PDA

View Full Version : What to spend gems on. Any thoughts/help?

jtm101
11-13-12, 08:38 PM
I am trying to figure what to spend the gems ive earned in the game on and am a bit stuck. I'm not interested in wasting them on speeding up things, or energy filling. Nor am i interested in non productive decorations.

I was hoping there would be some sort of cool building come along, but none so far for me. Is the pig/sheep worthwhile buying? How many coins do they produce and do they give any extra materials?

maguar
11-13-12, 11:12 PM
Sheep give wool but you can get that from the stable. Pigs give mushrooms which I'm sure you wouldn't need. Supposedly they'll give something else in a later update. Money from both is small. Sheep are 4 hours and pig is 1 hour.

There's a major update coming (unknown date). You might want to hold off till that before spending your gems.

benbever
11-13-12, 11:56 PM
The pig and sheep are useless. You could buy a +1 or +3 royal points arch.

maguar
11-14-12, 12:27 AM
I'd hold off for this

Well, there IS an update hopefully coming this week. It'll have:

- 30+ Additional Quests
- A New Character To Rescue (Thurston, the Knight!)
- Two New Unique Buildings Available
- New Market Items To Buy
- New Unique Quest Rewards

And more!

Our hope is to get it out very soon (within the next couple of days), but as always, last minute delays can happen as we make sure it's bug-free.

jtm101
11-14-12, 01:05 AM
Ok thanks for the input. I think i will hold onto my 80 gems for now. Hope i wont fall for a gem trap before something good comes along :D

The archs do look tempting though.

Rockinkitten
11-14-12, 01:09 AM
The arches are cheap, get some before you lose your gems!