PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Oven

Cupmeetscake
11-14-12, 01:23 PM
Dear TL, Most of my neighbors are requesting parts for new turkey oven, but I dont even have the option to but one :( why?? I've been sending turkey & pilgrim parts for 2 days....

bawpotter
11-14-12, 01:32 PM
Currently, the Turkey Oven is only available on iOS. We do not know if/when when it will be released for Android or Kindle Fire.

stiktoch
11-16-12, 12:17 AM
I would think android users are the majority. Why does TL only cater to Ios users and throws the rest some s****s every now and then?

stiktoch
11-16-12, 12:27 AM
Sc raps!! >.<

mymummy789
11-16-12, 01:49 AM
isn't it a bit unfair to allow parts to be gifted to players unable to use them? I am an ios user but even I find that rather ridiculous!!!!

lynsd
11-16-12, 09:32 AM
If you install thanksgiving bakery you will get the turkey oven, i am on android and i have it

sweetstuff525
11-16-12, 09:34 AM
If you install thanksgiving bakery you will get the turkey oven, i am on android and i have it

Kindle is the only device that doesn't have it

Tl it's ridiculous how updates don't reach all devices

StellarBabe33
11-16-12, 08:02 PM
Too bad Thanksgiving BS won't run on my phone, so I have to use an old version ..& get no turkey oven? Wouldn't have been accepting all these parts if we aren't even gonna get it..

caillieco
11-19-12, 06:32 PM
I agree. There's no reason for Kindle players to even accept parts if we can't use them. Maybe if we stop gifting the parts or accepting request for the parts from out neighbors, we would be treated equally. What about upcoming holiday season. Will we Kindle players be ostrasized then too. not fair TL

unosocite
11-19-12, 06:46 PM
I agree. There's no reason for Kindle players to even accept parts if we can't use them. Maybe if we stop gifting the parts or accepting request for the parts from out neighbors, we would be treated equally. What about upcoming holiday season. Will we Kindle players be ostrasized then too. not fair TL

I know it's unfair, but that is just mean.