PDA

View Full Version : Chicken hatchery and stables

ninjaAhug
11-15-12, 02:49 AM
Do/can you put your animals inside them and collect for all the amount of the animals you have or does it just put them in Storage?

maguar
11-15-12, 03:03 AM
You don't put animals into the buildings. They just go into storage. The resources you get from the buildings are independent of any animals you have.

ninjaAhug
11-15-12, 03:24 AM
Ah that's stupid with changes almost daily, the first thing I thought was that was the intended purpose of them. You should be able to put them in, especially now they reduced the energy cap it should be a 1 click for however many (even if there's a cap of say 5) for your that animal.

maguar
11-15-12, 03:30 AM
I get where you're coming from. I don't have any sheep (don't want to spend gems at the moment). If I had to have them in order to get wool from the stables I'd either have to go without or by buy them. I'd then have to spend the energy tending animals to get them to adults. As it is the buildings give multiple amounts (1 to 10) of the basic items (milk and eggs) and often drop multiples of the not so common (roast chicken and hides) and occasionally 1 wool. So it's like you've got multiple animals anyway.

ninjaAhug
11-16-12, 03:20 AM
So what's the point in buying them in the first place if they don't go in your stables, they waste energy and you get the items elsewhere, there's so much little irritating things in this game lol

Rockinkitten
11-16-12, 03:37 AM
When you have done all the quests and all the expansions you want, you'll end up making all the buildings to the limit just because you want something to do! Don't worry too much about them now, they do look cute in your kingdom anyway.

maguar
11-16-12, 04:00 AM
So what's the point in buying them in the first place if they don't go in your stables, they waste energy and you get the items elsewhere, there's so much little irritating things in this game lol

Because it's so funny when someone puts a pig directly behind another animal. It looks like it's licking their bottom.

On a serious note the cow and chicken are cheaper ways of getting items until you are at the level and can afford a stable.

ninjaAhug
11-16-12, 04:43 AM
Haha I got one for that reason
I still think once you purchase a stable/hatchery you should be able to put them in it, it's a one second thought what's wrong with there staff lol

midnightmeerkat
11-16-12, 12:29 PM
I still think once you purchase a stable/hatchery you should be able to put them in it, it's a one second thought what's wrong with there staff lol

For the Suggestion thread?

ninjaAhug
11-16-12, 05:39 PM
No for the there staff is stupid thread like with a lot of the changes implemented in this game :P

LilToni
10-02-13, 11:49 PM

Maguar IS "staff".

maguar
10-03-13, 03:12 AM
Maguar IS "staff".

As much as I'd love to be staff, I'm just a volunteer :)