PDA

View Full Version : IOS & KINDLE need THANKSGiViNG goals and decor TOO!!!!! (fashion story )

sweetstuff525
11-14-12, 06:23 PM
IOS & KINDLE need THANKSGiViNG goals and decor TOO!!!!!

In case it hasn't been passed to developers yeah we want what android got almost 2 weeks ago. We deserve it and you know you can make it happen

We have been asking for them in between other threads but don't know if you are reading it or if it was passed on ( put it on top of the pile)

Thanks

minizozo
11-14-12, 06:32 PM
TL didn't care when Android didn't have goals and stuff, so what makes you think they care about Kindle &IOS? The only way they will do anything is when $$$$$ is involved. It's up to you.

queentina3
11-14-12, 07:21 PM
They just got the goals this past Saturday, November 10, not 2 weeks ago. Maybe they'll give them with this weekly update, let's wait and see.

sweetstuff525
11-14-12, 07:24 PM
They just got the goals this past Saturday, November 10, not 2 weeks ago. Maybe they'll give them with this weekly update, let's wait and see.

Lol I guess to me like it's been a looonnng time

queentina3
11-14-12, 07:32 PM
Lol I guess to me like it's been a looonnng time

It has felt like that. I had to check my sticky thread to see when they actually got them as I know I posted about them hours after they came out, waiting to see if someone else was going to first, but I know it was at least the same day. :p

minizozo
11-14-12, 08:31 PM
If we don't, I really need to this game up once and for all. I say this every time lol, but I will wait and see what happens. I really am fed up with the lack of business etiquette from TL. Hopefully this is one addiction I can finally let go.

minizozo
11-14-12, 08:32 PM
Correction. Give up this game ......

sweetstuff525
11-15-12, 03:10 PM
Putting this up to get tl attention lol

Tl it's Thursday and we still didn't get it ?

queentina3
11-15-12, 03:11 PM
I don't think they plan on giving it to us, just like they don't plan on EVER updating FS Regular App and have removed the FS World Games App from the US iTunes Store. :rolleyes:

jyzzang90
11-15-12, 05:04 PM
I really angry. Why does not fashion story's thanksgiving iOS update???????? I wait until today. But catalog, display(table), quest were no anywhere. I want to leave fashion story:(

sweetstuff525
11-15-12, 08:22 PM
I though I business was suppose to improve throughout time..... Not take steps backwards?

Tl to make more money$$$ you need to treat all players fairy

pattypopo
11-15-12, 10:28 PM
As a Kindle player I am disapointed with the Thanksgiving/Autumn updates in B.S.,F.S. and R.S. Total let down!

greatday2bealive
11-15-12, 10:41 PM
Not any better for iOS players platty....android players have all the good stuff.

mymummy789
11-16-12, 01:38 AM
I don't think they plan on giving it to us, just like they don't plan on EVER updating FS Regular App and have removed the FS World Games App from the US iTunes Store. :rolleyes:

world games has been removed from the UK app store too. I have gone from being disappointed to rather sad. This was the first TL game I started playing and for the first time I am losing interest :(

minizozo
11-16-12, 07:36 AM
When I first started this game, I played with an Android. It was very frustrating for the Android people to watch IOS get everything. Now, I am playing with an Iphone. I would have thought after the first time they made many customers unhappy, they would not roll out updates unless everyone had them. It is obvious they don't care. It is all about the $$.. You can either quit buying gems or keep playing and ignore that players are treated differently. From my experience, it will hasn't changed or never will.

I lived the frustration with the Android in the past and now the present with IOS. Don't buy whatever I use, cuz I think I am a jinx!

Lets hope Christmas, Team Lava's Santa will bring the same game play for everyone! If not, I think I will have to take a long break because it won't be fun anymore. Enough is enough.

greatday2bealive
11-16-12, 09:20 AM
Mini...at least Android players eventually got the goal iOS players did...what is happening now is just plain wrong.

pattypopo
11-16-12, 10:18 AM
I guess it's time to accept the fact that I am not allowed to participate fully for Thanksgiving in any of my games. I'm afraid to get my hopes up for Christmas. Will I be getting a lump of coal in my stocking?

Baraze
11-18-12, 06:02 PM
I just switched over from android to iOS. I had a good supply of the pilgrim outfit but think a counter with the hats were cleared. Totally annoyed. I also now wish I'd finished the thanksgiving goal because unless I quickly switch back to android I won't have all the items saved in my store.

I'd better not have this happen for Xmas, if so, ill switch back and forth since I've found out its pretty simple to do. Lame but, I love my shop and need more gaudy furniture and decor.

kooky panda
11-18-12, 06:54 PM
I just switched over from android to iOS. I had a good supply of the pilgrim outfit but think a counter with the hats were cleared. Totally annoyed. I also now wish I'd finished the thanksgiving goal because unless I quickly switch back to android I won't have all the items saved in my store.

I'd better not have this happen for Xmas, if so, ill switch back and forth since I've found out its pretty simple to do. Lame but, I love my shop and need more gaudy furniture and decor.
I think when you switched over you are unable to see the pilgrim catalog on your counter.
Since IOS does not have this catalog, it may be invisible to you when on the IOS device.

Dreamer691
11-18-12, 07:50 PM
Kooky, is there any word yet on when we might be getting the Thanksgiving items? I really need a new 1 hour catalogue lol I've just finished the Nurse one from last year :)

kooky panda
11-18-12, 07:55 PM
I have not heard anything back yet.