PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub - Suggestions

sehana
11-14-12, 01:03 AM
What new drinks, decorations, themes would you like to see in your club?

New Suggestions Thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43154-Nightclub-Poll-amp-Sustions-Dec-27 :)

- sitting booths?

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread:)

There isn't enough suggestions to run a poll, so I will continue to keep this open till next time... :)

Gypsy_Cat
11-15-12, 09:25 AM
Congrats on becoming a mod, sehana!! My suggestion is a hot toddy or some type of hot beverage for fall. Maybe a cider drink or warm eggnog.

sehana
11-15-12, 12:04 PM
Thank you :)

PDAGuppies
11-17-12, 07:19 PM
Maybe there should be some appetizers or snacks as well as drinks.
(for example-cheeses on sticks---small platters with wings or fries----or something like that

sehana
11-27-12, 10:20 PM
- ability to buy extra appliances

ginrae22
11-30-12, 10:34 AM
I would like a peppermint shot you know however that would be made...definitely some Christmas items...ones that you would see at a swanky party.
A big Christmas tree with golden lights and ornaments, tables with red or green tablecloths...maybe the nightclub customers could come dressed up in sparkly or ritzy party clothes. I think that would be so much fun!

rxp4me
12-02-12, 03:58 PM
I'd prefer they fix the android force closes

lala_gabbana
12-02-12, 06:22 PM
The option to buy a 2nd door

platinumfrost
12-03-12, 05:52 PM
Any other suggestions? :)

Orange liquid nitrogen, LOL... of course it'll only look like it :p

Ororo132
12-07-12, 11:44 PM
Why does EVERYTHING cool in NS cost OVER 18Gems!!? ComOn guys.....kids play these games. Make them reasonable! Also, can you make the games less linear so we can place items more freely

SmoothMineral
12-09-12, 06:53 PM
The option to buy a 2nd door

Seconded.

sehana
12-10-12, 01:08 PM
There isn't enough suggestions to run a poll, so I will continue to keep this open till next time... :)
We should keep suggesting to show more interest :p so Ncb doesn't get discontinued :)

- a drink with sparkles popping out (thinking about pop rocks) :p

Gypsy_Cat
12-11-12, 08:13 AM
We haven't gotten a new flashy floor tile in a long time. I would love a purple or pink kind.

stephii123
12-16-12, 12:49 AM
They always update with the stupidest and weirdest furniture/decorations!! Why can't they think of something cool that you see in a night club??

Am I the only one who thinks this way??

Like seriously look at the furniture for this game... ex : Robot/space appliances, Dragon tail & head, TURKEY DJ, white speakers that look like an alien(if it didn't say White modern speakers, I would of never guessed that it was a speaker?), fire skull and coral??? Did any of you ever see things like this in a night club?? Like geez think of something you would actually see in a bar

I really love this game & have been playing for a long time but I am getting so upset with the updates lately...

I really hope they add something that makes sense very soon... and for christmas? Am I the only one who only has a Penguin and snowflakes wallpaper??

Mpr102
12-16-12, 07:54 AM
It will be so nice if we have more customer and more dance floor for coin // long time I didn't see new dance floor

nky1111
12-26-12, 10:25 AM
what about that infamous custom playlist feature?? thats mega simple and mega kick ass just add a simplest list of links to online files ,not a weird android-player-export-something-nobody-knows-how
and that won't upload anything from user devices, it's just like web browser therefore that would be ok ?

Gypsy_Cat
12-27-12, 09:42 AM
How about Pink Champagne for New Year's Eve?

Mpr102
12-27-12, 11:32 AM
Colouring Dance Floor Blue, Yallow, Green, Purple, Pink, Red ..etc
Some food ( There most be food in Nightclub )
New Gift ( Drink Take 2 Days )

sehana
12-28-12, 12:19 AM
New Suggestions Thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43154-Nightclub-Poll-amp-Sustions-Dec-27 :)