkat
11-18-12, 12:03 PM
i cant finish the cathedral, everytime i finish the last needed material-enchanted beam, and complete it, it starts loading and comes back to the workshop making the enchanted beam again...

Try force closing the game.... Also Restarting your device and deleting and reinstalling the game. If that doesn't work email support@teamlava.com

cindyb789
11-18-12, 01:28 PM
I am not getting my gems when missions are completed. Everytime, I collect it remains at zero. I have tried restarting my ipod, and it still hasn't helped. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

midnightmeerkat
11-18-12, 01:34 PM
I am not getting my gems when missions are completed. Everytime, I collect it remains at zero. I have tried restarting my ipod, and it still hasn't helped. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

Gems for what missions?

cindyb789
11-18-12, 02:09 PM
I have lost track, ones I can remember were nature caravan, making a banner, there were a couple of others, and I can't remember what they were called. I have probably missed out on 50 gems or more, just because I thought it would fix itself.

midnightmeerkat
11-18-12, 02:18 PM
I have lost track, ones I can remember were nature caravan, making a banner, there were a couple of others, and I can't remember what they were called. I have probably missed out on 50 gems or more, just because I thought it would fix itself.

Most of the quests have coins and experience points as rewards.... Look at the bottom of the quests to see what the rewards will be. The nature caravan reward is 15,000 coin and 30 experience points