PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Kingdom

kitthecat
11-15-12, 12:07 AM
I think my kingdom is haunted!! Not to mention all my gems "mysteriously" disappeared, a lot of my things gone missing too.

For example, yesterday, I started making flour in both my kitchens, then I went to my workshops, which are at another end of my place (few buildings away fr my kitchens). After that, came back to my kitchen, noticed 1 of the flour is done....???? Now, that s funny, surely I didn't used 15 min to handle my workshop.... Then I noticed, the 2 gems I earned from the 120 mushrooms goal disappeared...... OK.... I got into another gem trap, which I have no idea how did it happen, as my workshops and kitchen are quite far away from each other, and I didnt tap on anything in between.

With ??? in my head, I started another flour. (1st kitchen still working. Note: Don't tell me I remember wrongly, losing gems make me pay more attention on the number of material. ) After 1 hour, came back to the game, and found BOTH MY KITCHENS EMPTY!!!! And my 2 gems still missing!

I remember clearly, when I started my 3rd flour, I used up my last 5 wheat for it. When I found both kitchens empty, I checked, my wheat 0, my gems 0, my flour still the same number as 1 hour ago!!!!!

This is just one of the many examples when things went missing. I really, really think my kingdom is haunted.... with "something"👻.....

Anyone out there also having this problem?..... Scary😣😖😣😖

bigtail2
11-15-12, 06:06 AM
And here is my last point, fwiw.....They can test price points and energy levels all day long, but I refuse to spend one more real dollar on gems until these traps, glitches, or whatever you want to call them, are fixed.

yupiyupigumgum
11-15-12, 10:48 PM
Surely don't want that kind of 'halloween version' for my kingdom. I 've only lost 6 gems mysteriously , I know there's no use to inform TL about that ( it happened with ALL TL games, there's complaints about that everywhere in the forum and yet nothing's fixed) , so, as long as the missing gems were free gems , I don't want to be bothered by that . I hope you can still enjoy the game

kitthecat
11-16-12, 01:58 AM
Surely don't want that kind of 'halloween version' for my kingdom. I 've only lost 6 gems mysteriously , I know there's no use to inform TL about that ( it happened with ALL TL games, there's complaints about that everywhere in the forum and yet nothing's fixed) , so, as long as the missing gems were free gems , I don't want to be bothered by that . I hope you can still enjoy the game

Don't worry, after years of playing TL's games, I'm sort of immune to those gem traps. Sad, huh? Ya, still enjoying the game so far, I just wondering how / when ll TL ruin this game like they did to many of the other games which I enjoyed b4.

dynia83
11-16-12, 07:06 PM
dont be so said.. I lost 28 gems in one go in this kind of gem trap.. >.<
thats why i never pay for gems in any TL game

rene2222
11-17-12, 11:41 PM
After fallen into gem trap, i am very careful on things i tap now. Again, sometimes the more careful a person is, the worst it will become. I am trying hard to collect gems, i dont wish to fell into the trap again. Every now and then, i will check on my number of gems. Becoming insane over this isnt worth it....LOL.

kitthecat
11-18-12, 07:08 AM
Trust me, I fall into so many traps til I lost count. When I said "sad", I didn't meant I was sad about losing those gems, I'm sad that I actually don't feel much about it any more.... Just that, not like other story games, in this game, your gems can disappear without you knowing it, spooky..... !!!

My advice is, try use up all your gems as fast as possible. Whether you want to buy them with real $$, is up to individual.

sweetthing1
11-18-12, 11:08 AM
dont be so said.. I lost 28 gems in one go in this kind of gem trap.. >.<
thats why i never pay for gems in any TL game

I lost 32 the other day...went to sleep...had them....woke up....gone...ugh! TL said I used them to "speed things up"....must have a ghost too that plays at night for me!