PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Items Update - 12/3/2010

Norman
12-03-10, 10:47 PM
New Holiday Surprise available for a limited time! Open the Holiday Surprise to obtain special Holiday items. Get it now! Tap Build and then Enhancements to purchase the item.

Unregistered
12-04-10, 12:29 PM
New Holiday Surprise available for a limited time! Open the Holiday Surprise to obtain special Holiday items. Get it now! Tap Build and then Enhancements to purchase the item.

nothing for coins though!!!

Unregistered
12-04-10, 12:36 PM
you should make things that cost gems usually for money,not forever. just for a few days for the holidays

Unregistered
12-04-10, 02:59 PM
you should make things that cost gems usually for money,not forever. just for a few days for the holidays

That is a great idea... :)
Please, Team Lava, do that ! we need new items in our cities !

Unregistered
12-05-10, 08:49 AM
Oh my god they didn't forget us! But no new coin items only a new case..... Of course they bring out something for money.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 10:14 AM
Two skating rinks and an ice rink

Unregistered
12-06-10, 03:23 AM
Two skating rinks and an ice rink

I got 1 hockey staduim, 1 winter writers house, 1 small winter college, a snowman and 5 (yeah you heard right) 4 ice rinks. Two of them in a row! All I wanted was a nice Christmas tree! Maybe a snowman or a holiday house. I saw that other ppl had these things so I figured I might be able to get one. I have gotten duplicates before, but FIVE ICE SKATING RINKS????? That is just wrong! There should be some Christmas items just put in the catalogue that anyone can buy for coins. A basic Christman tree for heavens sake...how hard is that? In the meantime their Veep of Marketing is running around giving interviews saying how much they think of their customers like "family". I almost spit my coffee out when I read that. Will be happy to post the link to anyone who wants it. Pack of liars all of them

Unregistered
12-06-10, 09:57 AM
I got a hockey rink just sold it I will not spend anymore money on this game unless I can choose the items I buy. One of my friends got 5 hockey rinks.

Supervolcano
12-07-10, 03:37 PM
I got a hockey rink just sold it I will not spend anymore money on this game unless I can choose the items I buy. One of my friends got 5 hockey rinks.

That's so stupid. I mean, if it wasn't a waste of money buying it, selling it just made it!

Unregistered
12-15-10, 10:24 PM
I got 1 hockey staduim, 1 winter writers house, 1 small winter college, a snowman and 5 (yeah you heard right) 4 ice rinks. Two of them in a row! All I wanted was a nice Christmas tree! Maybe a snowman or a holiday house. I saw that other ppl had these things so I figured I might be able to get one. I have gotten duplicates before, but FIVE ICE SKATING RINKS????? That is just wrong! There should be some Christmas items just put in the catalogue that anyone can buy for coins. A basic Christman tree for heavens sake...how hard is that? In the meantime their Veep of Marketing is running around giving interviews saying how much they think of their customers like "family". I almost spit my coffee out when I read that. Will be happy to post the link to anyone who wants it. Pack of liars all of them

I had five skating rinks and seven hockey rinks!!!! That is ridiculous!!! I do think that we should be able to pick the items we want to buy. Not only did team lava not add new items (coins purchased), they tried to rip us off by making us buy from the cases. They know that we will try to add to our city when there is nothing else for us to purchase with coins. A lot of ppl are leaving the game. That is probably what they what us to do...so that we will get their new games and get mire rip off!!!

Unregistered
12-16-10, 10:19 PM
I had five skating rinks and seven hockey rinks!!!! That is ridiculous!!! I do think that we should be able to pick the items we want to buy. Not only did team lava not add new items (coins purchased), they tried to rip us off by making us buy from the cases. They know that we will try to add to our city when there is nothing else for us to purchase with coins. A lot of ppl are leaving the game. That is probably what they what us to do...so that we will get their new games and get mire rip off!!!

And yet you do it, LOL

Unregistered
12-17-10, 08:21 AM
Time and again long term players plead for new buildings in the REGULAR Build Menus which can be purchased for game coins, complaining about the outrageous cost (and LOW RETURN) of Magic, Halloween, Amusement, etc... Cases! There are also complaints about being dropped more and more frequently by the TeamLava Server while the "Story" franchise is expanded yet again. So, what do we get as a Christmas Present - ANOTHER CASE, ANOTHER (Treasure) STORY, and NOW I can count on being dropped roughly Every OTHER Neighbor I try to visit to clean!!!! I am now at Level 75, with over 700,000 citizens, over 200 neighbors, with a full quota of factories humming away efficiently, and unless things CHANGE QUICKLY, after I build the Empire State Building I'll be saying GOOD-BYE! I've already sworn off all Case Purchases since NONE of the buildings is WORTH $5 of REAL MONEY, especially since their population and happiness factors are FAR BELOW buildings available on the regular Build Menus for game coins!!!! PLEASE NORMAN, don't Kill the Golden Goose because of GREED!

Unregistered
12-17-10, 08:28 AM
Time and again long term players plead for new buildings in the REGULAR Build Menus which can be purchased for game coins, complaining about the outrageous cost (and LOW RETURN) of Magic, Halloween, Amusement, etc... Cases! There are also complaints about being dropped more and more frequently by the TeamLava Server while the "Story" franchise is expanded yet again. So, what do we get as a Christmas Present - ANOTHER CASE, ANOTHER (Treasure) STORY, and NOW I can count on being dropped roughly Every OTHER Neighbor I try to visit to clean!!!! I am now at Level 75, with over 700,000 citizens, over 200 neighbors, with a full quota of factories humming away efficiently, and unless things CHANGE QUICKLY, after I build the Empire State Building I'll be saying GOOD-BYE! I've already sworn off all Case Purchases since NONE of the buildings is WORTH $5 of REAL MONEY, especially since their population and happiness factors are FAR BELOW buildings available on the regular Build Menus for game coins!!!! PLEASE NORMAN, don't Kill the Golden Goose because of GREED!

Ok goodbye :)

Unregistered
12-18-10, 12:26 PM
No updates for weeks, I did spent many euro's I keep cleaning the buildings but there are no new items I can get.

I consider to stop playing City story

I want to spend my money

Unregistered
12-21-10, 07:17 AM
Team Lava is not listening to Any of our complaints, not any. I have left my City empty in protest, send 6 e-mails, asking them to hold true to their promis for free weekly updates, non were replied too. It's only money money money now. Team Lava, good bye.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 12:15 AM
Lol at people complaining. It's TeamLava what do you expect. They doing the usual great attraction to bring in the money but once you're committed they don't care about you. Unfortunately there is a small but sufficient number of sad people out there willing to buy this stuff so TeamLava continues on. Meh whatever. TeamLava can go f4ck themselves.

applepie23
12-23-10, 02:04 AM
If you don't get a proper response just start disputing with your bank. I was told y the branch manager if any single bank gets enough COMPLAINTS they will cause problems for the company and the players will stop spending money.
I don't mind spending a little but when you are ripped off because of arrowing over and u get 5000 coins u didn't ask for and lose gems costing you money it's enough to STOP Not to mention the stinkin DUPLICATES!!!!

aT SOME POINT, BEING U STOP GIVING THE COMPANY MONEY FOR "NOTHING". tHEY WILL RE-ACT

iT'S A SHAME AND A DISGRACE THAT A COMPANY HAS TO RIPP U OFF TO GAIN A LITTLE, BUT I GUESS A LITTLE FROM YOU AND A LITTLE FROM ME ADDS UP!
COMPLAIN AND GO TO BANK FILE A DISPUTE IT'S FREE!!