PDA

View Full Version : Thank you! Thank you!

AlisinChanes
11-13-12, 02:20 AM
THANK YOU, Team Lava! Whatever genius moves you guys made on the Thanksgiving version of Fashion Story just fixed all the horrible, HORRIBLE issues I was having! I couldn't open this game earlier and haven't been able to do much of jack * in a very long time (lvl 82). No lag, no freezing, no force closing. IMHO it runs better now than ever because even the graphics are more enhanced. Im not sure about Halloween version (it didnt work on my device) but the shoppers & all the graphics are alot better. Btw, Im on latest version of Droidx2. :)

kooky panda
11-13-12, 06:40 AM
Oh thanks for posting!!!. I am glad to see that the newest update for android (thanksgiving game) has had some bug fixes included!!

cartoc6
11-13-12, 11:15 AM
THANK YOU, Team Lava! Whatever genius moves you guys made on the Thanksgiving version of Fashion Story just fixed all the horrible, HORRIBLE issues I was having! I couldn't open this game earlier and haven't been able to do much of jack * in a very long time (lvl 82). No lag, no freezing, no force closing. IMHO it runs better now than ever because even the graphics are more enhanced. Im not sure about Halloween version (it didnt work on my device) but the shoppers & all the graphics are alot better. Btw, Im on latest version of Droidx2. :)

Ditto for me. I can't believe that Fashion Story is finally working with no issues.