PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story: Suggestions

bawpotter
11-14-12, 01:42 PM
What would you like to see come to Restauarant Story? Recipes, Decor, Themes, etc. If you have a suggestion, please post here! After two weeks, the suggestions will be turned into a poll.

mattyboo1
11-14-12, 04:48 PM
How about 40 percent off gem sales

dgcba
11-14-12, 11:26 PM
More goals please and post the rewards (on goals that requires you to install new game/reach certain level on a new game) so we know what to expect. There are very few goals in Restaurant story and most rewards are too little like buying floor decors worth 45,000 and reward is only 750 coins and 15XP its not worth it...

dgcba
11-14-12, 11:34 PM
For designing i hope, i really really hope there was an option to CUSTOMIZE COLOR of the item before buying, (lampshade for example that comes in white, or those rose chairs that only come in red) i really like many things but i dont buy them because they are in the wrong color, and wont go nicely in my restaurant...

BoredOOMM
11-14-12, 11:40 PM
Colored door, and Australian flag.

bigbux3
11-14-12, 11:49 PM
How about 40 percent off gem sales

We wont get that again until Christmas. I'll know to wait a DAY after Christmas before buying though. Last year I splurged 50 bucks for gems in 2 minutes. Then saw how cheap the price was the day after Christmas... TL didn't refund me.

MoreOtter
11-15-12, 11:08 AM
More goals, please! It makes it a real game. :)

dgcba
11-15-12, 10:39 PM
More goals!!! Like there was a "Home Delivery Order" where we will be asked to cook 5orders of cheese burgers, etc etc... Or maybe some one asked our restaurant to "Cater a Party" things like these that really happens in a real restaurant. At least 2 goals at a time and will be replaced onced completed :-)

pattypopo
11-16-12, 03:40 PM
I would like to see equal opportunities for all platforms.

LalaSmooth
11-16-12, 04:20 PM
Goals to unlock new dishes or drinks

cheuk18me94
11-16-12, 11:11 PM
Add the double confirmation feature for buying everything which use gems, to prevent misclicking.

yumpixels
11-17-12, 04:21 PM
Add the double confirmation feature for buying everything which use gems, to prevent misclicking.

YES!! Please do this in all the games! Especially with the boxes. The items at least have tap again to buy, but the boxes, if you bump one you're stuck with an item you don't want! Courtesy of my 9 month old on my lap, I accidentally bought a halloween box in BS the day after halloween and am stuck with a seashell couch in RS. I don't think I'll ever display the couch as I really don't like that theme. I spent so long earning those gems and it was kind of upsetting having that happen.

Miranda604
11-17-12, 04:33 PM
More chairs and tables the ones we have NOW are simple(Plus I don't have many gems to buy chairs and tables :(

karfor
11-17-12, 04:37 PM
Goals, goals and more goals

cheuk18me94
11-18-12, 04:38 AM
YES!! Please do this in all the games! Especially with the boxes. The items at least have tap again to buy, but the boxes, if you bump one you're stuck with an item you don't want! Courtesy of my 9 month old on my lap, I accidentally bought a halloween box in BS the day after halloween and am stuck with a seashell couch in RS. I don't think I'll ever display the couch as I really don't like that theme. I spent so long earning those gems and it was kind of upsetting having that happen.

They can accept other suggestion but they will never implement the confirmation buttom. So if it happens, the sun will rise to the west. Or everyone can pay for 275 gems to celebrate them....

vhrs05
11-20-12, 09:56 AM
A philippine flag would be nice... Also some anime or marvel figures... Like naruto or thor characters

Z3NDAYA
11-20-12, 10:02 AM
I would love to have some anime figures available and also they should make a confirmation button to make sure you don't make an unintentional purchase.

yorba
11-20-12, 12:45 PM
I would love to have some anime figures available.
i like that idea and super heros too. generic ok because of copyright.

bea1twin1
11-20-12, 05:51 PM
Coffee maker, tons of new recipes more than two an update(so we can get more gems)
please for the love of playing these games make the new recipes more than 4+
*sigh
Please lots more table and chairs I like to re decorate my restaurant and I don't have much to choose from
wallpaper and such.
I like a more realistic type restaurant, for cute decor wine racks (my restaurant isn't for kids) lol
As for goals maybe you can do like a chef special every week. Exciting new limited time dish
and if you master it before its gone an extra gem..... maybe
thanks TL

bea1twin1
11-20-12, 09:42 PM
As for recipes ...
Stoves
Lobster bisque,split pea soup,egg drop soup,chicken noodles soup, french onion soup,
Gumbo, cabbage rolls,oatmeal,and lastly my fav banana foster.
Oven
Biscuits and gravy,lasagna,green bean casserole, stuffed peppers,shepherds pie, margherita pizza,and pound cake.
Grill
Chili dogs
Fryer
fried green tomatoes.
just to name a few....again

necktiejimmy
11-21-12, 11:14 PM
More Steampunk stuff... flooring, wallpaper, stove, and grill. I've been dropping my gems into the counters, and tables. It would be nice if the tables were paid in gold like the chairs. Also other items to cook in my stream punk oven would be nice.

Thx ~ necktiejimmy

xfphua
11-21-12, 11:53 PM
Goals to unlock previous dishes, i just start to play last few months, and see so many dishes must be unlock by achieved the goals, but most of them are expired. Please get us unlock again.

xfiles1013
11-24-12, 11:39 AM
Less pop ups.

And more recipes for the special appliances especially recipes that take an hour or less.

But mainly, less pop ups. Seriously.

kylebusch
11-24-12, 06:59 PM
Mexican cantina would be cool

margaritata
11-26-12, 12:55 AM
I would like to see equal opportunities for all platforms.

Yes I totally agree. Like the waffle raffle thing, hundreds or even thousands play RS and only 10 people wins. Nuff said..

margaritata
11-26-12, 01:00 AM
They can accept other suggestion but they will never implement the confirmation buttom. So if it happens, the sun will rise to the west. Or everyone can pay for 275 gems to celebrate them....

Haha I bet TL always expect these kinds of suggestions. But theyll never ever remove those gem traps not even in my dreams! ^_^ And yes the sun will surely rise from the west if this happens ^_^

aleft
11-26-12, 06:56 AM

and more guests

1martini1
11-26-12, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=bawpotter;454484]What would you like to see come to Restauarant Story? Recipes, Decor, Themes, etc. If you have a suggestion, please post here! After two weeks, the suggestions will be turned into a poll.[/QUOTE

I would like to see seasonal store items available long before season arrives!!

1martini1
11-26-12, 07:01 AM
Agreed!!!

ellygator
11-26-12, 07:49 AM
Goals please... like in Bakery Story and Fashion Story. Heck, I wouldn't mind if you half-assed it and just moved the same goals over!!! It helps make leveling and making gold a LOT funner rather than the everyday churning out foods. Plus it forces me to spend gold on something, otherwise I'm so indecisive I end up just saving it.

Second, I need more pink items :(!! Especially cute wallpapers, there are no pink ones. Heck, I'll even design it for you
I like dcgba's idea, of custom colors for each item but I doubt that would become an option anytime soon

Third, can we have one popup that includes everything you want to say, so I don't have to click 6 different times? OR maybe a check-box on the bottom of each pop up that says "Don't show up again, ever I promise" that we can check

I can't think of anything else :D
Thanks for hearing us out

onleejoe
11-26-12, 11:18 PM

I would love to also be able to gift GEMS to some of my NBRS....

vhrs05
11-28-12, 12:09 AM
I hope you could increase our capacity to accept gifts per day. From 20-30 gifts a day maybe

margaritata
11-28-12, 03:42 AM
Yesss what a great suggestion. Even increasing it by 5 would mean so much to us. :)

cheuk18me94
11-28-12, 04:15 AM
A gem maker, cost 100 gems to.make and produce 1 gem per day.

dixiestopbakafe
11-28-12, 08:47 AM
More & new recipes, please and how about expansion options

DS11809
11-28-12, 02:50 PM
I just got to level 99! Oh ! I have to get 20 million stars to get to 100. That is insane! Do all of the goals open up then??

kooky panda
11-28-12, 03:11 PM
I just got to level 99! Oh ! I have to get 20 million stars to get to 100. That is insane! Do all of the goals open up then??

Goals are not determined by your level.

ferretzz
11-28-12, 10:37 PM
Can we please have the option to buy food? When ur ovens are all busy cooking u still need to serve food! :)

Also please make RS available on the pc.. Its probably already in java it shouldnt be too hard to put on a webpage?

ellygator
11-29-12, 03:47 AM
Can we get a "check all" button for sending out gifts to our neighbors? Maybe even for accepting requests? I mean it's not like anyone would click "Decline" on helping a neighbor when it's free, and I don't want to have to delete some neighbors, but it's hard checking all 300+ of them when handing out gifts.

rudipreciousmocha
11-29-12, 07:41 PM
More realistic looking tables and chairs, more bartenders and waiters, and a standing unit with glasses and bottles to go behind a bar. :)

LeeVots
12-01-12, 09:03 AM
I have noticed that there isn't a lot of baseball stuff. Besides there being a baseball counter and a couple things in the wall category, there are no chairs or tables or wallpapers for Baseball. Note that there are tables, chairs, counters, and wallpapers for football, basketball, golf, skiing, bowling, and even ping pong! I would really love more baseball stuff in restaurant story, it only seems fair.

Zellyflower
12-01-12, 09:11 PM
I would like more quests, easier way to earn MORE gems, and more character floor items(like Lava Girl, Zombie Waiter, 50s Chef,etc)

RhaiInc
12-02-12, 12:23 PM
TeamLava's Anniversary
Celebration
How about
adding TeamLava
Stuffs like
TeamLava
Counter, Chair,
Table and etc.
I would like also
to add some
quests that
reward gems just
like in Pet Shop
Story.

chole82
12-03-12, 11:47 AM
I would appreciate the bugs being fixed most of all. I have not been able to play in about a month.

ginrae22
12-04-12, 02:24 PM
TL, please make it less annoying to put out old items. When I put something down it goes right back to the beginning of the items list and its sooooooo annoying. Thx!

200s
12-07-12, 06:35 PM
Please bring back last year's holiday content. I would like to buy more holiday drink machines, colorful lights etc for my larger restaurant.

200s
12-07-12, 06:43 PM
For those of us android folks who did not have goals last year, will there be an opportunity to unlock last year's goal recipies (ie holiday ham, fruitcake)?

kofekat
12-08-12, 11:39 AM
Aussie flag

carabellexo
12-08-12, 11:41 AM
Either last years christmas content or new christmas decor for this christmas.

Zetra
12-15-12, 03:23 PM
Wall Decorations:
Icicle Lamps
Air conditioner
Decorations:
Giant Snow Globe
Santa's Lineup (The one that many kids line up to tell Santa wishes they wanted.)
Frozen Divider
Candy Cane Lamp
Penguin Waiter
Floor:
Ice Floor
Snow Floor
Workshop Floor
Wall:
Blizzard
Winter Wonderland
Workshop

cheuk18me94
12-15-12, 06:09 PM
Wine maker, dim sum , mire noodles, rice ,soup and congee.

tilly899
12-17-12, 05:55 PM
It would be awesome to have a select all option when sending gifts or requesting items

xfphua
12-20-12, 07:08 AM
More coffee for restaurant, by the way goals for new users to unlock pervious recipes.

jeffycakes
12-21-12, 02:41 PM
I would love to see Eastern European food that you can cook. (Borscht, pelmeni, etc)

redrockstar
12-25-12, 09:33 PM
Seeing recipes "locked by goals" is very frustrating, especially for faithful members who have been playing for months upon months. We should be able to complete the old goals to unlock them.

Maybe some sort of concept change where the guests have to order the food and we cook it rather than us just cooking whatever we want? Just an idea.

Also more drinks and more recipes for the things that have 1-3 recipes. Water should be added to the drink machine. 1 minute to complete. What restaurant doesn't start with some water?

nky1111
12-26-12, 04:24 AM
multiple host tables, it works everywhere else but not in the restaurant story...
a must have when ur shop gets big and u add a 2nd door...

nky1111
12-26-12, 04:37 AM
also this is frustrating that constructible machines are generally worse than the default ones... so whats the whole point in building then??????

nky1111
12-26-12, 04:51 AM
and that the food replicator doesn't produce earl gray hot is absolutely outrageous))))

jmterao
12-26-12, 05:48 AM
How about when there is a limited time offer, it really is? The current limited time offer has been recycled five days in a row.

opanugie
12-26-12, 07:31 AM
a cheaper price for extended the restaurant

LadyKade
12-26-12, 01:51 PM
More constructable appliances with more than three recipes to use up all the stored gifted parts: more coffee or drink machines. -flat top grill to (not a bbq) but for short order cooking. Also a wood fire oven for pizza, wood grilled salmon, chicken, shrimp and wood grilled vegetables

kylebusch
12-26-12, 05:05 PM
In most restaurants there are booths and high tables so I would love to have those. You could do different kinds of booths like black 50's etc. Also I would like to see a Mexican cantina theme I am surprised there isn't one of those already. Also the ability to trade items with friends

Nattis500
12-27-12, 04:24 AM
I know this maybe not is the right forum for this, but I need help. Yesterday when I started my restaurang story i could not see myself and nobody camed in. Everything else is working, but its empty!! Please help me!!!!!!!

Sylvanah
12-27-12, 09:58 AM
Quick send button. Imagine u have over 200 neighbors and u have to click on each and every one of them to send same thing. If there was an option that could allow one to send same thing to all of them with one click. My suggestion is - quick send button

Sylvanah
12-27-12, 10:01 AM
ah. silly me. there was already

Gifting and requesting
It would be awesome to have a select all option when sending gifts or requesting items

nky1111
12-30-12, 08:25 AM
-easy stoves should serve the food themselves. it's 21st century after all)))
- auto generated goals . this we can see in any rpg for at least 15 years. today's level of game that u buy for $20 is auto generated characters and stuff already, but iunderstand they're too busy stuffing their pockets with money to know that.

Spiceshirl
12-30-12, 08:45 AM
I know this maybe not is the right forum for this, but I need help. Yesterday when I started my restaurang story i could not see myself and nobody camed in. Everything else is working, but its empty!! Please help me!!!!!!!

Maybe you had a mat by the door, something is blocking the way so that's why the host is not seen

kylebusch
12-30-12, 09:18 AM
Being able to earn more gems by watching a video

mattyboo1
12-30-12, 09:20 AM
Being able to earn more gems by watching a video i love that idea because lots of other ngames do that it could be like 1 gem per video and a limit of 3 videos a day or something.

mattyboo1
12-30-12, 09:21 AM
sorry i meant lots of other games

xEmeraldxx
12-30-12, 11:32 AM
I agree with many guys here, some more goals would be great.

Also, please no more bingo! I feel like my grandmother..

heartlovebakery
12-30-12, 12:04 PM
A do not show message again box on popups.

violetmissy
12-30-12, 01:47 PM
I second that!

Non_Anonymous_Player
12-31-12, 05:41 AM
Goals goals goals! We need more goals on RS. So far, there are only in-game goals on special occasions.

belizeanmama
12-31-12, 11:48 PM
I'd like to see certain goals that give recipes re-released for those of us on android phones who originally couldn't get them because we didn't have goals when they were released.

Dior0
01-02-13, 05:37 AM
New winter goals

cajuncookie2000
01-04-13, 10:39 AM
I would like to see a variety of lounge furniture for my restaurant

cajuncookie2000
01-04-13, 10:41 AM
I second that less time

1bluebutterfly
01-04-13, 06:19 PM
people and sofa's that turn in four direction instead of only two. Sometimes I want to turn someones back to me, like a boy playing the pinball machine or playing pool. A couch able to face the TV.

ssngrn
01-05-13, 03:09 PM
How about a wine bar appliance

jlinsolana
01-05-13, 10:16 PM
How about the ability to keep my wallpapers in storage instead of losing them if I buy a different color?

NVCowboy
03-03-13, 12:28 AM
Is it a novice's oversight or a professional's blunder that there are baseball counters but there are no baseball tables or chairs? Football, yes, basketball, yes, ping pong, yes, tennis, yes and for crying out loud, even bowling!! But America's favorite pastime? No tables or chairs for baseball! That's just a cryin shame! Shame on you all at TeamLava! I quit!

maguar
03-03-13, 12:42 AM
Is it a novice's oversight or a professional's blunder that there are baseball counters but there are no baseball tables or chairs? Football, yes, basketball, yes, ping pong, yes, tennis, yes and for crying out loud, even bowling!! But America's favorite pastime? No tables or chairs for baseball! That's just a cryin shame! Shame on you all at TeamLava! I quit!

Just letting you know this isn't the current suggestion thread. You can find the current one here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45022-Restaurant-Story-Suggestions-amp-Poll).

NVCowboy
03-03-13, 02:07 AM
In most restaurants there are booths and high tables so I would love to have those. You could do different kinds of booths like black 50's etc. Also I would like to see a Mexican cantina theme I am surprised there isn't one of those already. Also the ability to trade items with friends

Or how about the ability to sell items in your gift box like you can in more reputable and better games?

kooky panda
03-03-13, 08:14 AM
Just letting you know this isn't the current suggestion thread. You can find the current one here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45022-Restaurant-Story-Suggestions-amp-Poll).

See the current suggestion thread linked above.