PDA

View Full Version : What did u get from each box in FS?

celerbrate
11-12-12, 12:54 AM
Tell me what u got from each box in Fashion Story

greatday2bealive
11-12-12, 12:41 PM
The only box I ever opened was the cowgirl box (accidentally)...I got a cowhide chair..beyond disappointing for something so ugly...so ugly in fact it has never been placed in my shop. (it's also a 4th place prize.).
If you're thinking of opening boxes..save the gems..most likely you won't get anything you want

EdCab
11-12-12, 12:57 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26545-Fashion-Master-Box-List

Baraze
11-12-12, 03:27 PM
All I care about is the perfume counter and intimates display id been longing after from the secret box.

The swan princess and harp from the fairy box is pretty too.

The pink cat from the secret box was my biggest let down.

celerbrate
11-17-12, 05:21 AM
I opened the magic box twice and I got the coffee table and the diva bow hair I felt ripped of for the coffee table. But I like what I got from the Paris chest I for the blue barrette once and then another time I got the strapless dress. But I got the lily display from the spring chest and I don't really like it. I opened the New York chest once and got the Brooklyn flowers but I got hit the beach when I opened the summer chest and I think that was a great deal.

celerbrate
11-17-12, 05:22 AM
I would like to open the secret bag once��

celerbrate
11-17-12, 05:23 PM
Actually I got the lily display from the Paris chest

jojopeanut
11-17-12, 05:28 PM
Try about 4 threads up sticky. " Fashion Masterbox List."

celerbrate
11-17-12, 06:32 PM
Ya I did today and now I know wat other box I wanna open

Baraze
11-17-12, 07:40 PM
I think fashion has the best boxes. Out of all of them you get a chance to get something great, good, decent and semi decent. As opposed to fluff and filter in the other games, where I just feel *****ed and let down.org big time.

I now only need more space for all of my "stuff" and don't get me started on how ill feel it next week with Xmas items. The secret bag has the cutest things IMO. Though the fountain from the groovy box is spectacular. I love the metal and gold.

celerbrate
11-18-12, 12:52 AM
Ya I really like wat u get from the boxes in FS and can't wait to get the Xmas things.

My birthday is 19th dec so I will be getting some iTunes gift cards then to buy the Xmas things and other things 2.

Baraze
11-18-12, 12:54 AM
That's what I've asked for, iTunes gift cards. Someone asked me what for? I told them and they asked me if I was out of my mind, they don't know I'm hooked!

It would be lovely for you, celebrating the week before Xmas. You deserve double the gifts!

celerbrate
11-18-12, 12:55 AM
And the fountain is really pretty.i opened the groovy delivery twice and I got the groovy display that I sold by mistake and I got the groovy mannequin which I don't really like.

celerbrate
11-18-12, 12:56 AM
To bad I only get one gift for Christmas and my birthday.hope it's different this year.prob gonna have a party so I get more money!

celerbrate
11-18-12, 01:05 AM
But I wish u could get more gems with less money.i think u should get 500gems with $50 and when it's discounted u more!

Baraze
11-18-12, 02:18 AM
That would be a very good deal, $50 for 500 gems. For about that price right now, you could get 325, ill make it work in the space I have. A party would be very awesome or remind everyone how the occasions are so joyous they are to be enjoyed apart, so don't give a two for one deal.

I got the display too and I just threw it somewhere. I'd always wanted the fountain and have been semi lucky, because boxes elsewhere are hard to get anything decent from. There is this huge tree I saw in the content released last year and I want it so bad.

celerbrate
11-18-12, 04:54 PM
I really want the bubble dress from the magic box but that's a 1st prize so I only got 1%chance.i would also like the diva pants and shirt from the magic box.and ya baraze your right.

celerbrate
11-18-12, 04:55 PM
But anyway to get the good stuff u have to accept the things u don't want. Like for the the diva bow hair I got the coffee table first then I got the dive bow hair.