PDA

View Full Version : Turkey dragon.... Next LE ?

mammami08
11-13-12, 08:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Uxvii.png

... for fear that it may actually end up cooking you! Also, please don't call it a bird. Celebrate the holidays with the Turkey Dragon in Dragon Story (http://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

Is this a new LE well we will se in a couple of days....

Takiofallen
11-13-12, 08:27 PM
Thats one ugly duck lol won't be breeding that.

onawing1
11-13-12, 08:28 PM
O.O

Run away!!!!!!!!

mammami08
11-13-12, 08:29 PM
I think it's kind of cool..... ;)

onawing1
11-13-12, 08:29 PM
Now if it was common and maxed out at 2700.....

Maybe.

Yellow/green?

Takiofallen
11-13-12, 08:34 PM
yellow/green/red

itzjulezzz
11-13-12, 08:43 PM
Ahhhh! Love him! :D

theclumsypotato
11-13-12, 08:50 PM
OMG. It's actually a turkey dragon. I don't even know how I feel about this.

onawing1
11-13-12, 08:52 PM
I want the drumstick!

azychan
11-14-12, 01:10 AM
Eh? If the previous forms of this dragon cuter than its epic form, i think i will feed it up to lv 8 or 9 :-?

cedkugedchgd
11-14-12, 02:39 AM
i think it's ugly. it looks like a duck.

suriasen
11-14-12, 04:51 AM
looks like chocobo. pretty cool instead. Limited edition three color super rare?

salinho
11-14-12, 05:48 AM
Eh? If the previous forms of this dragon cuter than its epic form, i think i will feed it up to lv 8 or 9 :-?
My thoughts exactly.

And it has to be LE. It's too awkward not to be limited xD

salinho
11-14-12, 05:48 AM
looks like chocobo. pretty cool instead. Limited edition three color super rare?

Oooh. An actual chocobo would be nice! :D

Horntail21
11-14-12, 05:57 AM
Was it just too obvious to go with a beak like and eagle or parakeet? It gets worse every time I look at it

totaltechno
11-14-12, 05:59 AM
please no 3 color..

fire/air? fire/forest?

salinho
11-14-12, 07:01 AM
Was it just too obvious to go with a beak like and eagle or parakeet? It gets worse every time I look at it

Hahahahaha :D
But if it's forest + air + fire , imagine the breeding possibilities. :) pair it with a winter or ice cream, and it's crazy elemental bashing xD

muddpie99
11-14-12, 09:25 AM
I cant wait for the Christmas tree dragon or the Snowman dragon....seriously? App.....deleted

Horntail21
11-14-12, 09:52 AM
Hahahahaha :D
But if it's forest + air + fire , imagine the breeding possibilities. :) pair it with a winter or ice cream, and it's crazy elemental bashing xD
I'm still trying for aurora to do some of that 5 element breeding.

Hobtuse
11-14-12, 11:02 AM

I got Aurora by breeding Luck (Magic/Light) with Serpent (Water/Forest). Took about 3 tries.

If the Turkey Dragon is Air/Fire/Forest, is it possible that we can try for Diamond and Turkey by breeding Air/Fire (Eagle, Firestorm etc) with Diamond/Forest (Quetzal)?

Takiofallen
11-14-12, 11:08 AM
do you have a wizard and fairy combo if you go that route you should be able to get it. I am now breeding my 3 aurora

badger8
11-14-12, 11:48 AM
Take the turkey dragon, add the stuffing dragon and the sweet potato dragon- round 'em all up and take a nice walk over to the fire dragon...Voila...dinner!

Horntail21
11-14-12, 12:12 PM
do you have a wizard and fairy combo if you go that route you should be able to get it. I am now breeding my 3 aurora

Yep I do. I have been trying just the three colors to try to narrow down the possibilities, like Poison/Water and Aether/Forest

salinho
11-14-12, 12:45 PM
Take the turkey dragon, add the stuffing dragon and the sweet potato dragon- round 'em all up and take a nice walk over to the fire dragon...Voila...dinner!

Now I'm hungry!

salinho
11-14-12, 12:46 PM

But aurora has magic in it. With turkey, if it were fire/air/forest , we could mix in light too. :)

Horntail21
11-14-12, 01:01 PM
But aurora has magic in it. With turkey, if it were fire/air/forest , we could mix in light too. :)

What does magic have to do with not being able to add light in the mix? Aurora/Love = 5 elements. Aurora/Laserlight =5 elements, Aurora/Eagle, Aurora/Scorpion, Aurora/Pumpkin, Aurora/Sunrise, Aurora/Griffin, Aurora/ Leopard, Aurora/Crusader and so on. I don't see your point.

salinho
11-14-12, 03:22 PM
What does magic have to do with not being able to add light in the mix? Aurora/Love = 5 elements. Aurora/Laserlight =5 elements, Aurora/Eagle, Aurora/Scorpion, Aurora/Pumpkin, Aurora/Sunrise, Aurora/Griffin, Aurora/ Leopard, Aurora/Crusader and so on. I don't see your point.

I have a hard time looking at magic as a composed element (water + fire) lol. Because in my breedings with magic, i always get something with magic or the opposing elements. In fact,I'm weirded out by the fact that in a breeding, the colors of one parent can be completely ignored. @.@ that's just weird. Lol.

And i know people have gotten diamonds using purple as replacement for either water or fire, but i donno...i suppose it takes greater luck to get whichever color it is you want (be ir red or blue) from purple in a breed. It's just my impression. :p but, I mean, there's equal chance of getting fire or water from purple I guess. Or does it take both elements into consideration when breeding for diamond??? Aaaafffffggghhhh this system ****s me.

Am I making any sense? ^^; lol.

salinho
11-14-12, 03:30 PM
Oh, wait. I don't think I quite made my point. :p
I meant, with aurora you have green, purple, blue. Right. So mix it with yellow and red, and ya got all of the basic colors plus purple. My thing with this mix is, i don't like considering purple as a color that may split into either blue or red, so that's why I wasn't considering adding in light. Or if light were to be added, it would probably be a light/yellow hybrid, and hopefully red would pop from purple, instead of a second blue.

Lol. I think I just made it worse. Oh well. No idea why I'm talking in colors instead of elements either, but whatever. XD

Horntail21
11-14-12, 04:52 PM
I see what you mean but until I actually see it, which I never have, I will never believe blue and red can split from purple. Once you have magic it's magic it's never red or blue again. Do a ten breed test with magic/magic and let me know the results. If you can stand the 20 hour eggs lol

salinho
11-14-12, 05:13 PM
I see what you mean but until I actually see it, which I never have, I will never believe blue and red can split from purple. Once you have magic it's magic it's never red or blue again. Do a ten breed test with magic/magic and let me know the results. If you can stand the 20 hour eggs lol

I don't really think blue and red can split from purple, but I think I recall someone saying it could do that sometimes...but I don't think so xD
Ehehehe I think I'll let the test for someone else :p but that's the reason why I feel it's weird to use purple in mixes. Don't know. Diamond is four elements though, so it's not like we need to use all of them, right?

[S8] Elsa
11-14-12, 06:03 PM
Thats one ugly duck lol won't be breeding that.

Remember what happens to the duck when he grows up! He's gorgeous. :D

Horntail21
11-14-12, 06:10 PM

Not this duck. It's just too late for him lol. So what form do they show in the teasers? 7-9?

Takiofallen
11-14-12, 06:20 PM
Well if this one grows in to a swan then i'm all in but theres no fairy tails in DS lol .

kiikay
11-14-12, 06:34 PM
Turkey dragon... mmMMmmm... Dinner.. :P

ondre_reid
11-16-12, 07:36 PM
Wooooooo sommets is going right for me. I am still trying for the diamond dragon, have been for god knows how long. Set to breed again and low and behold got the turkey. I bred my firestorm and island to get this. Maybe now I will get the diamond

bdocc
11-16-12, 07:40 PM
Congrats on your Turkey Dragon!

Takiofallen
11-16-12, 07:46 PM
yes congrats just hope the turkey does not turn in to what the aurora did. The Infinity ****ER!!

kwhales
11-16-12, 07:49 PM
Yes, Congratulations. and what??? Aurora, pretty Aurora ****ed infinity? Aww, I didn't even have a chance to get it yet.

kwhales
11-16-12, 08:07 PM
Ok thread moved...talk about freaking me out.