PDA

View Full Version : lots of questions

mamalove2011
11-14-12, 09:04 PM
First off, I love this game. Love my little dragons & even play with my 5 year old. But I have tons of questions.
First, why can't you send more than 3 gifts? Every time I try to send more gold, it says I've already sent to that person, but I know I have not.
Why can't I get more gold? I receive about the same as I can give. I don't have the funds to buy more gold, otherwise I would. It takes a ton of gold to get a specific dragon, but I can never afford it. It takes me a week to get 20 gold pieces. It would take me months to afford cool dragons.
Why can I send multiple requests for maps but not for gold?
Why are the prices to remove trees so expensive? I feel like I'm at a standstill with expanding cuz I can't afford to remove more plants, rocks, and other thing in my way. But the I can't make more dragons cuz I dont have enough habitats.
Please tell me how I to make my island better. Thank you.:D
Mamalove2011

jimtsang
11-14-12, 10:17 PM
First, why can't you send more than 3 gifts?

If u can send unlimited gold no one will spend money to buy their gold

Why can't I get more gold?

Their are no limited gold received as I know, may be u in-sufficient gold sender

Why can I send multiple requests for maps but not for gold?

Answer as first question

Why are the prices to remove trees so expensive?

They need to control game balance and keep u to play more long time for this game.

11-14-12, 10:34 PM
The max number of gifts is 3 gold, we have all requested TL look at this and consider a change. You can send the requests for maps but only 20 go out at a time. You can only recieve 20 gifts a day.
Why are you buying dragons you can breed? If you follow the goals they will teach you how. You use coins from the dragons to clear the land and buy the habitats.
The more you feed the dragons up to epic the morecoins they give.
When you are just starting it takes time to get the land clear to put the dragons on, you hae to clear before you can breed very many dragons. Most of us have also told TL about the cost of clearing so far we are waiting for a chaange and doing the best we can.

Takiofallen
11-14-12, 11:22 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38743-Relatively-a-quot-newbie-quot-HELP-..... This should help you