PDA

View Full Version : Problems Only Getting Worse

pattypopo
11-11-12, 08:53 AM
I know I have already posted about not receiving my overnight earnings, but my problems in this game are only getting worse. This morning when I opened, it was not my bakery, but a neighbors. I know I closed last night in my bakery. I received about 20 pop- up notifications of her goal progress. I have already finished those goals, so I know they were not mine. I again did not receive my overnight earnings. For the last week I have only been credited with around 10k. I use to get a minimum of at least 50k. Now I hear there is a Thanksgiving version out. I play on kindle and have not received it or Thanksgiving Restaurant. I uninstalled and reinstalled this game,as well as my other games, this morning. I am getting no bonus pop-us in any of my games. I emailed Team Lava yesterday about gettong *****ed out of my coins, along with all of the other issues. Instead of making all these different versions, that are only available to some players, I wish Team Lava would get their games running smoothly. I am getting tired of starting my day in a bad mood and spending my time reporting all these problems instead of just enjoying the games.

cpebbles73
11-12-12, 05:49 AM
Neither am I I don't receive my overnight earning the post and then they just delete right after.. Plz fix this bug. Now this *****ing us out of coins. It's not fair...

pattypopo
11-12-12, 08:46 PM
That use to happen to me a couple of days a week. Now they don't show up at all and is happening every morning since last week. Team Lava support is researching the issue,or so they say. So far they have advised me to do all those things they always say. Uninstall, reinstall etc. I have already tried all of that before I emailed them.