PDA

View Full Version : Exotic seeds for Ivy's hut

mrsactuarial
11-14-12, 12:42 PM
So this morning I began asking for exotic seeds from my neighbors. I have accepted a few of them but when I look at the quest details to see how many I have it still says 0. They are not in my inventory either. Is this happening to anyone else? I'm I missing something or is this a bug?

marrrina
11-14-12, 01:12 PM
have you tried force closing the app?

greygull
11-14-12, 01:12 PM
How many neighbors did you send the request to? Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day.

The ones you say you've accepted - was that neighbors were sending you requests for the same item?

mrsactuarial
11-14-12, 01:55 PM
I have tried closing the app all the way.

I only have 12 neighbors so I don't think I am sending out too many requests. And I am sure they are sending me the seeds and not requesting them from me. In my news feed it even says "a neighbor has responded to your request for help".

I completed the down with the baron party goal yesterday or the day before and did not have this problem. Again, I only have 12 neighbors so I doubt that sending out too many requests is my problem.

mrsactuarial
11-14-12, 02:28 PM
Okay so I just closed all of my apps and turned my iPad off for a few seconds. When I opened the app back up I had 9 seeds. Perhaps I just needed to restart my iPad. Thanks for the advice though!

midnightmeerkat
11-14-12, 02:34 PM
So this morning I began asking for exotic seeds from my neighbors. I have accepted a few of them but when I look at the quest details to see how many I have it still says 0. They are not in my inventory either. Is this happening to anyone else? I'm I missing something or is this a bug?

When you accept the request that is when someone else is asking for the item..... Sometimes I find there is a delay in the items showing up from when it says a neighbour has responded to your request. Have you asked for anything else on a different quest that might be showing up now?