PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Fall Game

sophiacml
11-12-12, 01:45 AM
When is Fashion Fall Game going to happen in apple itunes store?

minizozo
11-13-12, 09:18 AM
no answer yet? hmmm guess it isn't going to happen for us.

sweetstuff525
11-13-12, 09:21 AM
Hopefully thursday

queentina3
11-13-12, 11:05 AM
We may get lucky and get a new App, but we didn't get one for Halloween so there is no guarantee. I just wish TL would update Fashion Regular so at least I can get rid of using the World Games one, I'm really sick of it now. :(

mymummy789
11-13-12, 12:46 PM
We may get lucky and get a new App, but we didn't get one for Halloween so there is no guarantee. I just wish TL would update Fashion Regular so at least I can get rid of using the World Games one, I'm really sick of it now. :(

I have my fingers and toes crossed for a new or updated app too.

LCAHEARTS
11-13-12, 06:25 PM
Hmm...Honestly I prefer if they hold-off and just give us Fashion: Christmas...but they can certainly update regular FS any decade now.

queentina3
11-13-12, 06:27 PM
Hmm...Honestly I prefer if they hold-off and just give us Fashion: Christmas...but they can certainly update regular FS any decade now.

Century with the way they're going at updating it. They expect us to uninstall/reinstall when there are issues with our game. Good luck with that, considering the only App we've had that functioned decently on iOS has been pulled from the US APP Store leaving us with only the BUG FILLED VERSION from last May and SILENCE on when they plan to update it. :rolleyes:

Baraze
11-13-12, 07:02 PM
So many things puzzle me. Why can't I see anything since I had my games transferred to a new phone? Why a new autumn display when there is already an autumn outfits display? Similar name, different outfits.

And why are the prices for gems showing the European money sign when I am in dreary Texas?!? I hope the new ad card I have coming in makes a difference because I've never had a problem with the graphics, except on nightclub and this is beyond irritating.