PDA

View Full Version : eggs, milk, iron ore & mushrooms

cityfan
11-13-12, 06:10 PM
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how best to use eggs, milk, iron ore & mushrooms - I am at the max for these items. I especially don't want to stop collecting from my mushrooms, as they also give the glimmerdust.

Thanks.

-cityfan
PS - If you need a neighbor, add me.

badger8
11-13-12, 08:16 PM
Just hang on to them for now. I've had 3 goals pop up so far for these items. One was Collect 120 eggs in 48 hours and get 2 gems. Another one was for milk and another for mushrooms. Helps you get rid of them & get something in the process.

maguar
11-13-12, 11:16 PM
You get the market goals when you collect 1-2 times from your market.

Use eggs to make bread. You need it for adventures. Don't worry about the milk at this stage. Mushrooms can be made into pasta which is used for adventures (not as important as bread). Use your ore to upgrade stone blocks to fancy blocks. You'll need them for buildings (or to upgrade to royal or enchanted for other buildings).

mymummy789
11-14-12, 02:18 AM
You get the market goals when you collect 1-2 times from your market.

Use eggs to make bread. You need it for adventures. Don't worry about the milk at this stage. Mushrooms can be made into pasta which is used for adventures (not as important as bread). Use your ore to upgrade stone blocks to fancy blocks. You'll need them for buildings (or to upgrade to royal or enchanted for other buildings).
I could do with these market goals repeating every now and then. I have had them all but am back up to the limit on stuff again!!