PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving gifts from neighbor

kwoktszman
11-15-12, 01:42 AM
Today some of my neighbor sent me earth wisps , but I did not receive any of them (should have 4 wisps), could not found them in my inventory.
I recevied gifts before, though I doubt I havent received all of them , ( e.g 3 people sent gift, only 1 gift was in my inventory. )

Please help!

IPhone 4s IOS 5.0 castle story version1.1.1

PikaSquirrel
11-15-12, 06:24 PM
Have you tried force closing your game? Also, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and restarting your device as well. Thank you.

debsbaked
11-23-12, 07:25 AM
This just happened to me too. What is force close the game plz?

debsbaked
11-23-12, 07:29 AM
So I turned my device all the way off and I still have only one earth wisp. Pretty sure that's one I crafted, not any of the ones gifted from my neighbors. :(

kooky panda
11-23-12, 08:58 AM
This just happened to me too. What is force close the game plz?

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

So I turned my device all the way off and I still have only one earth wisp. Pretty sure that's one I crafted, not any of the ones gifted from my neighbors. :(

If aftering force closing, delete the game and go back and redownload from the app store. You will not lose your progress.