PDA

View Full Version : Tablet of tabernum and magic garden

drgness
11-12-12, 02:12 AM
Hi folks, are we supposed to get quests from these? I currently have no quests whatsoever, am level 20 and have tried the uninstall and reinstall to no avail. I have also waited two days since the reinstall as I appreciated the quiet time to build the theatre, but am feeling a bit lost now. Any help appreciated!

maguar
11-12-12, 05:04 AM
If you haven't unlocked the tablet (it's still dark) you should be able to get a quest by clicking on it. If that doesn't work for you rotate it then force close and click on it again. You may need to repeat a couple of times. If you have already unlocked it there is a very small chance you'll get a knowledge shard when collecting from it. This will give you a quest.

To unlock the magic garden you need to first build ivys hut (you may to to collect from it). Once you've done this click on the garden. If this doesn't work do the rotate and force close thing.

queentina3
11-12-12, 05:47 AM
Once I built Ivy's Hut I had to collect from it once when the goal to Find/Go To the Magic Garden appeared. :)

drgness
11-12-12, 06:07 AM
Ok, magic garden has been found and operational, just going to try the rotation thing now with the tablet!

drgness
11-12-12, 06:23 AM
Ok, I am guessing I have already had whatever the quest was, so I shall just be patient and stock up on supplies until I can expand to something else. Thanks for the input though, much appreciated!