PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peak of Upcoming Holiday Items

Norman
12-03-10, 10:37 PM
With the holidays drawing near, we would like to give you a sneak peak of upcoming holiday items we are creating specially for you! Below is a image of items you will see in-game soon. :cool:

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/HolidaySneakPeak.jpg

lesleypsg1
12-03-10, 10:40 PM
With the holidays drawing near, we would like to give you a sneak peak of upcoming holiday items we are creating specially for you! Below is a image of items you will see in-game soon. :cool:

Yeah! Now now now....it's my birthday Monday and I want to prezzie myself

Already got some in city and bakery. ...now for my fav of the games

Bring it on Norman! :cool:

Norman
12-03-10, 10:43 PM
Yeah! Now now now....it's my birthday Monday and I want to prezzie myself

Already got some in city and bakery. ...now for my fav of the games

Bring it on Norman! :cool:

The items depicted are only some of the items that will be available. There's much more. :cool:

Unregistered
12-03-10, 10:59 PM
Finally, can't wait!!!

Unregistered
12-04-10, 01:51 AM
Hoooraaaayyy!!!!!

How exciting! Can't wait!!



Unregistered
12-04-10, 02:03 AM
Bring it on, Norman. i'm setting aside some cash for these xmas decor. I love farm story. Was so afraid it will be neglected so am especially happy to get the sneak preview. pls make it happen cos it's beginning to look like xmas, everywhere i go :D

Unregistered
12-04-10, 04:37 AM
Thank you, Team Lava and Norman!

Great news!

Unregistered
12-04-10, 04:55 AM
I just hope it's not all gem purchase only.....

Always enjoyed designing etc but it's been so long I'm
http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz269/cwmole/7586e394.png

Unregistered
12-04-10, 07:59 AM
I only hope the update isn't limited to buying Christmas items. I've waited a long, long time for an update and had just about given up. Ive been at level 75 for months and have over 17 million coins. I'm hoping for, the cap to be lifted, more expansion ability, new crops, decorations and not a big disappointment!

Unregistered
12-04-10, 08:12 AM
Pleeeeez!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-05-10, 07:54 AM
TL is hungry for cash...$$$$$&$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$&&

Unregistered
12-05-10, 09:14 AM
I hope it's not only chests for money. If that's the case I'll be quitting. I'm bored to tears and the majority of my neighbors have already given up. Being at level 75 for many months with nothing but Halloween stuff for money has been disappointing to say the least. In these troubled times when people are worried about food on the table it's shameful.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 10:12 AM
Two skating rinks and an Ice Rink....other neighbors have the winter houses, snowman and other items..

Unregistered
12-05-10, 11:35 PM
Omg omg omg
I can't wait to see what you guys got planned!!!!
Hopefully it's not just gems but cash too....
Don't have much money to be buying gems lol

Unregistered
12-06-10, 02:21 AM
This Christmas?!
Then hurry up! I won't buy anything one ore two days before Christmas!!! I like to decorate my farm the time before Christmas and not from Christmas to Easter!

Unregistered
12-06-10, 08:15 AM
Hanukkah is nearly over.

Perhaps TL didn't want to worry about adding Hanukkah items so they are waiting to show the "holiday" items (which look like "Christmas" items to me).

lesleypsg1
12-06-10, 08:47 AM
It's my birthday Norman. Please may I have the holiday stuff for my farm now please....pretty please. Got an iTunes card for birthday. Get the stuff out today and you know i will use it for my farm...lol. Did I mention PLEASE.?

Unregistered
12-06-10, 12:23 PM
WHEN?????? Xmas will be over before it happens at this rate

Unregistered
12-06-10, 12:29 PM
It's my birthday Norman. Please may I have the holiday stuff for my farm now please....pretty please. Got an iTunes card for birthday. Get the stuff out today and you know i will use it for my farm...lol. Did I mention PLEASE.?

You hoo....normie, want to use my ITunes card

Farm holiday stuff please......

Unregistered
12-06-10, 02:49 PM
You hoo....normie, want to use my ITunes card

Farm holiday stuff please......

So sad....no holiday case for my birthday 

Time to go out for my kids holiday concert. Guess I'll check tomorrow (dejected, very sad, heavy sigh....sob)

Unregistered
12-06-10, 03:09 PM
New gem buys and a new discovery chest are welcome, but there had better be some new crops/trees/regular farm stuff or else it's just more out of place seasonal sh*t on people's farms.

Does the fantastic artist who created all the original content agree with the direction that TL is going, or does he just turn up each day and ask "what do you want me to illustrate today, bossman?"

Unregistered
12-06-10, 04:27 PM
There's a article on some of the other forums from some management dude about how great TL treats there customers....it's a laff a minute...but im not laffing.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 06:12 PM
There's a article on some of the other forums from some management dude about how great TL treats there customers....it's a laff a minute...but im not laffing.

Sigh......

Shakes head

Really? It's a friggin game, not a life. Some people really expect far too much for so little. It's sad really..

Norman, what's the word on when the holiday case will be out. Got some gem money for ya, but only if its out in time to make it worthwhile. A week before christmas doesn't make it worthwhile.

Got some for bakery and city. For both these games I'm super pleased.

Doubt something neutral can be done for empire, but come on! Bakery holiday case should be available now for r.s. Please. And please move the team along for farm. If it's much later, won't be worth buying. Just saying

Thanks for some awesome games. Loving them.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 01:47 AM
Dearest Norman, any news on when? If you don't know would rather you said that, I know you can only tell us what team lava tells you, but it really is getting a bit late now.... Will there be an update or just a chest? Us farmers are fatigued - never thought I'd say this as been farming since last July, but thinking of quitting it's so boring now, and all my best/favourite neighbours have long since gone . Please Norman, just tell us what you know, and don't sugar coat it!

(?・_・`)

Unregistered
12-09-10, 02:22 AM
Dearest Norman, any news on when? If you don't know would rather you said that, I know you can only tell us what team lava tells you, but it really is getting a bit late now.... Will there be an update or just a chest? Us farmers are fatigued - never thought I'd say this as been farming since last July, but thinking of quitting it's so boring now, and all my best/favourite neighbours have long since gone . Please Norman, just tell us what you know, and don't sugar coat it!

(?・_・`)

I'm getting nervous. I came this morning hoping to see some sign of Norman presence.

People have reported no responses to emails, no norm here.....something seems amiss in t.l. House. I hope they're not getting ready to fold up shop.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 07:17 AM
So friggin lame. For months on end now people been giving you real meaningful ideas on how to improve gameplay and make it more complex and the best you can reward the players with is some trifle Christmas decorations that will be relevant for, oh, maybe four or five weeks per year.

Most disappointing game developers ever. Had such promise, these games. Such unfulfilled promise.

hoschi
12-09-10, 09:31 AM
it really should be coming what has been already announced on Dec.4th!

I assume we have to buy those items with gems... but if I have to do so I would like to have fun with them not only for a week!

so please bring it on quickly, otherwise it doesn't make any sense no more...

Unregistered
12-10-10, 02:32 AM
The items depicted are only some of the items that will be available. There's much more. :cool:

Norman is this it? Only items to buy in the box? Won't there be any new crops, expansions, decorations other than holiday items? Please Norman let us know! I can't speak for anyone else but I cannot afford to buy gems to spice up my farm. I've been playing for months and I hit level 75 a long time ago. I have 18 million coins and I'm losing interest in continuing on without a update. From previous posts I see this question has gone unanswered before but I'm hoping you'll answer this time. Thank you...!

Unregistered
12-10-10, 02:45 AM
Norman is this it? Only items to buy in the box? Won't there be any new crops, expansions, decorations other than holiday items? Please Norman let us know! I can't speak for anyone else but I cannot afford to buy gems to spice up my farm. I've been playing for months and I hit level 75 a long time ago. I have 18 million coins and I'm losing interest in continuing on without a update. From previous posts I see this question has gone unanswered before but I'm hoping you'll answer this time. Thank you...!

I looked at every category one more time and found tree new trees but nothing else. Will there be more?

Unregistered
12-10-10, 04:28 AM
What a disappointment. We waited all this time and all we got was a magic box and 3 trees that are decoration only. I am ready to give up

Unregistered
12-10-10, 05:01 AM
what new trees? i have only the hollidaybox

Unregistered
12-10-10, 05:11 AM
The new trees are under the decoration tab. The are for decoration only. You can't water or harvest them.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 06:45 AM

I only got one snowman for 24 gems. I am fuming. I told myself I'd never buy those "specials" and now I am kicking myself. I HOPE THIS IS A MISTAKE AND IT WILL BE FIXED PLEASE??

Unregistered
12-10-10, 08:12 AM
So very not worth all the gems.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs598.ash2/155080_1782234035879_1240296981_32060902_2937145_n .jpg

Pirek
12-10-10, 12:02 PM
Seriously, is that it? I'm so.... Underwhelmed.

Dottie
12-10-10, 06:21 PM
Can only afford to buy a bunch of trees.... Funny
But sad...

Unregistered
12-11-10, 06:48 PM
I would like to purchase what I want for the farm. I have tried the chests a few times and am always disappointed that I "wasted" my gems. I have an option to buy the mansion for 10million coins when what I really want coins the villa :(
Please just put all options in the store... Please.

Unregistered
12-12-10, 02:13 AM
That workshop looks freaking awesome!!!!
Wish I could afford it

Unregistered
12-12-10, 09:40 PM
I purchased gems through PayPay in order to buy the chest.
Received a winter barn but I can't even see it.
I can't even see holiday items on other peoples farms.
There are dotted circles where these items should
appear...I am sad that I am spending money on
this and it does not work! Please advise and/or FIX!

Unregistered
12-13-10, 11:24 AM
I have bought the new trees and holiday box but it does not show on droid but doit on i pad u cann see from husbans acc will this be fix so upset i love this game sooo much it was dissponted when i can bot enjoy seeing it on my own farm will there be a fix soon help...

Norman
12-13-10, 03:51 PM
I have bought the new trees and holiday box but it does not show on droid but doit on i pad u cann see from husbans acc will this be fix so upset i love this game sooo much it was dissponted when i can bot enjoy seeing it on my own farm will there be a fix soon help...

We are working to resolve this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 08:35 PM
Hi! Just wondering why I cant add christmas stuff to My farm? They arent evenemang for purchase in My farm?