PDA

View Full Version : Royal points

Aesculapius1
11-14-12, 07:02 PM
In looking at a few of my neighbors' castles, I've noted some of them have significantly higher royal points than would be indicated by the buildings, walls, statues, etc. I know you get the points whether you've actually completed construction on a building, but that doesn't come close to explaining some of the apparent discrepancies. I'm just wondering have I missed some method of increasing royal points?

marrrina
11-14-12, 08:07 PM
It's possible they bought a cheap item multiple times (ie: Stone Wall) worth RP and have them stored.

muggapug
11-14-12, 08:20 PM
When I've stored royal items my points total has decreased by the items in storage and then gone back up when items were taken out of storage.

Aesculapius1
11-14-12, 08:21 PM
I thought when you stored items the RP came off your total. That's the case for the walls I currently have in storage ... is there some way to not make them come off?

kooky panda
11-14-12, 08:22 PM
I am pretty sure, if you store your royal items that your royal points will drop.

marrrina
11-14-12, 08:25 PM
I am pretty sure, if you store your royal items that your royal points will drop.

Well in that case I have no idea :P Most of my neighbors with a high RP do have a good number of lantern spires and watchtowers though so it could be that.

maguar
11-15-12, 01:39 AM
If they've have unlocked the tablet of tabernum (no longer greyed out) that's worth 290 royal points. Not sure out the other special buildings.

ginerp
11-25-12, 08:16 PM
If they've have unlocked the tablet of tabernum (no longer greyed out) that's worth 290 royal points. Not sure out the other special buildings.
A ha! I was wondering how in the world I would get enough royal points to expand to the Magic Garden. Thanks, now I know I have to concentrate on the tablet before aiming for the garden.

nokkha
11-25-12, 09:25 PM
I got 330 rp from unlocked magic garden ^^