PDA

View Full Version : Notifications not working

Unregistered
12-03-10, 02:21 PM
How do I get the notifications to come up for the game? I checked my settings on the game and it says it's on but i'm not getting notications.

Unregistered
12-03-10, 04:18 PM
Yeah the same thing happened to me as
well

orit9392
12-04-10, 11:16 AM
it's happens to me to

gglizzie
12-04-10, 01:14 PM
Same here, nothing happening... used lot of money on this game starting to think this sucks UPTADE THE GAME WITH MORE FUNCTION PLEEAAASE!!!

Unregistered
12-05-10, 10:07 AM
This no notifications issue is troublesome. Is this going to be corrected anytime soon? I have all of my settings exactly the same as I do in RS and I am not getting anything on Bakery.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 08:28 PM
I tried everything i could think of from turning it on /off in game to powering off my iphone still no nothing .food spoils if i do not get notified !!!!

Unregistered
12-05-10, 11:27 PM
My notifications don't work and my food spoils. will there be an update anytime soon ?

Unregistered
12-05-10, 11:49 PM
The Bakery Story icon isn't shown in the "notifications" section of my "settings" on my ipod (my ipods settings, not the game settings). That is where I turn my notifications on and off for FS, RS and CS, but BS isn't showing up, so I cant turn it on or off there. Maybe that has something to do with it, Norman?

Unregistered
12-06-10, 12:37 PM
I have the same problem

Unregistered
12-06-10, 02:37 PM
I have the same problem. My drinks and food get rotten all the time if I don't pay attention to.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 08:12 AM
Same here ! My food gets spoiled everytime , I hate it !

Unregistered
12-11-10, 12:38 PM
Same thing is happening to me. If i constantly don't babysit the game i know my food will spoil. I hope it's fixed quick!

Unregistered
12-13-10, 10:39 AM
We are aware that the notifications are not working. The fix for this issue will come in the next update. :cool:

And when might that be Norman? Please don't give your standard line of "I can't speculate on when an update may occur". Find out!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:48 AM
And when might that be Norman? Please don't give your standard line of "I can't speculate on when an update may occur". Find out!

There is no need to be rude to Norman! I am sure they are doing everything they can to fix it, given it is a free game, just be patient and wait!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 08:47 AM
the Push notifications worked after you fixed the initial bug, but this weekend they stopped working again.
Please look into this.

Buffymay
06-25-16, 03:37 PM
I have found this problem has got worse over the last week or two. Notifications of food ready or clothes ready are not appearing as they used to.