PDA

View Full Version : When is it MY turn to get diamond?

iaweforfun
11-11-12, 01:33 PM
I havent gotten diamond is DS nor MS. In ds ive been trying for diamond for 3and a half months and in monster story the same too. I know its ultra rare, but some players are hitting the jackpot on their first of first tries. And some players have multiple diamonds. Im level 77 in ds , ive been trying for diamond sense level 30. In MS, ive been trying for diamond p. sense level 11 , i am 30 now, sense thats the level cap

sweetstuff525
11-11-12, 01:58 PM
I'm hoping your turn is after my turn ( haven't gotten it either in dragon story) lol

Takiofallen
11-11-12, 02:03 PM
another good laugh for the day. Pick one pair and just keep going don't change anything except the time you breed.
I'm hoping your turn is after my turn ( haven't gotten it either in dragon story) lol

bigbux3
11-11-12, 02:38 PM
I've been asking the same question. I'm Diamondless in both Dragon and Monster Story :(

tbka
11-11-12, 02:44 PM
I wanna turn too!

moostermine
11-11-12, 02:53 PM
If its any consolation your turn will come before mine! Murphy's law is what I live by! Btw could someone who knows how to do these polls do one on who has diamond and who doesn't ?

kwhales
11-11-12, 04:44 PM
PDAGuppies--I think your needed.

MomsHouseofSweets
11-11-12, 09:45 PM
I havent gotten diamond is DS nor MS. In ds ive been trying for diamond for 3and a half months and in monster story the same too. I know its ultra rare, but some players are hitting the jackpot on their first of first tries. And some players have multiple diamonds. Im level 77 in ds , ive been trying for diamond sense level 30. In MS, ive been trying for diamond p. sense level 11 , i am 30 now, sense thats the level cap

What pair are you using?

Alexkassie
11-11-12, 10:09 PM
breed firestorm+island dragon. until you get it. dont change it and dont give up you will get it eventually

iaweforfun
11-11-12, 10:30 PM
What pair are you using?

Scorpion atlantis
Fairy wizard
Fairy/parakeet athlethic
Right now, parakeet and hypotic

MomsHouseofSweets
11-11-12, 11:00 PM
Scorpion atlantis
Fairy wizard
Fairy/parakeet athlethic

I paired Firestorm and Island. It didn't happen within the first few tries, but didn't take too long.

CrimsonCalamity
11-12-12, 02:09 AM
Scorpion atlantis
Fairy wizard
Fairy/parakeet athlethic

I don't know if this would help you, but I got mine with pumpkin and witch. XD

lunarrah
12-27-12, 06:28 AM
if you go to http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Diamond_Dragon you can see successful breeding pairs

this page if you want infinity http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity_Dragon

opanugie
12-27-12, 06:41 AM
is it seebreeze and titan work for diamond? has anyone use this combo before?

chubbyriot
12-27-12, 06:45 AM
Just keep on trying until you get it, it may seem hopeless but it will come in due time, you just have to be persistent

lizanne85
12-27-12, 07:59 AM
I'm on level 90 and i have tried everything to get myself a Diamond and don't have enough Gold, at this point i have given up trying and hoping for an Elf and Snowman or even one of the pink dragons and i don't seem to be having luck with the rare Dragons...

retro71
12-27-12, 08:08 AM
I've posted my combo on another thread, but it was Seabreeze & Snowman that gave me a Diamond.
I get the feeling that the first few folks who noted the time of day when their breeding attempts were successful are really close to something there. Mid-morning seems to be when I have the most luck on my game. Hmm..maybe it's the smell of coffee that really gets them in a special mood. Lol

iaweforfun
12-27-12, 03:33 PM
Ill will try that combo, probably wont give me a diamond tho cuz i have really bad luck when i comes to DS

magzlitex777
12-27-12, 03:41 PM
I bred my charm with my fairy both epic. I didn't get it in the first shot it took me a while