PDA

View Full Version : Goals for Kindle Fire?

djs1girl
11-12-12, 08:23 AM
I got the update and started getting goals for my Restaurant on kindle fire, but now all I get is download the dragon story or slots......no thanks!! It always tells me I have new goals, but nothing is ever there for me to do. I get lots in Bakery Story,(only for coins and stars) but none in Restaurant. Is this the same way for everyone? :confused:

lin77
11-12-12, 08:48 AM
I got the update and started getting goals for my Restaurant on kindle fire, but now all I get is download the dragon story or slots......no thanks!! It always tells me I have new goals, but nothing is ever there for me to do. I get lots in Bakery Story,(only for coins and stars) but none in Restaurant. Is this the same way for everyone? :confused:

Are you talking about the goals for Halloween version? Because we don't have any recent goals since we never got the Thanksgiving version! Once those Halloween goals expire there are no more goals intill they give us the Thanksgiving ones.

djs1girl
11-12-12, 09:01 AM
I mean for regular Restaurant Story. I have goals coming left and right in regular Bakery Story.

lin77
11-12-12, 09:16 AM
I mean for regular Restaurant Story. I have goals coming left and right in regular Bakery Story.

No...the only goals we got were the Halloween ones! There were no other goals given to us.

In Bakery you must be talking about the Helpful Loretta goals and the Jean-piere goal (or whatever his name is)? Once those goals are done there are no more.

djs1girl
11-12-12, 09:29 AM
Ok, thanks! At least I know what is happening on mine is the norm.