PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean?.....

scheflin
11-11-12, 01:36 PM
Those tags on top of the buildings. I've seen them every time I go to visit my neighbors.

meme1098
11-11-12, 05:01 PM
Do you mean the doorbell icon? You can tap on them and when your neighbor collects on the bldg, they receive a bonus (I forget if its 15 or 20%). I always look for the highest paying business or a community bldg thats clear and tap them since my neighbor is more likely to tap for the coin on those. You aren't required to actually tap what's shown as available.

nmid
11-11-12, 05:46 PM
20%...
Wish my neighbours would boost my wonder, but can't blame them.. I've placed it facing the ocean, way down...

Charsville
11-11-12, 11:21 PM
Usually players just click the doorbells thinking that's all they can visit. Unfortunately for what ever reason, maybe a bug, sometimes there will be only 2 doorbells and if you look closely you will see the city is not full of sparkles. This happens a lot. Everyday I see it. Once I visited a city and there were no doorbells, but it was obvious that half the city had no visitors yet. If you see only 2 doorbells, please look and if needed, click another building that has no sparkles.

benbever
11-12-12, 05:05 AM
I always click on the highest giving buildings, except if everything is already sparkly, then I just look for doorbells if any.
My haunted statue often remains unclicked when I collect from it after a day.
This can be because of neighbors not finding it, or clicking doorbells, but I also think it's glitched.
A RL friend visited it once on request, and while it was sparkly on her screen, after an hour it still wasn't sparkly in my game. This happened more than once.

nmid
11-12-12, 07:55 AM
Ah, that explains my problem with my "wonder" not being boosted...

scheflin
11-21-12, 09:42 AM
Thanks everyone!