PDA

View Full Version : Max buildings and storing things

prettyplease
11-14-12, 10:39 AM
I'm sure this is somewhere in all the threads but I've been searching for an hour and haven't found it yet (although, wow lots of great stuff here!) You can only have 2 workshops forever right? But what about other buildings, went to build tavern and says I'm at my max for my level (23), what do I need to sell to build it...farmhouses or something else? What about the observatory, theater and cathedral...same message.
Also, I bought some trees and rocks for decor because up until a couple days ago they could be stored, now to make room I have to clear these items and I have less energy to do it with?? I understood having to clear the items that showed from unlocking a new territory but you ought to be able to store the ones you purchased!! I don't want them permanently gone and I don't want to waste energy chopping them down. It makes no sense!!! Please help, the random changes without warning are making me crazy. It's fine to keep tweaking the game since it's new and all but is there a way to be informed of these changes? I'm going nuts trying to keep track of all these changes and how does one make a decision based on the game they are playing only to find out the rules changed 5 minutes later? Stop doing this guys, it's really ****ing the fun.

maguar
11-14-12, 01:53 PM
There is a limit to the the number of each type of building. If you want to build a tavern sell a town building like a farm.

prettyplease
11-14-12, 04:36 PM
How do you know what building to sell though? I want to build a theater and cathedral also...

midnightmeerkat
11-14-12, 05:02 PM
The theatre and cathedral come under royal buildings so you would have to sell a royal building eg lantern spire, watchtower, or wait until you reach a level where your maximum increases.

mattyboo1
11-14-12, 05:04 PM
The theatre and cathedral come under royal buildings so you would have to sell a royal building eg lantern spire, watchtower, or wait until you reach a level where your maximum increases.

I hate this limit I can't do anything

midnightmeerkat
11-14-12, 05:13 PM
I hate this limit I can't do anything

Maybe the coming update will help

maguar
11-15-12, 01:42 AM
How do you know what building to sell though? I want to build a theater and cathedral also...

Go to the market and select buildings. Click the town tab to see which ones are town. Repeat for royal, crafting and resource.

keviPad
11-15-12, 01:46 PM
Crafting and Resource buildings: limit is 2 of each building.

Town buildings: limit is shared. So for example, sell a farmhouse to buy a market place.

I think this is right.

mystoryzoozoo
11-16-12, 05:55 AM
Was just about to post about this and found this thread. It's not very clear which building you can have more or only one of. We definitely need a counter on each building listed in the market.

iLLUMI2012
11-29-12, 05:24 PM
Why is there a limitation on how many non crafting buildings you can have? Geez, how are you supposed to build up your kingdom! Compared to all other games similar to castle story this is really absurd.

iLLUMI2012
11-29-12, 05:26 PM
But thanks for the info guys, appreciate it! ����

iLLUMI2012
11-29-12, 05:34 PM
I tried storing 4 x spires but still can't build the theatre. Anyone know what the limitations are exactly? Thanks. :)

arale_norimaki
11-29-12, 05:45 PM
I don't know the exact limit but once you reach it storing is not enough. You must sell

iLLUMI2012
11-29-12, 05:45 PM
I've also just tried storing 4 x lookouts but still being told I'm at max. So that's 8 Royal buildings stored but to no avail. I even tried closing the app and relaunching it. Helllp! Please. :) Thanks folks!

arale_norimaki
11-29-12, 05:46 PM
You should sell one spire :)

iLLUMI2012
11-29-12, 07:03 PM
Okay, finally got there! Heh hehh! :D
Had to also store my stone walls x8 and finally my Conservatory. I've now built my Theatre. Yay!
However...... my Royal points has now dropped down to 803. :(
When I complete the Theatre I'll get 230 points which will bring me up to 1033, which is too low to meet the requirements for expanding to some areas. I don't get this. I can no longer expand my kingdom, of course it probably just means that I need to level up some more. I'm currently at level 19. I'll post back at a later date to let everyone know how I go.

:)
By the way, love this game TeamLava! Keep up the awesome work. ;)

queentina3
11-29-12, 07:08 PM
iLLUMI2012, sell your stone walls and purchase the white ones to replace them. That is what I was doing when I needed some extra points to get over the hump as the white walls offer more royal points. Also, if you haven't expanded to the Tablet yet, try to expand there as it offers another 290 royal points.

iLLUMI2012
11-29-12, 08:23 PM
Hi queentina3! :)
Thanks for the info and tips! Especially about the Tablet's 290 royal points. Awesome!

I just discovered that since purchasing the Theatre I can now place all my buildings back. Yay! I haven't tried the stone walls yet but I don't really need them so will leave them in storage.
So my Conservatory, 4 x Spires and 4 x Lookout Towers are back in my kingdom and thus my XP is back up there. :D

So it would appear that the limitation only applies to purchasing the building and not on how many are in your kingdom. Or perhaps it was actually the stone walls that caused my dilemma.?? Hmmm...

Anyway, all good!
Thanks everyone!
:)

55Merida
09-07-13, 08:39 PM
Here's the question I cant find the answer to: If I store a building that I have spent the time and resources to level up, when I replace it in the kingdom is it still at that level or do I start again at level 1? I swear I stored a building once during a renovation (like a mine or sawmill) and when I put it back it was at level one. I was so mad and so sad at the same time and remember thinking if I'd known, I wouldn't have done that. Now, I am afraid to take the risk to do it again. However, now that I am at level 30 I find there are some I dont need out all the time. Like the mines. I am maxed out on stone and not getting any gold nuggets anyway so I thought I might out one away, but I dont want to loose all the resources I've put into leveling them up. Please share any wisdom, insight, experience, knowledge... so and and so forth ;-)

mikado86
09-07-13, 09:13 PM
Here's the question I cant find the answer to: If I store a building that I have spent the time and resources to level up, when I replace it in the kingdom is it still at that level or do I start again at level 1? I swear I stored a building once during a renovation (like a mine or sawmill) and when I put it back it was at level one. I was so mad and so sad at the same time and remember thinking if I'd known, I wouldn't have done that. Now, I am afraid to take the risk to do it again. However, now that I am at level 30 I find there are some I dont need out all the time. Like the mines. I am maxed out on stone and not getting any gold nuggets anyway so I thought I might out one away, but I dont want to loose all the resources I've put into leveling them up. Please share any wisdom, insight, experience, knowledge... so and and so forth ;-)

Building level does not go away, I know because I do it all the time while triying to make my kingdom look less {}, and If I might add, putting away your resource building seems like a terrible idea, if you are maxed in stones just craft something with them

arikasi
10-29-13, 01:36 PM
How many royal and how many town buildings are we allowed?

I really dislike the maxed out but not being told you have ie 9/10

Today I couldn't build my first jeweller without selling something else. This is extremely annoying teamlava. Please consider letting storaged buildings not count towards the total number allowed. Then we could swap out buildings as needed to work towards our next goal. New content, wonderful, but I hate to sell a level 5 structure to be able to build that new building.

Teetje42
11-02-13, 05:38 AM
I am looking answers about storage but cant find it. Can i store things in dragon story? I am level 27. I see buildings in other kingdoms but i dont get it. The building with the big book, buildings up against the wall and in the sky? What do i have to do for storageroom?

meme1098
11-02-13, 01:49 PM
Wrong thread...this is castle story

Teetje42
11-03-13, 04:30 AM
You dont read... there are buildings in dragon story

Teetje42
11-03-13, 04:33 AM

Sorry meme, i thought it was a forum of dragon story.. i am new to this

ChestnutKlara
11-03-13, 04:37 AM

This thread is regarding buildings in Castle Story. Dragon Story is a different game and therefore probably has a different set of rules. Perhaps you should try the Dragon Story thread to find an answer to your question. :)