PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story - Suggestions Nov 14

sehana
11-14-12, 12:56 AM
Please see new Thread for suggestions and Poll

Dragon Suggestions & Poll Nov 27
Dragon: http://goo.gl/yUZuU

What new dragons, decorations, would you like to see on your island?

- Christmas/Ornament Dragon
- Peppermint Dragon
- Snowy theme?
- Tree that grows food for the dragons?

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

Tossa747
11-14-12, 01:17 AM
Beautiful food-trees would be wonderful, instead of those ugly farms. Also, the possibility to rotade items more, that would make it easier to decorate. More paths would be nice, and more lamps.

Plants to decorate with.

Manaphio
11-14-12, 01:25 AM
Is this for a update because I like the ideas

sehana
11-14-12, 01:27 AM
Is this for a update because I like the ideas
This is a suggestion thread for players who would like to see the content in-game. It isn't guaranteed, but gives the developers an idea of what players are looking for.

septune
11-14-12, 01:35 AM
how about gifting food or habitats for the 3 colour dragons

dw9893
11-14-12, 01:56 AM
Christmas is great and all, but how about throwing out some love to the Jewish folk too? Maybe a Hebrew Dragon... lol

But if you're going to stick with the whole Christmas theme, then I suggest that you go with some sort of wintery theme with decorations for purchase like trees, lights, snowmen, etc.... Then if you wanted to be cool, program a nice gift (level appropriate of course) that would be delivered on Christmas Day to those who logged in... Something significant compared to what's given for goals per say. I'd also like to see a neat feature for Christmas or Chanukah where a player for that one day could give as a gift anything their inventory would allow to another player as long as their account contained the amount being given... Gold, food, coins, mystic maps...etc.

David

masterswordman
11-14-12, 06:51 AM
Hi

I was wondering if TL can inform us if there is a long hours maintenance.
So that we can plan food that are longer otherwise the time is waste.

salinho
11-14-12, 06:57 AM
Hi

I was wondering if TL can inform us if there is a long hours maintenance.
So that we can plan food that are longer otherwise the time is waste.
They usually inform in facebook, but notmin-game for example.

salinho
11-14-12, 06:59 AM
They usually inform in facebook, but not in-game for example.
Oops, typo..

Can we have storage for our decor? Sometimes it's just hellish to move things around!
And/or how about an "edit mode" like we have in other games! Wouod be nice. :) instead of clicking in one habitat/decor individually, we could just enter the "edit mode" and sort our decorations and habitats much faster that way.

swanhenge
11-14-12, 10:54 AM
I have an idea that could be used as a daily gift to your neighbors after you send out the three gold.... how about "token" that would allow you to collect all your coins at once.

Now that I've expanded so much, my habs are pretty spread out. I actually forgot to collect from a few the other day because I forgot they were there. I like the idea of a "one click to collect" option.

Takiofallen
11-14-12, 11:12 AM
Change the new dawn tree to a Christmas tree/Menorah

henrylucky
11-14-12, 12:36 PM
Can send more than 3 gift at Christmas day, I think

salinho
11-14-12, 12:43 PM
Change the new dawn tree to a Christmas tree/Menorah

Would be fun :D

Amorph
11-14-12, 04:35 PM
A santa dragon and will be nice if in game will snow

Sefyre
11-14-12, 04:49 PM
I would like to respectfully request that when an update is being put out for there to be some explanation on what to expect from the update. Right now, it seems like all different people are playing all different versions of the same game with different prices and different situations and where it is not only confusing for people when they are sharing information and/or trying to gather it, it is also unfair.

Also, could Upgrades to habitats make more sense, please? Instead of costing the same price as buying it straight out of the Market, could there please be some compensation for the fact that it IS an upgrade and not just a 'brand new habitat bought straight out of the Market'? Unless of course, the intention was to force people into selling off older smaller habitats (to earn back a tiny bit of money) and buy a large habitat straight from the catalog as opposed to actually upgrading. At a higher level, I now realize that I should have sold back an old habitat (for whatever low amount I could have earned back) and simply bought a new larger habitat rather than upgrade because upgrading on its own actually was less cost-effective.

My game on iOS crashes fairly and almost every time, it is when someone comes to visit me... which is apparently fairly often! Visitors and the whole visiting/Social aspect of the game is enjoyable for me... but I would like it a lot better if my game wouldn't crash out randomly when I'm in the middle of doing something (like feeding a Dragon) and someone comes to visit. (Or, conversely, when I visit someone and THEY are in the middle of something and I crash out.) So I guess my suggestion in this regard is to improve game stability. Granted, I know I am on an older iOS device and so sometimes, I know I will experience some issues, but the game also says that it supports 4.0+ and I am 4.X. On a more positive note, hooray for visitors, though!

Better guided goals for new players is another suggestion. I started with this game some time ago and then never picked it back up because I made a few missteps in making some decisions (that, and my game crashed throughout my tutorial at the beginning) that rather delayed my progress in the game in the first few levels. Goals that guide players in the way of teaching them what they need to focus on to truly progress would really help. For example, the 'New Dawn' goal that I received about buying ceremonial robes makes no sense to me whatsoever and I don't understand (on my own without research) what it has to do with my game and so I refuse to complete it (because it costs 5000 coins). On the other hand, now that I am at level 13, I have received goals to breed hybrids and to upgrade habitats (I really should have just sold my old ones and bought new big ones) and those at least suggest to me that I need to get started on growing my dragon collection and island.

Longer times between new limited dragons (or longer times to get these dragons) would be another suggestion, too. I know I'm a newer player and so maybe, if/when I have had invested more time into my game and my island(s) are bigger, I might have a different opinion, but I was seeing ads for new limited and non-limited Dragons pop out every few days for a while and it was really getting on my nerves. The fact that I was also having a difficult time breeding some of them (the ones I could) simply just made matters worse. New dragons that I can eventually breed I really appreciate; new dragons I have to be in a rush to breed and there are multiple ones from that set, too, is a bit hair-pulling and being rubbed in the face with constant pop-ups doesn't improve matters (in my opinion, of course).

Storage option would be awesome, too, to help us in rearranging and 'island improvement'. I realized at around level 7-9 that I could accidentally box myself in with no way to move anything around if I wasn't careful and so because of this, my island has a bit of a 'slider puzzle' look to it where I have deliberate spaces that are unused so I can move habitats and such. A storage option would that would allow us to temporarily store a habitat or two and some decorations would be wonderful so we don't have to worry about accidentally boxing ourselves in with no way to get out or move or redecorate or in some cases, simply upgrade or expand!

Some things I really enjoy and appreciate about the game: 1) all the wonderful dragonlings and dragons, 2) socializing by visiting other people and gaining rewards by getting people to visit you (I think the whole mini profile and wall and socializing aspect is really unique and I really like this about DS), 3) improved gameplay (the update to my iOS game made things worse for a while, but I think it's starting to smooth out more though it does still like to crash), 4) opportunities to communicate with TeamLava about suggestions, bugs, and generalities.

Thanks in advance for listening! :)

mammami08
11-14-12, 05:08 PM
All i want for christmas is... Moooooore habitats ( and mayby the white cobble stones)

kwhales
11-14-12, 05:11 PM
I would like it to snow on my islands. Also, if we get christmas decorations, can we have a place to store them once christmas is over?

I stll would like to be able to use the weeds we **** as food. At least our 800k wouldn't be going to waste.

Reindeer dragon. Menorah dragon--it can have a menorah for antlers (like those fruity looking things on epic fruitfulls but in better taste).

Christmas presents / Hanukkah presents -- gold, coins, food, speed boosts (so you can speed things along without using gold), decorations, etc.

That's it for now Santa.

grondai
11-14-12, 05:43 PM
A Christmas tree decoration. When players visit your island on the day of Christmas they can put a gold bar under your tree. This would be limited to one gold bar from each and every neighbor.

Make a Christmas day quest. It would have around 10 tasks overall that make u visit a certain number of neighbors and so on. Just make it do able in one day. You can reward 100 gold after completion.

Reindeer dragon is a must. A Santa dragon is just creepy and I would stay away from a dragon/human mix. A Christmas tree dragon wouldn't work? How about a snow dragon, not as an LE, but a new element that will be obtainable from that day forward.

Christmas slots. You will receive 3 slot tokens for the Christmas slot machine and can win gold, coins, food, more tokens, and dragons. Players can pay in gold to buy more tokens.

Aileen_
11-14-12, 08:35 PM
For Christmas, can I have the diamond dragon?? I've been playing since the game came out (nearly half a year) and I've gotten everything but the diamond... I mean, it'd be nice if TL could sort of give a hint or some kind of leeway for its loyal players on one day (like Christmas)... More decor options, storage, and a one-time "collect all coins" button would be nice.

maximinidan
11-14-12, 09:08 PM
Reindeer dragon
Snow dragon
Candy cane dragon
Star dragon

Fireplace decoration
christmas tree decoration
Snowman
sleds

emergRN
11-14-12, 09:57 PM
Ok so pretty much all of the above...storage, more gold etc. But what about an option to dicard eggs if we choose not to hatch them? The last thing i want to do when i am trying to breed time constrained limited edition dragons is wait 24hrs for a dragon i already have 6 of :-)

profsink
11-14-12, 11:04 PM
Off topic:
1) More habitats.
2) High level required dragons. 27 isn't enough, 57, 67, 77, 87, 97 would add reason to gain levels over 40.
3) Something more to do with your dragons. Say, an Adventure Temple - send a dragon out for X hours, have it come back with extra food /silver.

On topic :
Reindeer Dragon... with the rare Rudolph sub-breed.
Chestnuts roasting on dragonfire decoration.
Guiding star decoration.

dragonolic
11-15-12, 01:34 AM
More decorations-- NOT Christmas! Ones that we can use year round. We've been asking or more decor for ages! It would royally suck if they gave us something that was only good for winter.

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-15-12, 03:14 AM
1) Instead of a bunch of limited time dragons we should get a chain of goals that rewards us a new dragon when compleated (i really like someones idea of snow dragon that leaves snowflakes in its steps like life leaves flowers).
2) I would like to gift all my neighbors but instead of just on christmas day how about the whole month? Maybe we could gift santa hats that go on our dragons (and are removable as well) that will help the dragons earn a hundred more coins per hour?
3) Also mistletoe over the breeding den would be a cute idea! On christmas day the mistletoe will increase chances of getting rare/super rare/ultra rare dragons.

Sefyre
11-15-12, 05:27 AM
... Are only wintertime holiday related suggestions considered On-Topic in this thread? If so, I apologize for posting Off-Topic as I thought the thread was simply for suggestions going forward.

chambergrrl19
11-15-12, 07:24 AM
How about less $ for clearing brush??? I'm not saying super cheap but $990000 and $800000 to clear brush?? That's ridiculous!! I don't even have my first level cleared off. $500000 for a tree is a joke. I'm spending all of my time and coins on clearing brush that I don't have any coins for new habitats and in turn, no room for new dragons. At least in monster story the prices to clear brush are more reasonable and I'm able to advance more. Please please please please lower clearing brush prices. Thanks.

kooky panda
11-15-12, 10:48 AM
... Are only wintertime holiday related suggestions considered On-Topic in this thread? If so, I apologize for posting Off-Topic as I thought the thread was simply for suggestions going forward.
This thread is for any new dragons, decorations that you would like to see added to Dragon Story. Not limited to just winter/holiday items.:)

salinho
11-15-12, 11:25 AM
Great! Thanks, Kooky and Sehana.

So we have:

- a new element which could be the dark/shadow black element. Kinda mean, bad@ss looking dragons with fiery red eyes and stuff, oh, the design possibilities are imense! And the dark/diamond hybrid could be a version of Smaug, its belly fully covered in diamonds and other gems, as someone had suggested months ago. And it would have to be really big, like the pumpkin, but more elegant of course! Would be awesome. Also, dark/green could be a version of toothless... Please? :3

- i'd love it if we could have the "edit mode" option to move decorations and habitats around...like in other TL games...

- a button to select all neighbors when asking for maps.

- a new system to keep track of gold would be nice too...but oh well.

- as for decor, maybe different-colored flowers, and maybe pink trres like in monster story. I once had a few ideias for decor but kinda forgot what they were...ermmmm.

- i would like to see a candy cotton dragon. Just because. XD or a lollipop dragon, hahaha!

salinho
11-15-12, 11:25 AM
Tapped on "quick reply" way too soon -.- anyway, more habitats please?

mjtang
11-15-12, 11:38 AM
other than introducing new dragons, i wish to see more decorative items in the future. eg. fountain, sculpture, special trees, or even decorations that are interactive with dragons. These can actually add more fun to the game in the sense that players can enjoy the game not only in breeding dragons but also in decorating their island. :D

doobert
11-15-12, 12:13 PM
Not really a decoration or anything....but it would be awesome if you could click on a habitat on a neighbors island and it showed you the same info as when you click on a habitat on your own island (dragon type, name, level etc...) I have no clue what kind of dragons my neighbors have...the only ones i know are the ones I have on my island as well. If its not on my island...i cant tell what it is :-(

salinho
11-15-12, 12:23 PM
Being able to see the names of the neighbors' islands would be nice, yes :)

salinho
11-15-12, 12:24 PM
Ooops!

Being able to see the names of the neighbors' dragons would be nice, yes :)

salinho
11-15-12, 12:34 PM
Oh: and how about the android users! They can't have the New Dawn goals likethe rest of us. It's not quite fair for those players...

salinho
11-15-12, 12:43 PM
Also, a storage mode for decoration. Sometimes islands get crammed up and it's terribly annoying to kove things around without just deleting the stuff :p a means of storage would be lovely.

salinho
11-15-12, 12:49 PM
Oh, and more goals and storyline would be cool. :) though I'm not sure how storyline would fit into this game xzd

Sorry for so many posts.l.ifnincoukd edit or merge them myself I would!

nevopets
11-15-12, 12:51 PM
Need another breeding den, because island egg takes 20 h , and I'm in level86 and can't get a diamond dragon. I'm not interested know in the game cause it's a frustrating game so either you give us options or a clue to get the rare and ultra rare dragons or make it easier

Horntail21
11-15-12, 01:12 PM
New socks for the luck dragon. His claws have grown out of the ones he has on. Or maybe a pedicure.

videlingk
11-15-12, 01:30 PM
The ability to buy more then one evolution's temples please

salinho
11-15-12, 01:32 PM
How about more colorful stone paths for Dragon Story, particularly the non-NewDawn version? :)

New socks for the luck dragon. His claws have grown out of the ones he has on. Or maybe a pedicure.

x'D

Sefyre
11-15-12, 05:46 PM
Another suggestion and request:

It can be very difficult to eyeball where things can fit into where to the point where mistakes can be made about how much room there is for what.

Would it be possible to ask for a grid outline that becomes visible when we try moving or buying and placing things so we can see how many squares, exactly, everything is and how many squares we have on our islands/spaces?

On larger screens like iPads and larger Android phones, this issue may not be as common, but on a more traditional phone-sized device like the iPhone and iPod Touch, the space is more difficult to navigate as you really have to scroll when you're looking at the bigger picture when you're trying to do some square-related math during design-planning.

Please and thank you! :)

theclumsypotato
11-15-12, 08:27 PM
Could we please have bigger habitats or have dragon sizes shrink? There's really no room for them to move in their itty bitty habitats, especially once they get to epic. :(

Wadido
11-15-12, 09:25 PM
Need more habitats, what is up with that? Haven't seen a newly available habitat in 20 + levels. Need a way to grow food faster, especially with the ridiculously expensive to feed light dragons. Is it really necessary for the diamond dragons to be such a pain to breed??!! And speaking of diamond and habitats, how about a large fit more than 1 or 2 diamond dragon habitat?? Just saying. Love the game though!!

salinho
11-16-12, 01:11 AM
How about being able to receive more maps? At least as our levels go up. Or at least 30 maps/day for those who are over level 60. Otherwise it takes so long.

MomsHouseofSweets
11-16-12, 01:57 AM
I would very much like to have new buildings and decor. Since Androids aren't given the opportunity for New Dawn's really attractive buildings/decor, we (Androids) should have something equally as nice. Besides, isn't it time for new items?

Trees to be purchased with coins, not gold, would be great. I know I'm not the only one who doesn't want to clear all of the trees, so it would be nice to be able to add them where we want to.

Gifting gold to only 3 of our neighbors per day is so unfair. Being able to gift food or some other items would really much more fair. Due to the expense of feeding our dragons, gifting food would be ideal! Of course, gifting maps would be great, too!!

Maybe new "voices" for new dragons.

Being able to clear the property that we pay to clear and not have the clearing cut short, when there really is room for another small habitat, building or other decor.

Have to agree with Wadido ... we need a larger Diamond habitat. A full grown Diamond looks kind of silly on the little one that we have. In fact, most of the small habitats are pretty small for the epics.

grondai
11-16-12, 05:50 AM
More habitats for sure

salinho
11-16-12, 08:20 AM
Gifting gold to only 3 of our neighbors per day is so unfair. Being able to gift food or some other items would really much more fair. Due to the expense of feeding our dragons, gifting food would be ideal! Of course, gifting maps would be great, too!!
I agree! Being able to gift maps to the other neighbors would be awesome :) or 100 to 500 food, that would be cool for neighbors in lower levels.

acrazy1
11-16-12, 08:48 AM
Please offer or unlock the Nether Portal again for those of us who were not playing at the time it was offered.

acrazy1
11-16-12, 08:51 AM
1. It would be nice to have a tool to clean all habitats at once - id be willing 2 spend gold 2 get it.
2. Be able to delete invites who have not replied or have them drop off after a week or so.
3. Be able to pick certain neighbors 2 b ur VIP's
4. Be able 2 send other gifts 2 neighbors besides gold - 4 those who u can't send gold 2 because u have maxed ur 3 a day

dekubaby
11-16-12, 02:12 PM
I'd suggest a dragon storage or maybe increasing the amount of dragons per habitat OR even allowing at a certain level to be able to buy an unlimited amount of habitats. It sucks to have to sell a dragon to get another dragon especially if you ended up using gems to help out with the old dragon. We work so hard trying to get certain dragons only to end up having to get rid of them later on......I LOVE MY DRAGONS EVEN THE ANNOYING COMMON ONES (≧∇≦)I don't want to get rid of them!!

jrodt333
11-16-12, 11:33 PM
My suggestions:
-A DISMISS BUTTON FOR THE POPUPS. When you hit it, it will stop appearing every time you start the game.
-Higher farm cap
-More ways to earn gold
-New Dawn for Android, or at least the boosts and the Dawn Tree

jaspertine
11-17-12, 12:12 AM
We need a second way to breed!
We should have a black element
Android needs new dawn
the second way to breed should boost your chance for a more rare dragon.

henrylucky
11-17-12, 12:24 AM
My suggestions:
-A DISMISS BUTTON FOR THE POPUPS. When you hit it, it will stop appearing every time you start the game.
-Higher farm cap
-More ways to earn gold
-New Dawn for Android, or at least the boosts and the Dawn Tree
I just need the red big sentences :D

Zulac99
11-17-12, 08:02 AM
I think a reindeer dragons for Christmas would be cool.
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolf.
If we get Rudolf it should have a red nose. :)

jckck
11-17-12, 12:11 PM
Tree would be good

snake073
11-17-12, 01:13 PM
I don't know about other players but I desperately need more habitats. If TL are bringing out more dragons I have no where to put them. Please please please can we have more habitats. I also only have a couple of spaces left to clear and will need something else to do to spend my millions of coins on. Maybe some more islands along with more habitats.

snake073
11-17-12, 01:15 PM
Also a second breeding den would be a great idea.

zotz
11-17-12, 01:30 PM
Give us a way to cancel an egg that is hatching. No sense in keeping if ur going to sell it.

willothewisps
11-17-12, 02:33 PM
Hi! I would like to suggest some new things too, so here are some my ideas:

1) I play on the Kindle Fire, and I have noticed how alot of the iOS users are having a hard time fully evolving their Light dragons. I don't have this problem (only 1000 food on lvl 9) but I think TL should help them out because it's unfair for them. D:

2) I LOVE the idea of Dark dragons! I've already thought of this idea before, but there is this guy on this other suggestion post (LOL) that already has drayon ideas for the Dark element. This was not too long ago.

3) New Dawn for Android users would be so awesome! I see that alot of neighbors have thses really cool decoration thingys that look specific to one element, and I am suspecting that they are from New Dawn, so if TL is already working on that for us, keep going please! ;D

4) I DO AGREE FOR MORE DECORATIONS AND A STORAGE! I don't really care for the same old decor all the time, and you can only do so much with it... and a storage would be fantastic along with those new decor, and why does every other game have one EXCEPT for this one anyway? O_O

5) I am probably one of the few people who actually has this but the Caretaker Cabin should have some kind of use. Like for example, you could store your baby dragons in there until you have space for them on your island. Otherwise, what is the point of spending 80 gold on a decoratio that looks nice but has no use? Kinda confused on that part, but have more decor that's pretty like the Caretaker Cabin :)

6) Okay, now for my holiday ideas! TL should create a Reindeer dragon because, obviously, mythical Reindeer fly right? A Santa dragon would be cute! Except don't add human-like features... thay's creepy. It should snow all month, just to add that cute-game charm. For decor, I like the idea of Christmas trees and Snowmen. What about an area of presents? All different sizes and stuff... yes! There should be a Wreath dragon as well. Or a Gingerbread one, kinda like the Ice Cream dragon.

7) Hopefully this is the last thing I have to say. The idea of flower dragons, animal dragons, and may even Greek/Roman god dragons is appealing to me, and maybe even other Dragon story players as well.

8) Nope! Just kidding, one last suggestion. I highly suggest that we should be able to gift more things, but not useless things we can't even use like in other games. But food and Mystic maps or even a 1,000 silver or something.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

henrylucky
11-17-12, 03:45 PM
I think a reindeer dragons for Christmas would be cool.
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolf.
If we get Rudolf it should have a red nose. :)
Just need the red sentence (But, I think Cupid will be able to breed on Valentine) and Santa dragon will be nice

salinho
11-17-12, 04:05 PM
Just need the red sentence (But, I think Cupid will be able to breed on Valentine) and Santa dragon will be nice

Cupid ? I hope it's not a remake of a Love dragon...it looks silly.

shahed12
11-17-12, 04:20 PM
all I want is more habitats and more easy to get dragons
I dint need apples I have like 50,000 apples so im good
how about a gold tree it gives u 1 gold everyday

tonguelashing
11-17-12, 05:24 PM
What new dragons, decorations, would you like to see on your island?

- Christmas/Ornament Dragon
- Peppermint Dragon
- Snowy theme?
- Tree that grows food for the dragons?

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

Here's what a I want. I want them to FIX the popups. I HATE all the pop-ups. I particularly HATE the pop-ups for the 'install this other game' goals which you can't just stop, you are forced to tap 'continue' before you can get rid of it which automatically activates the goal. I don't want to install more games on my system just to get a measly 30 gold and Experience points. I really don't. I am very happy only playing Dragon Story, so PLEASE STOP with the extra application pop-ups. There should be an option for no extra-app goals or something.

Also, The popups should ONLY occur once a day. Can be every day, but only the first time you play that day. I think that would go a LONG way to helping with a lot of frustrations with these stupid things.

kwhales
11-17-12, 06:45 PM
I would like to see foliage like the ones in Castle story. It's bright and colorful. Make the weeds smaller and cheaper, but give us more of them (so you still can get your 800k). If they were colorful, and creative, the player could decide to **** the ones they don't want, and keep the others as decorations.

For anyone who doesn't play castle story, the foliage is green, purple, yellow, blue, tan, etc.

missdit
11-17-12, 07:09 PM
I like the option of sending food. I try to send gold to all my neighbors and never works. I like to go by who sent and send back to them, but I don't understand why we are so limited on sending gold as that is the only thing we can send to our neighbors. I see the difference between playing on Ipod and my new Samsung Galaxy S3 where on Ipod you can see the actual border where you are expanding and I like that. I have a hard time moving anything around my island and is hard to place. The other thing is how much some of the removal is to expand. $50,000-$250,000 is crazy for more space. Stupid rocks! Love the game though, it's my fav!! :-)

missdit
11-17-12, 07:10 PM
Exactly!

yumpixels
11-17-12, 11:25 PM
A grid for placing items.

The ability to sell an egg. My husband has 14 firestorm dragons. O.o

Storage for decor.

The ability to fuse habitats together or expand habitats to contain more dragons than just three would be pretty cool too. The epic dragons look kinda silly all cramped in their tiny habitats, especially the diamond.

Different color flowers, etc.

Someone mentioned a dark theme, my husband and I were thinking the same thing the other day. Black dragons would be pretty sweet.

Sefyre
11-18-12, 07:11 AM
Breeding Fire and Air and Air and Fire has netted me nothing but Firestorms for each and every time that I have tried breeding them. Breeding a Red and Yellow + Anything else = Firestorm, also. And even when breeding together two hybrids of all four colors, I still get a Firestorm (plus other Dragons so I don't mind this so much).

Really.

DOES the Firestorm Dragon really have to be THIS common?

My related suggestion therefore is: PLEASE add a little more variety to what 'common' Dragons you can breed in certain color combinations!

Firestorms day in and day out (and you can check my account to see what I've been breeding before I started breeding my four colors together to stay as far away from the Firestorm as possible; I was breeding Red with Yellow, Yellow with Red, Red and Yellow with something else, etc) is not only frustrating, but also very boring (and then even more frustrating) because of the 12 hour long + 12 hour long repetitiveness of Firestorms.

Especially since we're trying to breed two Dragons who utilize these colors, it's even MORE frustrating!

willothewisps
11-18-12, 09:21 AM
Breeding Fire and Air and Air and Fire has netted me nothing but Firestorms for each and every time that I have tried breeding them. Breeding a Red and Yellow + Anything else = Firestorm, also. And even when breeding together two hybrids of all four colors, I still get a Firestorm.

Really.

DOES the Firestorm Dragon really have to be THIS common?

I totally agree! Its sad... I've sokd at least 15 of mine and kept only three because otherwise they wouldbtake ip so much space! I have this same problem with Poisons, on my 17th and counting... Never gotten a Familiar, and if TL would please create more Forest/Magic dragons that would be the bomb!!!!!!!!! PLEASE?!

Dycle
11-19-12, 01:20 AM
Well I'm probably about to repeat myself and others, but if the same things get suggested enough times maybe some of them will make it into the game.

First: can the android users get the boost buildings. Frankly, I don't even care if they work at this point, I just want to decorate my island with them.

Second: Limited edition dragons are all well and good under the assumption that they are only here for certain events and will reappear the next time the event occurs (next year) and there should not be too many at once, otherwise they are just frustrating and a waste of time. (I now curse the poison dragons, due to my failure to breed a witch dragon)
On that note, for Christmas LE dragons I would like to see a Santa Dragon (red, white; probably a art variation of the titan dragon), and I liked the idea of an Ornament Dragon (green and red or white? art variation of fruitful dragon tangled in Christmas lights etc)

Third: decorations. I want more decorations. I want colorful trees and plants. I want crystals (like those found in the habitats) and rocks. Additional paths, features and buildings would also be nice. Limited edition decorations (like the portal) also make sense especially for seasons like Christmas (like a big Christmas tree).

Fourth: storage. I have seen two suggestions on this subject. The most common is the idea of storing and moving the foliage that you are supposed to clear. I think this is a clear indication that we want more decorations (see above). Duplicating some of the trees, and rocks as decorations would probably suit some of us just fine.
The other suggestion for storage is the ability to store eggs. I would really like to see this one, and have in the past suggested methods (possibly flawed) for this.

Finally: habitats. More than any other suggestion I see people want more habitats. This says to me that they want more dragons, which is one of the points of the game isn't it. Even though I don't build habitats often and am no where near the limit, I do feel constrained by it. What happens once I finally a Diamond Dragon who are restrained to only one dragon per habitat, Ouch! Though more habitats is one solution, and I do believe that players that reach extreme levels (60+) do deserve more habitats, another solution is larger habitats. Huge habitats that can support more than 3 dragons (perhaps 5 or 6) would be nice. Big diamond fields, that can support 3 diamond dragons, would also be nice, especially now that there is a diamond dragon for most color combinations (I think we are only missing diamond purple at this point) and I am seeing a lot more diamond dragons these days. Another idea that I don't know if its been suggested yet is multi-colored habitats. Habitats that are 2 colors, thus allowing dragons of different colors to mingle. These could be the extra large habitats that hold more than 3 dragons (and probably have a larger footprint).

salinho
11-19-12, 04:27 AM
More common dragons would only decrease the chances of getting a common instead of a rare or super rare, people. -.- i just wish firestorm's breeding time was inferior, lol. But I think we don't need another common, please!! Eesh, I'd rather have the same one over and over than having another common to interfere with what I want.

Takiofallen
11-19-12, 09:02 AM
Actually i submitted a suggestion which would alleviate this whole problem http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36825-Out-With-The-Old

Sefyre
11-20-12, 03:01 AM
More common dragons would only decrease the chances of getting a common instead of a rare or super rare, people. -.- i just wish firestorm's breeding time was inferior, lol. But I think we don't need another common, please!! Eesh, I'd rather have the same one over and over than having another common to interfere with what I want.

12 isn't as bad as 20 (Island or Magic, depending on what you're breeding), but for the time it takes, seeing just ONE DRAGON every. single. time. almost no matter what I breed (EXCEPT when breeding two hybrids together) as long as Fire and Air are involved is just too much.

If I breed and get a 20 hour, at least there's some sort of mystery involved in which egg it might be, but 12 hours? PFFFT.

Just another Firestorm on its way as per usual.

But that's also my own opinion.

Thing is, I haven't bred anything worth of note without using four colors and breeding Fire and Air and Fire and Air and another element has produced Firestorms like nobody's business. My Firestorm rate of breeding is almost unbelievable. There were FOUR possibilities with one being Rare and two being Super Rare. The WHOLE time when breeding like I described (Fire and Air or Fire and Air plus one more element) produced only ONE non-Firestorm and it was an Eagle and after that, all I got once more were Firestorms.

If I was getting at least some other Dragon in the mix besides a blasted 12 hour Firestorm every single time save for once (and I've done a lot of breeding ever since the second chance for the Pumpkin came out and I have also used gold to speed things up), then perhaps I wouldn't have the opinion that I do.

Seeing the same exact same Dragon every. single. time. you try breeding (Fire and Air, Air and Fire, Fire and Air + Something, Air and Fire + Something, Air and Something + Fire, Fire and Something + Air) save for once, twice, is a really fast way to lose interest in something. Especially if you're breeding the same color scheme over and over and over and over and over in order to try and catch a LE Dragon.

I'm not peevish because I didn't get my LE Dragon. I'm peevish that after ALL THAT BREEDING of those colors (without using four colors to force ALL the options possible minus purple options)... all I ever got was Firestorms and nothing but.

dragonamma51
11-20-12, 04:10 AM
Please more habitats, that would be a lovely Xmas present.

bitealot
11-20-12, 01:38 PM
a red nosed rainDragon?

grondai
11-20-12, 01:41 PM
Yup again more habitats

kwhales
11-20-12, 05:10 PM
Here comes another new dragon, but no home to put it in. Please more habitats.

grondai
11-20-12, 05:11 PM
Here comes another new dragon, but no home to put it in. Please more habitats.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I wont have room for the new dragon

bevnkarim
11-20-12, 08:34 PM
For Christmas, can I have the diamond dragon?? I've been playing since the game came out (nearly half a year) and I've gotten everything but the diamond... I mean, it'd be nice if TL could sort of give a hint or some kind of leeway for its loyal players on one day (like Christmas)... More decor options, storage, and a one-time "collect all coins" button would be nice.

Ditto on the diamond dragon. I have been playing almost as long, and no diamond. It's making me crazy. On the other hand, I have 2 diamonds in Monster Story and I obviously haven't been playing that as long as I have Dragon story.

(Realistically) I would love to get the "collect all coins" button - especially helpful with those boost temples. And some new decorations would be fun.

hulk1979
11-21-12, 06:42 AM
How about a new system that asks if you would like to spend your gold on something before it just spends it. It happens on accident and it would make me happy if they implemented that to make less accidents. Thanks

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 09:50 AM
looks like you missed the Confirm button Wars
How about a new system that asks if you would like to spend your gold on something before it just spends it. It happens on accident and it would make me happy if they implemented that to make less accidents. Thanks

salinho
11-21-12, 01:24 PM
looks like you missed the Confirm button Wars

Yeah. -.-

salinho
11-21-12, 01:36 PM
A edit button for the forum would be nice.

An edit button for the game would also be nice, to move things around, like an edit mode.

Oh, is it me or have there been some changes? Today I think I had a new button thingy over my MENU button, with "news".

salinho
11-21-12, 04:01 PM
I am still waiting for the update, but it seems like we have storage now! THANKS SO MUCH TL ! Much love for this x)

salinho
11-21-12, 04:15 PM
It would be nice to have a click or a pop when we store the decor. Nicely done!

totaltechno
11-21-12, 04:19 PM

An edit button for the game would also be nice, to move things around, like an edit mode.

Oh, is it me or have there been some changes? Today I think I had a new button thingy over my MENU button, with "news".

Hit move on anything and the game actually does turn into a Castle Story edit mode

kwhales
11-21-12, 04:32 PM

I've had that news thingy for awhile now. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Fickled I guess.

coolio275
11-21-12, 04:59 PM
Reindeer Dragon
Change New Dawn tree to Christmas tree

coolio275
11-21-12, 05:05 PM
Also a second breeding den would be a great idea.

yes yes yes yes.

salinho
11-21-12, 05:40 PM
yes yes yes yes.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

...but I wish it were coins instead of hold. If only millions of coins. :'( but I bet it's gonna be a lotta gold, so...no second breeding den for me...

DestinysChild2
11-21-12, 06:59 PM
I like the idea of a "one click to collect" option.
I often thought that would be a great idea even if we had to gift it to each other or earn that option through tokens as you suggested.

Suave_Spencer
11-21-12, 07:31 PM
The new update on Android. Seriously, you angered Android users when New Dawn was released, we still haven't got the new goals from that, and now we miss out on another major update.

stacie101
11-21-12, 07:48 PM
For the holidays...a Santa and RainDeer Dragon... And cool decorations like Christmas Trees a Slay or north pole habitats...
overall we need more habitats.... :)

stacie101
11-21-12, 07:49 PM
For the holidays...a Santa and RainDeer Dragon... And cool decorations like Christmas Trees a Slay or north pole habitats...
overall we need more habitats....

stacie101
11-21-12, 07:51 PM
:oFor the holidays...a Santa and RainDeer Dragon... And cool decorations like Christmas Trees a Slay or north pole habitats...
overall we need more habitats....:cool:

totaltechno
11-21-12, 07:52 PM
more habitats would be an amazing christmas gift

stacie101
11-21-12, 07:55 PM
sorry problem with iPad .... would not post and than three show up....

grondai
11-21-12, 08:07 PM
Allow us to store dragons in our storage please

zezhsm
11-21-12, 08:20 PM
Give Android users access to all the updates that iOS users have!

jrodt333
11-21-12, 10:26 PM
The new update on Android. Seriously, you angered Android users when New Dawn was released, we still haven't got the new goals from that, and now we miss out on another major update.

Give Android users access to all the updates that iOS users have!

I agree with both of these. No way am I paying real money on a game that I don't even get all the features that others get.

erxi9
11-22-12, 08:18 AM
Update New Dawn like original DS please!!

mymummy789
11-22-12, 08:21 AM
Update New Dawn like original DS please!!

I will second that. I really hate the dark graphics in the original one. If that is not possible then please give us the choice of light or dark paving so I can brighten up my islands again.

salinho
11-22-12, 09:37 AM
I finally noticed that we now have an edit mode! Wow, THANKS T.L ! It's still a hassle to move habitats from one island to another, but at least we don't need to click on everything individually to move it about. Plus, with the storage, it's way easier even to move decor between islands. ;) nice!

Now...
How about that "select all neighbors" button for maps, eh? :p

magzlitex777
11-22-12, 10:13 AM
Would be nice for the kindle fire to be updated with the new dawn and the new dragons that just came out.

magzlitex777
11-22-12, 10:26 AM

The kindle fire users are in the same boat. We've missed out on the updates too

grondai
11-22-12, 01:43 PM
One small change... In our island's edit mode we can move our habitats and decor but when it highlights red we cannot lift up our finger or it will go back to it's original spot. I have a lot of decor so it makes it difficult to move my habitats from island to island.

ubobdgc
11-22-12, 02:16 PM
How about dragon trading?

B4Ballet
11-22-12, 02:31 PM
That sounds like a good idea ... I LOVE IT! :)
How exactly would it work?

salinho
11-22-12, 04:45 PM
One small change... In our island's edit mode we can move our habitats and decor but when it highlights red we cannot lift up our finger or it will go back to it's original spot. I have a lot of decor so it makes it difficult to move my habitats from island to island.
Yup. Same here.

cafetuesday
11-22-12, 06:00 PM
*Option to buy another Breeding Den. This is available for Nests.
*Decor additions instead of always dragons. Plants, buildings, parks/playgrounds...<I>anything</I>

It would be such fun to decorate the islands. (> ^,^)> - - -@ <(^.^<)

willothewisps
11-22-12, 08:01 PM
Would be nice for the kindle fire to be updated with the new dawn and the new dragons that just came out.

YES! WE NEED THIS AND IT 'TIS NOT FAIR! >:P Lol, this thread is kinda becoming an angry rant hahaha.

ginrae22
11-22-12, 08:22 PM
I agree with pretty much everyone. It it's so ****py that we can't only gift 3 people a day... I understand having a limit but it would be nice if it was a bit more than 3. also, it would be great to have another breeding den and for the hatching thing to not be so much gold there's no way ill ever be able to get one...and yes it is way way to expensive to clear things from the expansion. I'm really disappointed with how the newer games are designed it really takes away from it being fun. Just saying.

ginrae22
11-22-12, 08:23 PM
Oops sorry forgot about the whole curse word thing my bad!

B4Ballet
11-22-12, 09:01 PM
I know! The Kindle Fire always gets updates a lot later that everyone else. RAWR!!!!!!!!!

B4Ballet
11-22-12, 09:03 PM
I DEMAND UPDATES FOR KINDLE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for ranting

coolio275
11-23-12, 02:53 PM
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

...but I wish it were coins instead of hold. If only millions of coins. :'( but I bet it's gonna be a lotta gold, so...no second breeding den for me...

I think 15 million coins would be a reasonable price

coolio275
11-23-12, 02:54 PM
I think 15 million coins would be a reasonable price

maybe even more but a second breeding den would make this game even more awesome. Maybe, just maybe, we could unlock through a limited time quest.

Guerin1234
11-24-12, 06:56 AM
I would love to see sales for obstcals. It was a pain trying to decide with the weed wood in the corner or my first light dragon. Also like to see dragon trading. Like if someone has more than 3 dragons you dont have you could offer your own dragon for theres. I also think that adding someones storm id right under there name in the socail section so instead of you telling them your idand have them never reply back you could just add them freely.please take some of these ideas in to consideration teamlava.

MysticTea
11-24-12, 07:04 PM
Christmas dragons
Elf dragon
Reindeer dragon (horns, red nose)?
Summer dragon (I'm in the southern hemisphere :)

Others random ideas:
Rainbow dragon (need all colours and light?)
Dark dragon
Robot dragon (or android, cyber, data, electric)
Chequered dragon
Mirror dragon / silver dragon
Space dragon / star dragon / stellar dragon
Smiley dragon / laughing dragon / happy dragon
Musical dragon / singing dragon
Flower dragon

Skracher
11-25-12, 08:20 PM
Getting so bored with the breeding and overpriced expansions. Frigging 9-10 stupid sunrise dragons now I have to wait couple of days to trash. Lava took all the fun out of this. Food is stupidly outrageous too. And the adds bug the heck out of me. 4-5 adds I gotta sort through every time I check my island. Lame... Gonna find something else. Thanks for messing the game all up on your expansion.

Spiceshirl
11-25-12, 10:43 PM
Please Please please we need more Habitat!!! How about a 3 colour habitat like the new dragons that are being created!! Am at level 92 and have 66/66 dragons but am having to sell super rare dragons to accommodate these new dragons your team is creating!!! would love new trees, colourful rocks, A Mansion, dragon Cave, storage like on the old game, a select all nbrs tick, thanks

salinho
11-26-12, 03:13 AM
- possibility of having a list of favorite neighbors

- select all neighbors button, when asking for maps

- being able to see the storm8 id of the people who already are our neighbors. Would be so useful for forum users!!

kwhales
11-26-12, 05:31 PM
Please please please, have us be able to identify islands with storm ID's. I got 8 requests for neighbors yesterday and today and really would like to know what island goes to who. Some wrote, some visited and i was able to see their islands before accepting, but I still do not have any idea who they are (ID wise).

Also, possibly a way to let us know how many habs we got to play with on each island. Like a P then number next to the name in underneath it. Like is I could only play with 3 dragons, it would show P3. It takes long to keep going back to finish playing.

kwhales
11-26-12, 05:34 PM
Post continued..... finish playing when you have to go through your entire neighbors list and hunt for little white play signs. Oh and its whom not who....my grammar teacher would be very upset.

grondai
11-26-12, 05:38 PM
Onyx dragon-someone just reminded me and it's been a while since I asked

salinho
11-26-12, 05:47 PM
Post continued..... finish playing when you have to go through your entire neighbors list and hunt for little white play signs. Oh and its whom not who....my grammar teacher would be very upset.

I was never taught the difference between whom and who by my english teachers. Lol. I only "know" it by books. Gonna look it up, I never get tired of english :D

I like that idea, and the number of playable habitats would decrease. Do we already have a sign for "your friend's dragons are tired, go fuss around somewhere else!" (Or is that in another game?)

salinho
11-26-12, 05:48 PM
Onyx dragon-someone just reminded me and it's been a while since I asked

Yes :D

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 05:50 PM
How about a weekly live forum with a TL staff member. It could be 15 minutes and you answer question and concerns.

salinho
11-26-12, 05:56 PM
How about a weekly live forum with a TL staff member. It could be 15 minutes and you answer question and concerns.

Like, "what's your favorite juice flavor?" :D

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 06:03 PM
ROFL ....... not what i want to know lol
Like, "what's your favorite juice flavor?" :D

salinho
11-26-12, 06:13 PM
ROFL ....... not what i want to know lol
Oh, okay ;p

(Because when people ask celebrities stuff, it's always random and silly like that)

Anyway, jokes aside, would be a good idea. But the poor staff member would be pulverized with questions ;)

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 06:32 PM
Thats why i said 15 minutes. I thought an hour at first but that would be over ****.
Oh, okay ;p

(Because when people ask celebrities stuff, it's always random and silly like that)

Anyway, jokes aside, would be a good idea. But the poor staff member would be pulverized with questions ;)

Zamoraksblood
11-26-12, 06:43 PM
Thats why i said 15 minutes. I thought an hour at first but that would be over ****.

ESPECIALLY about a 2nd den lol

JakeStorm8
11-26-12, 06:47 PM
Please Please please we need more Habitat!!! How about a 3 colour habitat like the new dragons that are being created!! Am at level 92 and have 66/66 dragons but am having to sell super rare dragons to accommodate these new dragons your team is creating!!! would love new trees, colourful rocks, A Mansion, dragon Cave, storage like on the old game, a select all nbrs tick, thanks

Are not all of your habitats upgraded to the Big Versions? Big Red Rocks, etc?

JakeStorm8
11-26-12, 06:50 PM
Christmas dragons
Elf dragon
Reindeer dragon (horns, red nose)?
Summer dragon (I'm in the southern hemisphere :)

Others random ideas:
Rainbow dragon (need all colours and light?)
Dark dragon
Robot dragon (or android, cyber, data, electric)
Chequered dragon
Mirror dragon / silver dragon
Space dragon / star dragon / stellar dragon
Smiley dragon / laughing dragon / happy dragon
Musical dragon / singing dragon
Flower dragon

Nice concepts. At least two of those are actually in the pipeline. I WONDER WHICH? (jk, I know which because I squeezed them out of my mind grapes)

Horntail21
11-26-12, 06:56 PM
While you're reading jake, how about a free infinity dragon for people with screen names that rhyme with cornpail21? Makes sense to me. Make it so!!

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 07:00 PM
MoreDragon rewards ( ablum) forcertain dragons
I.e you get some random new diamond colour dragon for breeding a diamond and infinity

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 07:08 PM
you lost me on this one
MoreDragon rewards ( ablum) forcertain dragons
I.e you get some random new diamond colour dragon for breeding a diamond and infinity

Zamoraksblood
11-26-12, 07:08 PM
While you're reading jake, how about a free infinity dragon for people with screen names that rhyme with cornpail21? Makes sense to me. Make it so!!

And names that rhyme with clamo'rackmud

moostermine
11-26-12, 07:15 PM
Crystal Moth/ Dark Crystal Moth?

mammami08
11-26-12, 07:20 PM

LOLling so hard i can't breath, i second this ;)

mammami08
11-26-12, 07:37 PM
Ofcourse i now have to promote our idea of the shadow dragons, blink blink Jake :)

I copied this from the thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39969-How-about-some-black-dragons&highlight=Shadow+dragon

Yes you would ;) cause it's a pure black element it would ofcourse be a common ( like light) and i think Grondais suggestion of a onyx dragon is perfect for an ultrar rare black + diamond dragon. But the pure black should be the shadow dragon. So it would be the same as it was with light dragons but those would be shadow dragons and the first one the pure black should be as easy to breed as magic (that is listed as rare but really isn't)

As you can see i have it all figured out ;)........( just kidding)

grondai
11-26-12, 07:41 PM
Ofcourse i now have to promote our idea of the shadow dragons, blink blink Jake :)

I copied this from the thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39969-How-about-some-black-dragons&highlight=Shadow+dragon
Onyx! :) make it the opposite of diamond

Horntail21
11-26-12, 07:42 PM
Crystal Moth
I totally read that wrong lol had to do a double take

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 07:43 PM
this is not breaking bad lol

Horntail21
11-26-12, 07:47 PM
this is not breaking bad lol
Just a poor misguided Midwestern dragon down on his luck. Could be really dangerous if it is a fire hybrid.

JakeStorm8
11-26-12, 08:10 PM
Onyx! :) make it the opposite of diamond

Onyx is far too specific for a new dragon color. We like to make base dragons represent a much wider and varied theme that can be expressed from multiple angles through all the other colors.

Shadow, Twilight, Moon, Night, Darkness - one of those would be more likely...

mammami08
11-26-12, 08:41 PM
Onyx is far too specific for a new dragon color. We like to make base dragons represent a much wider and varied theme that can be expressed from multiple angles through all the other colors.

Well i think, in my dragon world that is, that the onyx dragon is a diamond hybrid made from black element and diamond element, much like the angel dragon. The singel element black dragons name should be shadow dragon ( as the light dragon). And i think it would be nice if it was breed from all six colors but was a common :)

But that was just my take on the matter, not sure Grondai, who came up with the name of the onyx would agree ;)

salinho
11-27-12, 03:27 AM
Nice concepts. At least two of those are actually in the pipeline. I WONDER WHICH? (jk, I know which because I squeezed them out of my mind grapes)

I vote dark and reindeer...? :p

salinho
11-27-12, 03:28 AM
And names that rhyme with clamo'rackmud

And with zarapintingulador

salinho
11-27-12, 03:34 AM

I vote shadow. Yes. Shadow is the base dragon. Now, the diamond hybrid could indeed be the onyx dragon, and the magic/shadow could be a night fury look-a-like. Lol. But I like the idea of having diamonds carved in its underbelly, like Smaug.

I hate Stephanie Meyer for automatically making me think of the Twilight dragon as a sparkly, Tikerbell-ish dragon...of course, that would be a hilarious spoof. (Sorry if there are any Twihards out there)

Another thing. I love whoever thinks up the dragon descriptions. Some of them make me laugh way too hard, like the Love Dragons'. XD

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-27-12, 05:51 AM
I think we should get more coins from selling dragons. It costs 200 to breed but then we have to sell it for 100? Please at least let us break even.
Even if yall keep that the same we should be able to sell epic dragons for higher coins since we payed so many coins feeding it. I feel sorry for those who have full islands and are selling off super rares for pennies.

moostermine
11-27-12, 06:29 AM

Drat! Now the glory and beauty I pictured has been tarnished! (And it lives in the Canadian Arctic. Lol)

kwhales
11-27-12, 07:02 AM
Yes indeed, add a black element.

We could breed it with blue and have a black and blue dragon....it can keep tripping over its wings or feet and get boo boos.

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 09:10 AM
Yes indeed, add a black element.

We could breed it with blue and have a black and blue dragon....it can keep tripping over its wings or feet and get boo boos.

lol. It could also have band-aids. Then it would need the Pharmaceutical dragon to come help along.

Horntail21
11-27-12, 09:27 AM
A sticky thread for the new album update and how to get. Also a sticky on how to transfer your game to another device. PLEASE

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 09:31 AM
A sticky thread for the new album update and how to get. Also a sticky on how to transfer your game to another device. PLEASE

afff, i second this!

habibass
11-27-12, 10:35 AM
I would like to see a new element, shadow dragon is a good idea. And I really feel like we need more habitats - 30 is not enough!

Tossa747
11-27-12, 10:56 AM

Isn't this one good enough? (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device)

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 12:00 PM
Isn't this one good enough? (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device)
The album is already a sticky. (And in page 10 and 11 someone kindly posted images! They should be moved to page 1!)

But what Horntail meant was that we need that thread about transferring to new device INSIDE the dragon story thread, or at least a link to it. Because otherwise many people will not look in that page and keep asking how to transfer,..lol

Horntail21
11-27-12, 12:10 PM

That's perfect. I don't know why it's not posted as a sticky inside every forum. I certainly didn't know it existed. I don't play the other games and really have no need to leave this one. I would never go looking for how to transfer my dragon story game in bugs and feedback. I'd go to the dragon story forum. Maybe it would stop the 5-7 threads a week on how to transfer. Or at least we could respond with a link instead of someone having to explain it over and over.

davewin
11-27-12, 12:48 PM
Make the Gold Dragon generate 1 gold every 12 hours :)

rudipreciousmocha
11-27-12, 01:09 PM
A neighbor and a wall button on our home so we don't have to enter the menu each time. A Snow Dragon, Rain Dragon, Sun Dragon, Fog Dragon, etc. Definitely a "storage" option for easier rearranging! :)

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 01:34 PM
A neighbor and a wall button on our home so we don't have to enter the menu each time. A Snow Dragon, Rain Dragon, Sun Dragon, Fog Dragon, etc. Definitely a "storage" option for easier rearranging! :)

You're on android, right? Because iOS has a button (that was actually not supposed to be there lol) to step back when we click on "social" while visiting neighbors. That should be implemented on android too. :) they didn't make it because they were afraid the games would crash , but i never had a problem.

sehana
11-27-12, 07:03 PM
Please see new Thread for suggestions and Poll

Dragon Suggestions & Poll Nov 27
Dragon: http://goo.gl/yUZuU