PDA

View Full Version : should be able to sell unhatched eggs

zaneyd
11-14-12, 05:02 PM
Don't you think that if your trying to get rare dragon but get one you already have and just don't want to see it but cant sell the egg? Well I think that should be changed! Who's with me!

jlalo
11-14-12, 05:40 PM
I am! I agree that u should be able to sell eggs u don't want rather than wasting hours hatching a dragon u already have four of. It take so long to hatch these dragons and to waste all that time and end up selling the egg cuz u have enough or no space for it is kind of unfair. Please consider making this change!

[S8] Elsa
11-14-12, 05:59 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. I'll pass this to the team. :)

srsr2525
11-15-12, 06:07 AM
And......able to cancel the breeding when we found the breeding result (egg) we'd already got.

4danny
11-15-12, 11:21 AM
I don’t think that TL will give us an option to sell the unhatched eggs or cancel the breeding that you have on the den.

People buy the Gold and use most of it on the following three items
1. Make breeding fast
2. Hatch eggs quickly
3. Evolve Dragon rapidly.

I am a Gold buyer and love to see these thing removed, If they do remove it then I don’t think that anyone will spend any money to buy Gold.

We can play the game with Gold and get the things done quickly
Or
Wait for hours and hours and days and days to bring one Dragon to epic form.

Let’s try to bring Eagle Dragon to Epic form.
Breading 14 hours
Hatching 14 hours
Then 3 times Evolve 42 hours
So One Eagle Epic dragon require 70 hours wait time or you can get it done in less than minutes by Buying the 70 Gold. Don’t forget 9600 Apple needed too.

How about if we can buy Another BREEDING DEN or NEST on a cheap price SPECIALLY with coins