PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gems...Of course!

laurelsail
11-11-12, 01:40 PM
I have lost 8 gems on two separate days...4 yesterday and 4 today. I don't know of any gem traps and haven't received anything for them...parts, speeding up, etc. has anyone else had this problem?

greatday2bealive
11-11-12, 07:22 PM
More than likely it resulted from accidentally speeding up, as it is very easy to do. If you want to know what they were spent on them email TL and they will tell you.

dynia83
11-13-12, 05:21 AM
well i Lost 28 gems out of nowhere! they were there before i sleep , and when i woke up they are gone!
i didnt spend on any speed up or buy anything
obviously 28 is not an easy gem to spend in any one click
and im not stupid enough to click butches of useless speedup without noticing
this is making me insane!!!!!
i already mailed TL but nothing come back
and from my previous poor experience with the support team
i dont expect to get anything back
lucky i dont spend any real money in it

i do spend real money in many games, just NOT TL games with all those gem traps, and now ..this sudden disappearing of gems is even worse than ever!
if they had make the gem spending more safe and not so easy to spend in somewhere you dont want, i would have probably buy a lot for decoration

kooky panda
11-13-12, 06:49 AM
It can take 3-5 business days before a support agent responds to your support ticket, if after 5 days, you do not get a response, reply back to your email with your ticket number and check on the status .

dientje75
11-13-12, 01:05 PM
I lost my gems too. This afternoon i still had them, but tonight they were gone :(

laurelsail
11-13-12, 02:55 PM
Yes, I didn't speed anything up...or spend them. I am still waiting for a response from TL support but am not optimistic. I won't EVER spend any more money on TL games until they get rid of all of the gem traps!

nettedavid
11-13-12, 07:11 PM
I've intentionally used gems to speed something up, only to have the screen blink and task (i.e. finish crafting an item) revert to being undone BUT my gems are still gone. The same thing has happened several times with my energy...I complete a task (i.e. harvest plots), the energy is subtracted appropriately, then the screen blinks and the task is undone (i.e. plots need to be reharvested) BUT my energy is still gone. I've emailed support for assistance. Is there someplace else I can get help with this? It's happened every day since I started playing. I'm not about to spend money or continue playing if this keeps up...it's not worth it!

kooky panda
11-13-12, 07:44 PM
I've intentionally used gems to speed something up, only to have the screen blink and task (i.e. finish crafting an item) revert to being undone BUT my gems are still gone. The same thing has happened several times with my energy...I complete a task (i.e. harvest plots), the energy is subtracted appropriately, then the screen blinks and the task is undone (i.e. plots need to be reharvested) BUT my energy is still gone. I've emailed support for assistance. Is there someplace else I can get help with this? It's happened every day since I started playing. I'm not about to spend money or continue playing if this keeps up...it's not worth it!
What device do you play on? Its current IOS version?

Have you checked itunes to make sure you have the most current version of the game?

nettedavid
11-13-12, 08:05 PM
I have iOS 6.0 on my iPhone. Not sure about iTunes version...my pc that I connect to is down right now. But I updated iTunes when I installed iOS 6.0 so it can't be too old.

nettedavid
11-13-12, 08:07 PM
Oh I and I haven't received and app updates since I installed the game about a week ago.

kooky panda
11-13-12, 08:10 PM
I have iOS 6.0 on my iPhone. Not sure about iTunes version...my pc that I connect to is down right now. But I updated iTunes when I installed iOS 6.0 so it can't be too old.
Current IOS version is 6.0.1 but you can just go to your settings on your iphone- under general then software updates and update right from your phone.
For the game version just go to your app store icon on your phone - at the bottom click updates, if your game needs an update it will show up.

Try restarting your device and also force close any apps running in the background when you are playing. This helps free up memory and prevent issues.

kooky panda
11-13-12, 08:11 PM
Oh I and I haven't received and app updates since I installed the game about a week ago.
You should have current version.

nettedavid
11-13-12, 08:29 PM
I'll try those things. Thanks.

sweetthing1
11-14-12, 10:52 AM
It can take 3-5 business days before a support agent responds to your support ticket, if after 5 days, you do not get a response, reply back to your email with your ticket number and check on the status .

Well I finally got a response.....and sent a response back...I lost around 32 gems the other morning when I woke up and began collecting all my items...TL response was I sped things up...how when I was collecting? Not real happy hope they can give me more info than that! I have accidentally done that before and lost 1 or 2 gems...but 32 is a bit suspicious! I try to be extremely careful! I play on an iPad and for some reason can't buy gems that screen is most of the time blank...I've reloaded the games over and over and even reloaded my iPad over and over...once in a great while it will pop up and let me purchase so I really rely on earning them and really careful on how I use them...really disappointed:( ok hopefully they will get me a better response!

Rockinkitten
11-14-12, 11:25 AM
I got the same reply when I lost 100 gems in a trap. You won't get them back.

angiesplace99
11-15-12, 07:24 AM
I lot 250 just because I had my phone in my hand and was walking from one room to another. I accidentally purchased coins with them. Sooo mad.