PDA

View Full Version : Still no or VERY ANGRY customers.

jetskie2
11-12-12, 10:43 AM
Any help greatfully accepted. added some autumn updates earlier. when ~I ust logged on all my customers had gone. been back several times but no sign of a soul - despair!!!!!

lin77
11-12-12, 10:47 AM
Welcome mat in front of your door? Move it!

jetskie2
11-12-12, 04:05 PM
tHank you but it doesnt seem to have helped much as max is now 20. mostly 10 any other advice welcome.

jetskie2
11-12-12, 08:07 PM
My customers vanished after getting latest updates. Someone suggested moving welcome mat from door so its in my storage. I managed to find a few other threads which advised nothing blocking door which I dont have and switched game off for a time. Since spent a while watching and most cutomers come in go to till and leave very angy. Any other suggegstions?

kooky panda
11-12-12, 08:22 PM
I checked your game and it looks like your customers are coming in. (Hally Restaurant). I did notice that you have no hostess .
Try pulling your podium away from the wall .

jetskie2
11-13-12, 09:42 AM
bit below was reply for thread but got timed ou and dont know how to find it.
basic prob stated after Welcome mat and autum additions. nothing blocking door now but lost most customers.

Thanks for checking, tried what you said and moved podum from wall still not right. Agreed some customers are comming in but much less than before and they dont stay. Watched several times now and about 60pc talk to hostess and leave angry. earnings are greatly reduced and count no now up to 10-12 instead of 70-88. tried removing and reinstalling without luck. I REALLY hope this can be rectified as I just bought a lot of autumn decs. I was able to tile section of floor with one nights takings, this rate be lucky to do it in a year. hopefully there is an answer.

queentina3
11-13-12, 11:02 AM
Make sure that all your tables/chairs are accessible to the customers and they can easily get to the podium without a problem. If your heart rating is low, it will take awhile for it to reach the 100 stage again.

kooky panda
11-13-12, 11:36 AM
Merged your two threads together. When you you want to find one of your posts or threads, go to your profile and check under your name. You can pull up all your posts and any threads you have started.:)

jetskie2
11-13-12, 12:45 PM
THanks for info on getting thread back. All my new autumn stuff went on the expansion, nothing else really moved. about how long does it take rating to increase again? I will try waiting that time and if nothing try moving everything.
ta for your help.