PDA

View Full Version : Pet Hotel Story - Suggestions

sehana
11-14-12, 01:05 AM
What new rooms, pets/animals, decorations, themes would you like to see in your hotel?

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread:)

fairy4you
11-14-12, 03:56 AM
Definitly more birds - a kakadu, ara...
And koala in the australian bush would be cute.
As leasureroom a swimmingpool with palms!

wingng3
11-16-12, 07:00 PM
floramina:
please do a christmas advent calendar in Pet Hotel Story!

wingng3:
more expanding, more pet room, may be a halloween theme is gonna be out of date now, please to have a good chirstmas theme
also guest room? coming soon for half year

dapplefur:
- a room with clown fish.
- a room with parrots or some other brightly colored birds.
- make expanding cheaper and take less time.

totaltechno
11-16-12, 08:24 PM
how about an update?

fairy4you
11-17-12, 01:51 AM
@sehana: i really apreciate, that you try to bring pethotel to life again as moderator
But its kind of fallen asleep, there are little interactions, looong waiting days for expansions, no new items and no surprises.
Maybe you should get different rewards when sending a pet to a funroom (as gems, energy, babypets,...) this would be an aim to play more often and longer, cause of a surprise!

And to the animals: i'd love an uprightnlong room (like the girafferoom) with a tall tree in it - with a python!

floramina
11-30-12, 05:10 PM
What new rooms, pets/animals, decorations, themes would you like to see in your hotel?

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread:)

Are we gonna have new rooms soon? Lets have a poll soon to choose! I cant wait to see new rooms..I tore down all my pet rooms for the sweepstakes contest ( except the gem rooms and a couple remaining libraries and saunas). I wanna rebuild!

reeranna
12-16-12, 05:36 AM
Please let us expand and have new goals and new rooms and something to advance the hotel. My storm ID is Reeranna.

fireboyev
12-31-12, 09:53 PM
I was thinking it could have a spin the wheel that would have gems, pet rooms, coins, decor, fun rooms, ect. my ID is fireboyev

bss18974
01-01-13, 03:03 PM
How about an option to convert coins to gems... I have maximum expansion and am basically collecting coins for nothing. I have over 71 million coins. I need gems. I get about 4 gems per day and it takes forever to collect enough gems to build any pet rooms I am missing. Will not buy gems for a dead game. Yes, the game is dead. No updates in months. No Halloween or Xmas theme. Won't be a valentines theme either. Add me to your hotel if you want a gem daily ( in return for 1 sent to me). I have 4 hotels I can use to send gems.

bss18974

Christiana12345
01-05-13, 11:42 PM
Fun rooms:
Pool
Greenhouse garden

Rooms:
Penguin
Dragon
Things that fly ( so far I know no pets that can fly in the hotel

bornfreeisme
01-12-13, 09:49 PM
Bornfreeisme, I don't understand the process of gift giving. Whenever a construction goes up, none of the construction materials are used so that I have a shed full of materials that I can't use and i have to wait anyways. How can I use these items to speed up my rooms?

maguar
01-13-13, 01:02 AM
Most rooms don't require parts when you build them. Check this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27727-Parts-Needed-for-Constructible-Items) for the rooms that do require parts. The only way to speed up construction of rooms is to spend gems.

Christiana12345
01-17-13, 11:57 PM
A penguin room!

Christiana12345
01-18-13, 12:00 AM
@sehana: i really apreciate, that you try to bring pethotel to life again as moderator
But its kind of fallen asleep, there are little interactions, looong waiting days for expansions, no new items and no surprises.
Maybe you should get different rewards when sending a pet to a funroom (as gems, energy, babypets,...) this would be an aim to play more often and longer, cause of a surprise!

And to the animals: i'd love an uprightnlong room (like the girafferoom) with a tall tree in it - with a python!
I like it but plz NO to energy. Once u use up all of it, u practically wait for it.

Christiana12345
01-18-13, 12:02 AM
Fun rooms:
Pool
Greenhouse garden

Rooms:
Penguin
Dragon
Things that fly ( so far I know no pets that can fly in the hotel
:D :D :D :D :D :D :d :D

Christiana12345
01-18-13, 12:04 AM
Need updates NOW!!!
——–——————add Christiana12345 in pet hotel fashion home design bakery restaurant————————

matchbox222
02-11-14, 05:55 PM
Dragons please