PDA

View Full Version : Problems installing Fashion Story Thanksgiving edition within game goal module

shewar
11-13-12, 03:21 AM
When I was requested to install the Fashion Story Thanksgiving Edition from within the game modules goals - Fs, BS and RS I kept getting this error:

"Error processing purchase [DF-BPA-10]

OK

I then decided to go to the long list of games that is in the right hand corner of each screen and install it from there and the game installed fine.

I am using Android ICS 4.0.25 (4.04)

few other strange things were happening but seems to have disappeared like for example i had 76 goals showing at one stage in either the BS or RS module but it seems now to be showing correctly the right amount of goals.

There is no goal or mention of this version in the Farm Story module is this correct? the only goal that I have in there is the Slot game one.

Does this one ever expire? as i will not be completing it.

mechillehorner
11-14-12, 09:32 PM
I can not even fin fashion story thanksgiving edition .help

rowayyah
11-16-12, 01:23 PM
FASHION STORY (THANKSGIVING) EDITION!? Why didnt I see it, why didn't they tell me to install it?

Nettis02
11-18-12, 02:08 AM
I'm wondering too! Why can't I see a thanksgiving version anywhere? I can see nbrs having stuff from the pilgrim collection put out. I'd love some change from this world games and original versions... I want it too. Why can I not have it?

kooky panda
11-18-12, 09:18 AM
Androids have the Thanksgiving game - In google market.
IOS players (itunes )and kindle fire (amazon) - There is not a thanksigving version.

Nettis02
11-18-12, 11:34 AM
But, noooo.... :((

BadGirl2k9
08-16-13, 10:00 AM
Does anybody know where I can get the world games edition?

Thanks

kooky panda
08-16-13, 10:12 AM
The World games edition was for IOS only and it has now been removed from iTunes .

Closing this thread since it is an older thread.

It is better to play on the most current version of the game.