PDA

View Full Version : Lost Material Items

iskiko
11-11-12, 10:37 AM
I want to make castle, it need fancy beam and fancy block and simple glue.
I make them all day, but fancy beam and fancy block become 0.
It looks waste my time.

queentina3
11-11-12, 10:45 AM
Could you have maybe used them for another building, or for a caravan goal?

iskiko
11-11-12, 11:35 AM
Could you have maybe used them for another building, or for a caravan goal?

I'm not build another......

badger8
11-11-12, 12:10 PM
You sure you're not making wooden blocks & regular stones? You need these to make the Fancy ones.

iskiko
11-11-12, 12:13 PM
Creat fancy beam and fancy block all day.

It suddenly become 0.

Tragedy.......

I didn't build another.....

badger8
11-11-12, 12:28 PM
Are you sure you're not just making wooden beams and stone blocks? You need to make those first, then make the Fancy ones from those.

CioCioSan
11-11-12, 12:54 PM
Hmmmm.....I've been wondering whether I was losing my mind all day as I have experienced this too......especially the disappearing super glue sucks because I need glimmerdust for that :(

kooky panda
11-11-12, 12:58 PM
There are alot of items that use the same materials. You may be using some of these items to build or make something else.

iskiko
11-11-12, 10:13 PM
I'm sure lost them, didn't build another parts or building....

KariDen
11-14-12, 09:50 PM
I've completed several Wisp Lanterns but when I went to use them for an expansion the game showed I didn't have any - now tonight I collected a Super Glue from Potions Shop and tried to use it for construction but it didn't show up - programming glitch?

CioCioSan
11-15-12, 07:21 AM
I specifically didn't build anything as to avoid any confusion regarding building materials. I now see that others have lost stuff too (discussion forum) so perhaps we're not totally crazy?

dommie420
11-16-12, 06:15 AM
I'm having a similar issue. My neighbors send me wisp lanterns and glimmer dust and it won't show in my inventory! Help!

kooky panda
11-16-12, 06:29 AM
Try restarting your devices to see if they show up.

vicksplace
11-16-12, 07:09 PM
Try restarting your devices to see if they show up.

I have tried restarting several times and they still don't show up. I am at level 12 and can't get strawberries or hot peppers when others at level 12 have them.

kooky panda
11-16-12, 07:27 PM
I have tried restarting several times and they still don't show up. I am at level 12 and can't get strawberries or hot peppers when others at level 12 have them.

Are you saying they are locked? Have you checked itunes to see if they is a update for the game?

vicksplace
11-16-12, 08:06 PM
Are you saying they are locked? Have you checked itunes to see if they is a update for the game?

They are not there to choose. I am updated. I just has three wisps disappear.

marlene2227
11-16-12, 08:20 PM
I have noticed that I am not receiving any gems after completing a task. Any ideas on fixing this? Thanks

kooky panda
11-16-12, 09:17 PM
I have noticed that I am not receiving any gems after completing a task. Any ideas on fixing this? Thanks
Which tasks?

kooky panda
11-16-12, 09:19 PM

They are not there to choose. I am updated. I just has three wisps disappear.

Okay so you are saying that you made three wisps but they are not showing up anywhere, right?
What is going on with the strawberries and hot peppers? Are you saying that they are not in your crop list to select to plant?

kooky panda
11-16-12, 09:24 PM
I've completed several Wisp Lanterns but when I went to use them for an expansion the game showed I didn't have any - now tonight I collected a Super Glue from Potions Shop and tried to use it for construction but it didn't show up - programming glitch?
To clarify, you check the check mark and get them, but they are not going into your inventory? Are you checking immediately?
Could you be using them to make something else like the Lumin essence in the potions shop?

vicksplace
11-16-12, 09:36 PM
Okay so you are saying that you made three wisps but they are not showing up anywhere, right?
What is going on with the strawberries and hot peppers? Are you saying that they are not in your crop list to select to plant?

I had three wisps in my inventory and now they are gone. This has happened more than once. I had wisps gifted to me and it said they were in my inventory but they were not there. The strawberries and hot peppers are not on my crop list.

kooky panda
11-16-12, 09:40 PM
I have reported over the issue of the wisps disappearing.

Can you post a picture of your crop list?

cedmom
11-17-12, 10:13 AM
I had the same experience today. I was complete on fancy beams for Ivy's house and only needed a few glimmerdust. I intentionally did not build anything else but when I looked just now I am missing 2 fancy beams! If something says COMPLETE then the game should "lock" those items away so they are not usable accidentally. Also, I have noticed the game resets itself a lot. I will have done a certain thing and minutes later I have to redo it.

vicksplace
11-17-12, 06:13 PM
I have reported over the issue of the wisps disappearing.

Can you post a picture of your crop list?

Not sure how to post a picture.

ButterPanda
11-17-12, 07:04 PM
Not sure how to post a picture.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38891-How-to-Post-a-Picture

vicksplace
11-17-12, 07:36 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38891-How-to-Post-a-Picture

http://i47.tinypic.com/30da5bq.jpg

Hope this works! Thanks for the help!

kooky panda
11-17-12, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the photo. This is your inventory.

To find your strawberries and other crops, you will need to go to the market under nature and buy a plot and place it.
Then when you click on the plot, it will pull up your crop list . All your crops will be listed.
Some you cannot plant until you reach certain levels.

bellabreez
11-20-12, 02:50 PM
Thanks kooky. I obviously didn't go far enough down the list to find a current thread.

To clarify from my previous thread on the subject of materials not tallying in inventory, I made sure that the items that I was crafting were not being used on other things. They simply do not show up after clicking the green 'finished' check mark.

But in reading the posts here, I never thought to check totals on glimmer mist and earth wisps disappearing. Oy!

Thanks so much for TL checking on the problem.

mccafe8
11-21-12, 07:09 PM
I am very dissappinted that i cannot find the gift in my inventory which sent by my neighbor until now. I have restarted my iPhone and link up to the iTunes but still not work. Please assist to fixed it ASAP.

mccafe8
11-22-12, 06:17 PM
Could you please check my pending gifts. I have received it all but still not find in the inventory. I cannot gift back to my neighbor until you solve the problem

kooky panda
11-22-12, 09:03 PM
What gift are you missing?
If a gift you accepted did not show up, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

debsbaked
11-23-12, 07:23 AM
Hmmm. I was wondering what happened to all the earth wisps my neighbors had sent me. Not really interested in trying to keep track of my own materials. :(

kooky panda
11-23-12, 09:13 AM
Hmmm. I was wondering what happened to all the earth wisps my neighbors had sent me. Not really interested in trying to keep track of my own materials. :(

Have you used them to make lanterns or essence for an adventure?

mccafe8
11-23-12, 03:59 PM
I have sent out the email to their support team. Someone asked me to post it in the forum. But still no one can help me. Actually my neighbors sent the gift to me especially all are earth wisps. I can't find it in the inventory.

bellabreez
11-25-12, 09:30 AM
I was hoping that with the update a few days ago that the missing materials issue would have been fixed. But I started new lanterns for expansion yesterday and had the one I finished yesterday tally on my expansion as 1/4. I started a new one overnight and it was ready this morning. I then started a new one that would have been the third one. I went to add the second one to the completed list and my tally shows 0/4. This is very frustrating to spend time making items that disappear! The only thing I have started lately is the observatory- it takes super glue, royal beams and royal blocks to build- no lanterns that would have transferred over to that task.

Is there any word as yet on when this glitch will be corrected? Thx.

julesh604
11-25-12, 09:45 AM
this is happening to me too. I thought it was a part of the game but it probably is a bug/glitch.

bellabreez
11-25-12, 12:49 PM
At the risk of losing credibility-😁I start out by saying that I most definitely, as mentioned a few post ago, was losing flour, bread, and pastes almost as fast as I could make them. But I just found my two missing lanterns and need to post this so others will know if it happens to them. I thought the lanterns were going into a collective lantern pool to be used on whatever expansion you checked when all the items needed were complete. Not so. As it happens, I was clicking on the nearest expansion to where I happened to be at the time, in order to tally the finished lanterns and those spots took my lanterns and locked them into that particular expansion block!

jolanda31
11-27-12, 12:39 PM
Hi i crafted three times bread today and only one showed up in my inventory the other two didn't even show up in my inventory, could you pls fix this.

jolanda31
11-27-12, 12:42 PM
Sorry I ment flour that didn't show up I wanted to make bread.

carijonas
12-03-12, 05:07 AM
I made two wisp lanterns and they disappeared ... I was just about to expand

PikaSquirrel
12-03-12, 12:14 PM
Make sure you are not using those items on other requirements to build and such. Make sure you are connected to stable internet connection as well to avoid sync errors.

Also, try force closing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling, and also restarting your device.

tarantelle
12-10-12, 11:22 PM
Hi, this morning I realized that I missed some crafted Royal Beams and Royal Blocks. I did'nt craft any building since a couple of days, but just crafted 3 royal beams, and 2 royal blocks). This morning I earned 1 royal block from Hunt Roaming bandits, now my inventory only shows 1 royal block (instead of 3 beams & 3 blocks). Deleted & reinstalled the game, but no use.................PLEASE help!!!!! Thanxxxx

tarantelle
12-10-12, 11:39 PM
Forgot to say that I also crafted 3 enchanted beams & 3 enchanted blocks, they're still in my inventory.........

chezkim
12-13-12, 06:05 AM
I'm trying to build Thurston's fort. I keep making and losing the builder's paste. I'm definitely not using the paste for anything else. In fact, I made the paste before going to sleep last night, expecting to be able to complete the fort. I tapped on the potion shop this morning, (had green check mark), went to the construction site to complete the build and fing that the materials didn't register. However, the materials I used to make the paste are gone. This is the third time this has happened.

PikaSquirrel
12-13-12, 04:49 PM
This may be caused by a sync error. Please make sure you are connected to stable internet connection to avoid these errors.

chezkim
12-13-12, 05:38 PM
The missing materials incidents happened not only while I was connected to the 3G network on my iPad, but also when I was connected to my home wireless network. I could understand if the builders paste was missing but the materials used to craft the paste were still in my inventory, but they are not. I crafted foods at the same time and collected them at the same time as I collected the paste. The food is in my inventory, but the paste is not. I have the latest version of Castle Story, OS 5.1.1, and iPad 1.