PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding expanding

MomsHouseofSweets
11-11-12, 08:11 PM
Like many others, I'm working on expanding and in doing so, have run into something I don't understand and hope someone can explain it to me.

Looking at the main island, there are 2 separate islands beneath it. I've been wondering why we can't expand the island on the right, beneath the main island. I also have wondered why it is we can't expand within an island where we would like to, but are only allowed certain areas.

I don't wish to clear all the trees and rocks, but keep some of them and would like to be able to clear where I want to clear. I understand the restrictions in order to prevent playing too quickly and I'm not questioning that, nor am saying that anything else associated with expanding, be changed. Just wondering why are we restricted to just a few certain areas on an island at a time. Would it make any difference if we chose where we wanted to clear? Just trying to understand.

saintlover
11-11-12, 09:38 PM
You only have access to the spots that can be accessed from spots you have already expanded to. You will get access to the bottom island when you expand a little more.

MomsHouseofSweets
11-11-12, 09:58 PM
Thank you. Just didn't want to have to clear all my trees. Since we have to do that, I hope TL gives us trees to at least purchase with coins (not gold) in the near future.