PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Question

hotrodmomma
11-13-12, 10:15 PM
I wanted to expand my restaurant so my next expansion is a 15/18 and instead of expanding it i just keep leveling up and it keeps unlocking more expansions so i thought i could skip the smaller expansions and go for a bigger expansion to 18/21 and when i did that it told me that i have to go to the 15/18 before i could go higher.If its unlocked i think we should be able to buy it and go higher if we want to.Doing this has made me so upset cause i tried to save my coins to do this.I think its crazy that you have to have so many coins to upgrade your restaurant anyways and all you get is one row on each side of the restaurant.Its a waste of time to do this so if i feel like i am fixing to delete this game cause its crazy to have to go through all of the dumb rules yall have put on this game.I only started to play this cause i got my daughter a phone and she was playing it and needed some neighbors so i downloaded it and been playing ever since but its ridiculous that the expansions is done like that when i have leveled up to unlock the higher expansions and can't use them :(

queentina3
11-14-12, 05:23 AM
Sorry, but all TL games require you to do the expansions in order.