PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Infinity Owners

Horntail21
11-14-12, 06:22 PM
The diamond dragon theory has been done to death. I wanna know what you used to breed your Infinity. Is Wizard/Fairy or Diamond/Whatever Dragon the only pairings? I have to know!!

greygull
11-14-12, 06:39 PM
Here is an Infinity dragon theory thread :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33923-How-To-Breed-Infinity-Dragon

Takiofallen
11-14-12, 06:39 PM
Sorry i'm not an infinity owner but you know i like to throw around my 2 cents. When the infinity was first released the rumor that was floating around was you had to breed athletic/gold dragon or diamond/diamond. Now while the diamond/diamond was confirmed the athletic/gold was not. There were complaints from many people because because it seem if you didn't have a diamond you could not breed an infinity. That was all put to rest when someone finally got one with the wizard/fairy combo. Till this day i have not heard of anyone breed an infinity without using a magic element which has lead me to believe that is the deciding factor. With the magic being the only element that is a combo of 2 other elements i could see why (infinity dragon only one with 2 heads). Of corse the last part of this is pure conjecture from me.