PDA

View Full Version : Changes are making the game boring!!

dmstacey76
11-13-12, 11:30 AM
The recent changes to the game to try and make it longer are just making it boring, I'm getting ready to delete and I know of a few others that feel the same, the length of time it takes you to complete anything now is really spoiling the game! Come on team lava buck your ideas up and start making it fun again, to collect things you need is taking WEEKS and now I'm bored!!

sourlicorice5
11-13-12, 04:05 PM
It does take too long. It's been a bit over a week and I still haven't been able to collect all materials for the observatory. Still I do like the game but it would be nice if they made it a bit easier like getting rid of the animals that pop up way too often using up your energy to **** them.

conniehsb
11-13-12, 08:39 PM
The recent changes to the game to try and make it longer are just making it boring, I'm getting ready to delete and I know of a few others that feel the same, the length of time it takes you to complete anything now is really spoiling the game! Come on team lava buck your ideas up and start making it fun again, to collect things you need is taking WEEKS and now I'm bored!!

I love this game, but I agree. Especially the glimmerdust issue. Since you need 5 to ??? glimmerdust to make items in the potion shop (like super glue, majic ink) BUT . and you spend 50 - 100 energies to get ONE glimmerdust. Hardly seems worth it.

I'm at level 18, didn't have this much trouble at first, I guess I would not have continued if I thought it would change, teamlava, what are you thinking?????????????????

hakuq
11-29-12, 12:50 PM
The energy issue is terrible, I am at level 18 and only 30 energy? You can't complete a cycle around the grounds in one pass with so little.

teduw
11-29-12, 01:35 PM
It does take too long. It's been a bit over a week and I still haven't been able to collect all materials for the observatory. Still I do like the game but it would be nice if they made it a bit easier like getting rid of the animals that pop up way too often using up your energy to **** them.
Been there but trust me keep ****ing those animals what you get from them now you will need later. At least there are goals for u to reach for. If you finish all the goals you would be complaining this game is boring and that there nothing to do.

teduw
11-29-12, 01:36 PM
I love this game, but I agree. Especially the glimmerdust issue. Since you need 5 to ??? glimmerdust to make items in the potion shop (like super glue, majic ink) BUT . and you spend 50 - 100 energies to get ONE glimmerdust. Hardly seems worth it.

I'm at level 18, didn't have this much trouble at first, I guess I would not have continued if I thought it would change, teamlava, what are you thinking?????????????????
I know collecting glimmer dust is a pain but you will collect all of them I did. Now I'm max on glimmer dust and don't know what do with them.

maguar
11-29-12, 01:39 PM
Just remember that this game is still fairly new and is still changing a fair bit. Part of the reason that it takes longer to do things now is that people had been complaining about running out of things to do.

My advice is if you're working towards a particular objective is to spend most of your energy on that if you want to finish it quickly. If you try to do everything it is going to take longer.

With the Glimmerdust, once you finish the tablet, Ivy's hut and magic garden it's not such an issue. Ivy's and the magic garden have a chance of giving you the dust on collection. I had them drop up to 5 on collection.

cityfan
11-29-12, 05:39 PM
My advice is if you're working towards a particular objective is to spend most of your energy on that if you want to finish it quickly. If you try to do everything it is going to take longer.

This is wise advice indeed, maguar!! And thanks for all the other helpful information you've posted on this forum! I refer to your posts & reference many times a day when playing!

iLLUMI2012
11-29-12, 06:27 PM
I've been playing for 3 weeks now and love the challenges. I love the game apart from a couple of minor limitations (Cant build the Theatre for example) Some items take a bit of patience and as maguar says you also need to focus on one (or even 2) areas at a time. I'm up to level 19 and have managed to expand to Thorston (and clothe him), Ivy, Magic Garden (and unlock) and Tablet. Now working on unlocking the Tablet. All the other challenges will fulfill themselves in time. Oh and I also have Ivy's Hut, Observatory and Conservatory. So it is achievable and definitely not boring. :)

My tip is to focus on unlocking the above mentioned key areas and not just unlock land that you don't need to.
Also, crops and crafting tasks that take a number of hours to complete, save them until you go to bed. Or if you don't have wifi or 3G at work/school then plant/craft prior to leaving. It all comes down to organising and management.
Develop a good rapport with your neighbours and they'll send you gifts often. And remember to gift them back too! ;)
Also, if you run out of energy, visit your neighbours as you get something like 10 energy from them per day. Not to mention coins and XP which help you level up faster.

I like how energy is dropped occasionally when harvesting crops, trees etc. That helps a lot.

Thanks folks! :)

nokkha
11-29-12, 08:45 PM
I think changes are making the game more interesting not boring. Out of all TL's game I love this one the most so far ^^ please keep up the good work & bring us more challenges! :)

yupiyupigumgum
11-29-12, 10:51 PM
Almost all goals are based on luck. I'm very sad and dissappointed because it's been 2 weeks i still can't complete the sir pigworthless goal because I can't get golden apple from anywhere others said they can. I've just realized I've been posting the same thing in few threads but no adequate respons. how did TL spread the chance of getting or completing the goal? Others seem to get golden eggs, truffles and prime cuts so easily. Is this TL way to push us to buy gems stuffs?

rengirl1978
11-30-12, 01:23 AM
...it's been 2 weeks i still can't complete the sir pigworthless goal...

That made me LOL "sir pigworthless" I can't get a darn golden apple either!

But otherwise I enjoy the game. That "Rich Windbag Caravan" is just ridiculous. I am not even going to waste anything on trying that one!

arale_norimaki
11-30-12, 01:32 AM
(...)I'm very sad and dissappointed because it's been 2 weeks i still can't complete the sir pigworthless goal because I can't get golden apple from anywhere others said they can. (...)

We got the update 9 days ago. It seems like ages, though. That said, it is frustrating for me too. I bought a lamb which everyone said dropped more prime cuts and still no luck for me there, lol.

Still as others said, not having goals is way worst :) I hope you get your apple today!